hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Agni Fans,

I JUST WANTED TO BID EVERYONE A GOODBYE. 

I will no longer be using this forum. Amrit Manthan was the only show I had been consistently watching and writing on this forum too. And now with Dimple's departure, I have stopped watching the show, esp. since I cannot stand seeing that Preeto girl on television!!

A massive thanks to Jyothi, Charu, Aliya, Ixxu (sorry don't know your name), and others who have done everything they could in the 'bring dimple back' mission!

The last thought on my mind is the stupid creative team, they will show Millionaire randamo rescuing Nimrit, what happened to Agam's love for Nimrit? If I loved someone that much, I would look everywhere and only give up once I had enough proof. Anyway, no point cribbing about this, as they have lost their minds. They don't care for us fans, all this act of 'oh we value your feedback and opinions and will take them into account' is all bullshit! They obviously don't give a crap about us. And lack brains to see the real pictures outside of their own stupid little heads, they hope to gain TRPs, well now they will be stuck with a big fat ZERO TRP/TVR rating! And they would totally deserve it too, fools! I wish I could go meet them and slap them right back into senses. Apologies for my rude behavior, but am thoroughly upset today. Never have I been so upset over a serial or put this much effort in to save someone from getting replaced in a daily soap. All for nothing it seems!

Getting back to the point, it was so lovely working together in the mission to save Dimple with all of you guys, will miss watching AgNi moments, and writing on this forum.

Adios, Hiri
Edited by hiri_piri - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
byeee from me tooo. will never look into the forum. if dimple comesback then i will.other wise the show was over for me on wednesday itself
richa.amonkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/TheAnkitaSharma

chk out d 1st post guys... guess its ol over nw..bye frm me too :( will miss u all :(
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hiri... it was lovely for me too working together in our save Dimple mission... ... we tried our best and I thought Ph/channel will do the rest... but they have let us down so badly that I feel so depressed and sad. 

Today i watched the episode as Dimple had requested us all fans on her official facebook page,to watch her last episode ... and the last scene when Agam cried for his Nimrit ji I too had tears in my eyes for the end of Dimple as nimrit...
and yes, when I saw him watch that car burst into flames and he just sat there crying ...i was wondering why isnt he running down to check if his Nimrit is still alive somewhere... i agree with you I wud look everywhere too and not give up till i found the person...

The Ph/Channel guys have disappointed us so badly that I dont even feel like watching the other serials which I watch on this channel. I have lost all respect for this channel.

so we all came on this forum with the marriage of Agam and Nimrit and it all ends with Nimrit's death...

for me the serial ends with Dimple's exit ( Nimrit's death) and maybe occassionaly will come to the forum to meet my friends here... otherwise its goodbye from me too

It was a pleasure interacting with you, Hiri. And kudos to you for being so persistent with the petition. If only things could have gone our way :(

And I agree with everything that you had to say abt AgNi. All that I shall add is that AgNi = Navi and Dimple and NO ONE else ;)

Take care :)
Edited by RafAholic - 11 years ago
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I  am  really  appreciate  all  of   your  efforts...
I  never  addicted   to  a  lead  couple  like  AgNi ( Navi &  Dimple)  within  a  short  span   of  time ...
I  am  really   heartbroken  after  rumours  of  Dimple  exiting  from  this  show  and  quited  watching  this  show...
I  bet  that  soon  this selfish   people  is  going  to  put   blame  on  other  actors  if  the  TVR  never  touches 1  even  after  their  foolish  twist  of   replacement...
Bye  from  my  side  too...
Please  any of them  pass  the  happy   news   to  me if  some  miracle  happens  in  Dimple  re-entry   or   the   most  awaited  debacle  of  Amrit  Manthan...
Miss  U  all.

Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So stupid, Amrit not once felt any pain in throwing N over that cliff!!.. And Nimrit's face wasnt eevn damaged, so there isnt even a need for surgery!! I guess now in depression she will sit and eat a lot🥱...

Goodbyeee show! And i hope the person in whose support you asked Dimple to leave, helps you get ur trps🥱
NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello... Well i am not leavng AM forum. I am going to continue watching and for me yes its a show but i love to see a suspense in this story which i know and pretty sure Nirmit will be back somehow in middle or some point.

Yes I love Nirmit as Dimple only and her paired up with Navi aka as Agam.  I will always be a true fan of AgNi no matter what.

But lets see how this episodes go.

-Nemo
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NemoPatel

Hello... Well i am not leavng AM forum. I am going to continue watching and for me yes its a show but i love to see a suspense in this story which i know and pretty sure Nirmit will be back somehow in middle or some point.

Yes I love Nirmit as Dimple only and her paired up with Navi aka as Agam.  I will always be a true fan of AgNi no matter what.

But lets see how this episodes go.

-Nemo

Do pm if she is back ðŸ˜ƒ
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hiri_piri

Hi Agni Fans,

I JUST WANTED TO BID EVERYONE A GOODBYE. 

I will no longer be using this forum. Amrit Manthan was the only show I had been consistently watching and writing on this forum too. And now with Dimple's departure, I have stopped watching the show, esp. since I cannot stand seeing that Preeto girl on television!!

A massive thanks to Jyothi, Charu, Aliya, Ixxu (sorry don't know your name), and others who have done everything they could in the 'bring dimple back' mission!

The last thought on my mind is the stupid creative team, they will show Millionaire randamo rescuing Nimrit, what happened to Agam's love for Nimrit? If I loved someone that much, I would look everywhere and only give up once I had enough proof. Anyway, no point cribbing about this, as they have lost their minds. They don't care for us fans, all this act of 'oh we value your feedback and opinions and will take them into account' is all bullshit! They obviously don't give a crap about us. And lack brains to see the real pictures outside of their own stupid little heads, they hope to gain TRPs, well now they will be stuck with a big fat ZERO TRP/TVR rating! And they would totally deserve it too, fools! I wish I could go meet them and slap them right back into senses. Apologies for my rude behavior, but am thoroughly upset today. Never have I been so upset over a serial or put this much effort in to save someone from getting replaced in a daily soap. All for nothing it seems!

Getting back to the point, it was so lovely working together in the mission to save Dimple with all of you guys, will miss watching AgNi moments, and writing on this forum.

Adios, Hiri

I am a new person on this forum i thought that i we all do discussion about Navi & Dimple. But sudnely this bad new out that are replacing nimo (Dimple) bad decision take by the stupid channel .
But as of now good byt my new friends (Dimple & Navi ) Fans. Love you all for supporting the best jodi...
Take care..