KriyaanshSwaronVihaFF~Aur Pyaar Hogaya~ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Note:

Hey Guyzz i know thats now really bad of me but what to do guyz...sorry guyz but i would now only update on page 10 if u guys want update thn plzz take it to page 10...i kno dats very mean of me sorry guyz...now its all on u that if u guyz want the update or not...to be true i'm so wanting to give the update soon but thn guyz i'll see u at page 10 lets see that do you guyz rlly want the update πŸ˜‰

Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago
hum iske liye kisi ko bhi nahi maarte hain

chill!
spamming is latest fashion on forum
last two chapters were awesome
ye bhi jaldi khatam ho jayega
dekha thodi der mein ho jayega
10th one
i guess ur demand is completed
plz update now
Guyz just another 15mins and i'll update it pakka sorry for bieng late

Hey guyzz so sorry for bieng late n thnk u soo much crazysky for getting it till here...n guyzz thnk u soo much all for ur all such ausum comments they're really inspiring...ok so here u go with the update...

Update-3

Precap: kriyansh fight, swaron frnship...all went back home

At home:

Kria(to sharon): why did u come there sharon...

Rey (to swayam): what does she thik she is...

Kria: i would have killed him today Mr. Attitude😑

Rey: that Miss. Arrogant was soo dead today...😑

Rey n Kria: U saved him/her today warna aaj toh main...🀒

Swayam n Sharon: bas kitna gussa hoge...

Sharon: Kria swthrt see plzz calm down yeah...why to waste ur time thinking u answered him back right

Kria: but sharon what he did with u today...he deserved more for that...how cud he even...

Sharon: kria uske liye swayam said sorry to me

Kria(confused): who swayam and why did he say sorry ??????

Sharon: swayam is that guy's brother...who was standing with him the other day...😊

Kria: oh!!! but why ru smiling

Sharon: n...nothin' see kria just forget and don't think about it

on the other hand

Swayam: rey bhai chod na yaar dude see i'll tlk to her sis sharon about ok??

Rey: how do u know her???

Swayam: kuch nhi dude yaar aaj corridor main mili thi n she srry for yesterday so isliye baat hui...nothin' else

Rey: she should be...

Swayam: chod na yaar...chal go freshen up

all this while viha were looking at the discussion and the reactions and were enjoying it like a movie but after hearing swayam's name from sharon and sharon's nme from swayam both went into a full on teasing mode and as soon as kriyaansh left their room:

Vicky: sharon...πŸ˜‰

Swayam: vicky...

Vicky: yeah dude kya hua??

Swayam: vicky mere bhaitune abhi abhi sharon ka naam kyun liya...

Vicky: kya baat hai uska naam sunke hi kaan kadhe ho gaye... say na dude kya chal raha hai??????

Swayam: beta bas apne dimaag ki gadi ko apne food tak hi rakh zaada mat chalaya kar wrong track pe chali jaati hai...

on the other hand

Neha: Sharon...swa..yammm...swayam kaun???? (trying hide her smile)πŸ˜‰

Sharon(smiling): woh i just told he is...(n notices neha's naughty smile and understands that what she is tryna do)

Neha looks up and founds that she is caught and starts laughing and running followed by shraon tryna hit her...πŸ˜†

there swayam dosen't pay much attention and leaves from rey's room and goes to his...

Vicky doubts and plans to find out...

rey and kriya than both come out of the bathroom and asks kaka(servent) to make some refreshment and all three sit and have something

In evening:

Swayam and Vicky come to rey and ask him to come along as they have planned a small hangout so that they can forget whatever happened but rey says a stern NO!!! and asks them to go so they leave and after a while rey leaves the house too...

On the other hand kriya ignores to eat when asked but eats after some nakhre as convinced by her sisters...

Rey goes to basketball court and starts playing as he still is angry...but not for long

while playing:

Rey(irritated): pata nahi what happened to me when i saw her why din't i gave a instant reply to that girl...let it be man i'll playy a bit and would surely feel comfortable...but soon while playing Kria's face started flashing in front of his eyes and got disturbed so he went and sat...

Rey's inner voice: Kya hua rey disturbed

Rey (confused): who r u dude u look soo like me man

Rey IV: i'm u'r heart...but whats wrong with you??

Rey: whateva dude...i just don't understand that girl she is just soo...

Rey IV: cute...πŸ˜‰

Rey(dreamingly): 😳yeah...but soon he gained senses and said what noways she is soo irritating but i don't understand why i loose it when i see her...πŸ˜•

Rey IV: ohh so u loose it haan??? hmmm...well it's quite very easy that i which means ur heart hs accepted that she is quite attractive...the first ever girl whom u wanted to put ur magic on but i don't know about u...πŸ˜†

Rey: wht shit plzz it's nothin' like that...n u...u toh get lost...i said (n the IV dissapeared)

Rey to himself: dude just chill man it's ok...huh and he leaves for home

On other hand

Sharon in her room: he's cute i mean he said sorry even after the fact that it was not his mistake(unknowing she blushed)

Swayam: yeh vicky toh kuch bhi bolta haan i agree ki woh way to cute hai but thn we're just frnz yaar n that's the fact (rlly guyzz)...chal swayam forget it and go sleep kal clg jaan ahai late hojayegaπŸ˜‰

Sharon smiling and went into her land of dreams...πŸ₯±

In morning:

Sharon for the first time is trying her all different outfitsπŸ˜›

Neha and Kria looking at her on the door: sharon?????

Sharon(suddenly turning): yeah guyzz

Kria: what's up babes u n tryin' soo many outfits what's wrongπŸ˜•

Neha: Swayam...πŸ˜‰

Sharon looked neha shockigly: wha...what swayam i was not trying the outfits for him...

Neha: when did i say that maine toh bas uske naam liya tha(chuckling)πŸ˜†

Kria: dude sharon u okay right...is there something going on between u and him...

Sharon: no yaa guyz kuch nhi lets go i'm ready...

Neha laughed and

Kria: so u wanna have a makeover huh...

Sharon(confused): what...what do u mean???

Kria: u sure u wanna go like this?????

Sharon: yeah!!! what's wrong am i lukin bad?????

Kria: no babes u not lookin' bad but sharon my sis i only mean that u are yet in night dress n this wud get a little weird otherwise it's perfectly alright...

Now Kria and Neha both Started laughing hard...poor sharonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sharon(embaressed):😳 sorry guyz i'll just change and come...

Kria n Neha: yeah sure we'll wait downstairs for u...and they went out laughing...

Sharon: stupid kya kar rhi hai get straight n now hurry up...sharon changed n went down and they all went to the college...πŸ˜•

At college:
Sorry guyz yeh next update main heheheh ok ok i'll give u precaps from now on...πŸ˜†

Swaron 2nd meet and Swaron trying to make Kriyaansh frnzzπŸ˜‰

But will swaron be able to make kriyaansh frnzz??πŸ˜‰
keep waiting for the next update

Guys likes n comments needed and next update after 2 days i'll try making it sooner but 2nd thing is that i'll update it next on page 15...n guyzz sorry if it's bad i'm ready for dhulai...

All new readers plzz add me to ur buddy list for pms...😊

Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago