Amrit Manthan

EMAIL REPLY FROM LIFE OK

hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, here is the response I got from Life Ok this morning (I had emailed them about having 400+ signatures on the old petition website, I have now sent them a link to the new petition website and said we have 833 signatures so far!!):

To begin with, thanks so much for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know their involvement with our shows.

We are truly touched with your attachment to the show. Like every good story, there are bound to be some twists and turns and we hope to entertain you with those.

We appreciate your feedback and we shall certainly keep your suggestion in mind.

It is only with our viewers constructive suggestion that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for writing in to us.

We, at Life Ok, promise to bring superlative entertainment for our viewers and connect with them like no other entertainment brand in the country.  We seek your support and participation in celebrating Life OK.

Stay Tuned

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: [email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
email them back and tell them our life will only be ok if Dimple stays Nimrit..
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Such a diplomatic reply ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤”
Typical reply. Answer the question for God's sake - is she beign replace or not! ðŸ˜¡
I hate it when they do this!
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is so copy and paste right there ugh! They caanot even write like normal peopleEdited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They  already  decided it...
They   are   doing  this  to  make  viewers  to  watch  accident  twist...
They  are  telling  us  that  the deal  is  not  finalised  like  that...
The  new  entrant  also  started  shooting  with  Ankita  and  so  he confident  about  his  strong  role..
They  are  indirectly  hinting  this  through  ariticles...
hirie thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshaaya

The  new  entrant  also  started  shooting  with  Ankita  and  so  he confident  about  his  strong  role..

we can't be sure!! nothing is concrete yet. mohan kapoor has just said that he's going to be a part of it. nothing to hint that ankita has already started shooting. if she had, then we would have some clippings or some news on sbb, sbs or something, of on location shoot with ankita on sets of amrit manthan!

guys, pls keep calling! bombard them with phone, emails. we want them to retain dimple as nimrit and not bring anyone new :(
Originally posted by: akshaaya

You know, I agree with you. They are simply buying time - as I had expected. They are giving callers different responses simply to keep us at bay.

Someone just posted her convo and it differed mine a great deal. Not looking good at all.

LIfe NOT Ok 😳
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiri... its a typed response which they send to everyone... even I got the same response reply to the mail I sent to life OK...😕
hirie thumbnail
:( now i feel like crying!! seems like hope is dying down now with all the phone conv being negative... still don't understand how they can replace dimple with ankita :( they are blind and as well as stupid!