roshnithediva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update
thnx for the pm .
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept pm me when u update and dont worry it does not matter if ur concept matched anyone elses just as long as all of the work is not copied and from ur writing and chetna's writing i know that there is no copy as both have wrote it in different ways
and yeah cant wait for the next update 
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice CS 

Waiting for the first part

Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rhu90

Nice CS 

Waiting for the first part

the 1st update is already there go check the index n make sure ur in my buddy list for pm 😊
rock_ruvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept...
do continue...
when u update pm me
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey just read ur cs n ch-1
loved it
plz pm me
i added u in buddy list
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u soo much every1 for all ur inspiring comments n thnk u The007Shivani u're words have really inspired me alot...okay okay guyz i know main aaplogon ka bahut dimag kha rhi hoon so no more n here u go with update...

Update-2

So guyz as i left at the dance yesterday here are the songs and cuz i'm not rlly goood wid classical so u guyz have to imagine it urself

their dance was a mixture of classical hip hop and freestyle ok guyz i can only give short explaination of dance as kathak is not sumthin' i can explain... now play the song

songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI9zYAyTLhI (u can see kathat        steps here and imagine yeah...sorry guyzz)

After the dance all six went to freshen up...(obviously at their own homes guyz)

At the Dining Table:
Mr.n Mrs.Raiprakash and all three ladies set together for dinner on the other hand the Mr.n Mrs.Singhania went out for a party so the guyz planned to eat in their own rooms...

Mr.n Mrs.Raiprakash: Gautam and Smriti
Mr.n Mrs.Singhania: Ranvijay and pallavi

Raiprakash house:

smriti:kriya beta what is all this please start dressing up properly in few more time u have to get married...this was all kriya cud listen nomore she could bare and...

Kriya:mom please mujhe is shaadi n all plzz keep me out ov all this i'm least intrested and it's the last time i'm telling u that my only love is my dance and i can't share my time or love with anything or any1 else...n she goes into her room excusing herself and saying sorry...

Smriti: kya karoon main is ladki ka...( u know na guyz typical moms)

Sharon and Neha: don't worry mom we'll see to it that she is fine and they too excuse themselves and go to kriya's room...(afterall sisters are the only ones who rlly understand u...but maybe sumday...πŸ˜‰)

Sharon n Neha knock the door and get in...

Sharon: cumon kriya u toh know it ki mamma gets so hyper at times and u too...

Neha: yeah mom was just worried don't take her in a wrong way it's just she wud take some more time to understand dat u wud only think about it after u have you exellence in ur dance...

Kria: noways sharon excellence in dance is just not it another fact is that i don't freakin' believe in love...pyar jaisi cheez it doesnot exist yaar...i don't ask others not to love but mujhe yeh sab sirf bakwaas lagta hai aur kuch nhi...😑

Neha: ok ok calm down aur waise bhi hum yahan fight karne nahi balki bahut saari baatien krne aaye hain...the hot diva ya miss Arrogant tum world ke liye hogi hamare liye nhi we kno wat u r...πŸ˜›

Kriya: that is why i love u the most guyz...

Sharon: so do we kriya...

and they give tight group hug...

Scene shifts to Singhania house:

Swayam and Vicky have finished their food and went to rey as he did not he did not eat food...

Vicky: Rey mere bhai, kya kar...thats when he noticed rey very angry and not paying attention towards him...

Swayam patted on rey's shoulder which was enuf for himto realise that his bros are in his room

Swayam: rey are u okay subah se u seem to be lost and abhi itna angry...what's wrong dude????

Vicky: haan yaar maine bhi notice kiya tu aaj kuch wierd behave kar raha hai...kya hua???

Rey: nothing much guyz bas aaj jo woh girl corridor main milli thi na usi ke bare main soch raha hoon (guyz koi kichdi mat paka lena abhi tak no love)

Swayam: ooo!!!! toh tu uske baare main soch raha hai (teasingly)

Vicky(teasingly): dude tu and ladki dude say na kya chal raha hai...that was it rey cudn't take it anymore and said

Rey: guyz enuf yaa...i agree love exists but she i mean plzz nowayz she's just not my type...aur waise bhi girls reyaansh singhania pe flat hoti hai reyaansh singhania girls pe nhi...

Swayam: toh kya hua dude...

Rey: i was thinking ki how dare she talk to me like that, no one does...how cud she even think of opening her mouth tlk to me with soo much of attitude...

Swayam: but dude she was not wrong that girl(sharon) was sweet enuf and was even saying sorry but u toh are u...n she was that girls sis so she got up in the conversation...it's nothing tothink of or bieng angry on...

Rey: noways no one dares to tlk to me like that how cud she...saying this he went to the window and started walking to and fro wid anger...

Vicky(teasingly): so swayam that girl was cute and and and sweet...ohh really...πŸ˜‰

Swayam: vicky dude cumon yaar...umm i think we shuld focus on rey right now

Vicky: ok if u don't wanna tell...but rey iski toh gaadi ek hi track pe stuck ho gayi hai on how dare she...how dare she...how dare she????πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
whole vicky-swayam conversation wa not enuf audible to rey but the last how dare she was heard by rey and he again said

Rey: exactly vicky how dare she...to which swayam and vicky could not control and bursted out laughingπŸ˜†...rey confusingly looked at them and after a few minutes understood the reason and got a angry look on his face looking at which both swayam and vicky stopped laughing and asked rey to forget all that πŸ˜•

Swayam: waise bhi jab till today u din't think about any1s anger for soo long than why her she is no special rite?

Rey(in mind): exactly why when she's just a nobody to me...thn ehy am i effected forget it...
(to swayam n vicky):yeah ok guyz and had a group hug for a few seconds and went to their beds.

Next morning in clg:

Rey's eyes unknowing kept find the girl(kria) but cudn't find her...than all three boys decided to go practise but hear loud noise from inside and found the door closed they tried knocking but all in vain no1 inside cud hear anything...so they decided to practise later...

inside the RH our divas were practicing...after another half hour our divas were over wid there practice and decicded to freshen and have something...ehen kria was going out from RH sum1s back bumped into her...(who??? guess na guyz...i know u guyz are rlly smart n this time...
no dissapointments yup was rey

this time it was his turn to listen

Kria: hey hello!!!how the hell...n rey turns and faces her...oh you i thought girls bahane search karti hain to bump in you but yahan toh mujhe koi aur hi bahane banate hue dikh raha hai...how the hell in this world u think wud any girl ever wanna bump in...aisa hai hi kya tumme...(all this while rey just kept looking at her as if took all her senses into his custody)πŸ˜†

Meanwhile on the other side our very own sweet lady just bumped into some1 as she was luking at her dress for sum reason and her bag fell down (hmmm...so any guesses guys who was it...think think...hmmm very clever guyzz yup it was...

Sharon: Not again...i'm sooo really sorry(all the while looking doen at the bag) i dint mean to(then bent down and picked bag and looked up and stopped as she realised that it's the same guywho was with the other guy(rey)yesterday)... listen i ahd no intention niether yesterday nor today i was just...(all the while swayam was looking at sharon and smiling)what why are you smilimg????

Swayam than stopped smiling and said

Swayam:beacuse of u

Sharon: what??????

Swayam: i mean i know u din't do it intentionally niether today nor yesterday...n yeah for yesterday i'm sorry from mah bro's side i know he was a li'll rude...

Sharon smiled

Swayam: what???? why u smiling

Sharon: nothing it's just that u and ur brother are pretty different...

Swayam: just like you and ur sis...hahahaa

Sharon: hahaha yeah...well hi sharon😊(forwarding her hands for shaking...)

Swayam: oh yeah!!! i'm soo sorry(talking her hands in his and while shaking)hi i'm swayam...😊

Now back to kriya and rey

Rey was certainly spell bound...atleast that was what his face told...but not for long he soon gained his senses and thn it was it

Rey: woah!!!!! girl i think u shud really get clearified with all your misconceptions atleast about u...why the hell in this world do u think u wud even wanna have any kinds of reasons to bump in u as in u plzzz i rather wud bump into a pillar...

Kriya(burning of anger): oh rlly!!!! my my my poor pillar who have to bare you (almost shouting)😑

Rey: me bumping into pillar is atleast better than u bumping in it miss Arrogant...😑

Kria: and you Mr. Attitude...i maybe whatever but 1 thing is for sure that i'm way better to you Mr...whatever...

This was whensharon and swyam realised that their sibling were fighting with eachother and they both run towards them to stop them from fighting...

Sharon: kria plzz chalo lets not create a fuss here plzz

Swayam: yeah bro listen we can tlk right why to fight?????

Rey and Kria in unison: NO!!!!!🀒(looking at their siblings and then turned to see eachother with eyes having fire of anger in them like they would kill eachother today)
But somehow swaron took their sibling away aproached for home...

Afetr reaching home...
Sorry guyz i know i left u to the point where u wanted to know what their reactions are gonna be and what r they gonna think about eachother both kriyaansh nd arsha...and the viha lovers(if any i wud surely start their story too but for that u have wait a l'ill as i have thought of it and i need it to be my way so that it can get intresting...sorry nd plzz guyzz go wid me i promise i'll try my best to make it much more better.

Do comment and like please guyzz...n yeah guyzz the update is big so Big-Big comments na guyzz

If any new readers thn plzz add me to ur buddy list for the PM.

Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the PM Sachi...read both updates just now...nice start...Kriyansh r both. garam. garam. & Swaron r cool...luking forward to next part
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part πŸ˜ƒ...
Kriyansh always have to fight πŸ˜†...
Swaron part was unexpected...
I have never imagined Sharon so polite πŸ˜Š...
N thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š.
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
it was awesome
n lead the story the way u like...
i loved it