Aasman Se Aage

Repeat telecast??

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Can anyone plzz help me with the timing of the repeat telecast of the show?? Previously it was repeated at 11:00 am and everyday I looked forward to it. 

But dont know why they have stopped it and airing "savdhan India" there. πŸ˜•

I cant watch it at 10:30 pm as I watch other shows at that time. Can anybody help me with the new timings of the repeat telecast? Or they have already stopped repeating the episodes??? πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its at 11 30 am and 4 pm hope it helps info courtsey shanti05
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I am sorry I did see the program listing they have stopped teh repeats Daam LifeOK they are pathetic !😑

So you can only see the show between 10:30 to 11:00pm Mon to Friday

The channel is brutal and they will never do justice to novel shows 😑
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks shanti and sami.. 

I hate "LIFE NOT OK".. I really loved this show.. Now even the repeats have been put off.. πŸ˜­
DOC108 thumbnail

oh ! they started the step motherly treatment with this show also πŸ˜‘
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why this injustice, none of the Life okay shows are doing good, except for DKDM then why this injustice to Asa, I can't watch at 10:30, I guess there was a repeat at 4:30 in evng, 
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the new show alakshmi started and they stopped putting repeat telecast of ASA...hate these channel people..they should have  atleast  1 repeat of daily running serials
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah i also used to watch the repeats becoz of power cut at original tym of ASA but then i checked the schedule a few days ago and i hate the so called life ok for acting so unprofessionaly and making hell and syapa all the time...1st they stopped promos and now repeats...so bad...just one thing to say them is GO TO HELL after ASA is finished 😑😑😑
DOC108 thumbnail
they r just interested in propagating hate and crime  nothing else  it is auseless channel and soon it is going to be locked   no doubt about it πŸ˜‘
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They arent showing the repeats now for ASA. I too was waiting for the repeat of the show on Monday but they have just stopped it suddenly. They have lost it😑Edited by Khushi. - 11 years ago