Did Dimple never leave??

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okaaayy so you know how I spammed Life ok's twitter wall and today I checked my email this is what I have got in a reply..๐Ÿ˜• Is she still in the show? I'm guessing a surprise is coming man.. Im guessing she is still in the show.. I'm not watching the show but I read the WU which also had a scene played by Dimple?? wshe said she has left the show.. there is some locha..Main keh rahi hoon daal main kuch kala hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Pulwasha Jawed @PulwashaJ02 Jul
@LifeOKTV indianvoice.org/life-ok-channe' Nobody wants Dimple to leave

Life OK
@LifeOKTV
@PulwashaJ We can assure you she will not leave us soon. Keep on watching 'Amrit Manthan' at 8.30 PM on #LifeOK, Mon-Fri
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for sharing. I already quit the show. But I m confused now. Ek to dimple ko sab audience ki marzi ke agains nikal diya. Aur ab ye kya hai. I hate LIFE OK .
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I was surprised n that scene was so romantic ( just now watched the repeat telecast that too only the 1st part, after that I just did not have the heart to watch the whole episode). D looked so, so, so beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ. Original AgNi rocked. I am still hoping against hope she comes back as Nimrit๐Ÿ˜Š. Edited by souroj - 11 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i've stopped watching the shw... and yes tht reply is confusing... nt sure wt they meant...bt i wudnt believe them so soon... these channel/PH ppl hav a way of twisting their words... i remember during the time wer MR was gna leave LTL, we sent them bare emails and messages and the response we wud gt is "dutta is very much part of the shw" wen infact our ? was is MR stil gna b playing dutta...bt they neva ans the ? properly...n if u wer 2 say anything nw they wud say dutta did continue 2 b part of the shw its jus tht it was played by another actor so thts my point...they r very clever with the words they use... until we dnt c dimple bk onscreen playing nimrit i wudnt fall 4 any of these msgs...this is jus their way of keeping u glued 2 AM so tht trps dnt fall...
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
What they mean is that Dimple will still be part of Lifeok BUT not as Nimrit! Lying chuaas know how to decieve very well! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they are just throwing breadcrumbs at us AgNi fans who do not want Dimple to leave...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
these dream sequence will only last till everyone realises that the new girl is Nimrit returned back to them with plastic surgery done๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข...
I am not watching this show since the day threw her off that cliff... any original AgNi scenes I will catch up on Youtube...๐Ÿ˜ณ
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This  channel   people   want  to  make  Dimple  fans  to  watch  this  show  by  showing  such   dream  sequences...There  is  no  chances   of  Dimple  being  orginal   Nimrit  after  plastic  surgery ...
As  Agam  married  Amrit  as  per  today's   SBS  segment,  Dimple  can   be  brought  back  only    as   fake   Nimrit   by   Orginal  Nimrit ( Ankita)  to  break  Agam-----Amrit's   marriage  to  take  her  revenge  from  her  sister   Amrit  and   to   prove  how  she  tried  to  kill  her to  all  &  punish  her  legally...
Finally,  no  hopes  of  Dimple  being  paired up  with  Navi  as  AgNi...
I  think  that  Life  OK  is  hinting  this...
Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She has left, since she signed a new show!!. Aur waise bhiii yeh show toh gaya, since Agam married Amrit๐Ÿ˜†
But yeah Dimple is not going to come back, and can we blame her? after the way they treated her :(- Just wish her all the best <3
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know what to say on this ๐Ÿ˜• I dont think she's coming back.. Life Ok and PH have done masters in giving diplomatic answers to the audiences ๐Ÿค”