y thr is nobody in the forum. nobody signing petitions. comon guyss wake up😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I already did sign in for petition and my sister also.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its over 550 now and hope by tomorrow it increases more..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have signed  since yesterday.iam still doing it. i spoke to AM ph ppl i asked them to tell me truth and dont say lie.i gave kasam to them and they said that replacement had nt been done.on monday cv's will be coming so that guy told me to call on monday and he told that channel will decide so he told me to call channel as well. humara 60% chance hai yaar.he said dimple has chances also

pata nahi kya hoga
Edited by jyothiram - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lets pray our effort gets some positive response jyothi..

You know i think we must call the channel also not only the PH as at the end channel gives the green signal.

By Dimple interview she too waiting for the channel response..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
monday morning calling day.hey do u live in india. if yes u guys start first calling channel and ph.then iam in london i can call 12 indian time.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

even I am trying to get as many people to sign as possible... happy that the number has reached above 500 and still counting...
These PH/Channel guys we cannot trust but we dont have any other choice... so we shud keep calling them and sending mails ... so that they feel the pressure and relent to our demands ... we just want Dimple as Nimrit and nothing else...

Does anyone have the LifeOK channel's ph number... ??
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothiram

i have signed  since yesterday.iam still doing it. i spoke to AM ph ppl i asked them to tell me truth and dont say lie.i gave kasam to them and they said that replacement had nt been done.on monday cv's will be coming so that guy told me to call on monday and he told that channel will decide so he told me to call channel as well. humara 60% chance hai yaar.he said dimple has chances also

pata nahi kya hoga

well done jyothi!! how come they are telling everyone different things. they told me told call on monday and the second time they said call the channel as they dont have the info. 

still good news, lets all be positive and put up a brave fight!!
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Lets pray our effort gets some positive response jyothi..

You know i think we must call the channel also not only the PH as at the end channel gives the green signal.

By Dimple interview she too waiting for the channel response..

@ cjs369: it is 02267227777 :)

@Saveeta: what happened in Dimple's interview?
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

even I am trying to get as many people to sign as possible... happy that the number has reached above 500 and still counting...
These PH/Channel guys we cannot trust but we dont have any other choice... so we shud keep calling them and sending mails ... so that they feel the pressure and relent to our demands ... we just want Dimple as Nimrit and nothing else...

Does anyone have the LifeOK channel's ph number... ??

022 - 67227777 

its posted on another post where i asked for the no