Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dpotnis

Loved the update K.  Want a longer one next time, please?. I liked B...'s suggestion about Jailsalmer. I too am recollecting my Rajasthan visit because of this story. Waiting for you to describe the next scenic place there with of course Arshi romance.

Thanks D! Longer update? When someone posts saying it was a long update I interpret it as looong update...so I am conscious of not putting too much in. 
I told B that I will definitely do Jaisalmer in the future as Arnav has already decided the destination πŸ˜Š
I hope you will like this one as well...
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
really liked it.
waiting for the next part.
loved the interaction of arnav and kushi very much.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shayam is so dangerous...
n arnav is slowly falling for kushi...
i cant wait for their so called dateπŸ˜†
undercoverhappy thumbnail
'I will call the old dragon and tell her to put them all back again. I didn't know you wanted them there.'🀣🀣

Anita Sharma's death did Shyam kill her?😑

Fab update loved how Anjali said 'good luck to all of us'

This is going to be exciting to read how Kushi gets to keep Arnav away from the house
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kudos to u for a beautiful update
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the part... Khusi n Arnav both were so affected to each other. both can't seems to forget about thinking of the time spent in the green house and then the other night.. I could really imagine Khusi dancing on the song to her heart content.
When you mentioned Shyam and that incident , i don't know why but i felt he knows something more about La 's death. .
Somewhere i really felt sad for Arnav when he thought how Anjali has a perfect partner and he ended with La. Only he knows the truth. And everyone thinks he's the devil where La is the innocent ..
Continue soon.

zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read all 10 of this in one go. . wow amazing yaar ,no other word for it 😊
loved how Khushi & Arnav struggle with their attraction & Anjali's not so obvious attempts to bring them together πŸ˜‰
seems like Shyam is a scumbag in this. .guess thats exactly what Arnav needs to realise the value of Khushi!!
Anjali seems to be a more sensible woman in this . hope she'll stay so.great update yaar πŸ˜ƒ
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AparnaMohan

I just read all 10 of this in one go. . wow amazing yaar ,no other word for it 😊
loved how Khushi & Arnav struggle with their attraction & Anjali's not so obvious attempts to bring them together πŸ˜‰
seems like Shyam is a scumbag in this. .guess thats exactly what Arnav needs to realise the value of Khushi!!
Anjali seems to be a more sensible woman in this . hope she'll stay so.great update yaar πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Aparna! you guessed right... that is exactly what Arnav needs to realize the value of Khushi..
pri3love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW...awesome...simply mesmerising. Read all the chapters in a go. I can't tell you how good you are and this FF. will wait to see how the sun sets for Khushi. 
allzwell thumbnail
update padhkar dil garden garden ho gayya πŸ˜†
god.. i really wait for your updates.. did anyone tell u, u write beautifully? the story is coming out so well.. not rushed, not slow paced... just right amount of romance, mischief and suspense to keep wanting for more! πŸ˜‰
and thanks for putting up Khushi's frame of mind in this update.. was looking forward to her thoughts.

am i being too greedy if i ask for another quick update?