New Ideas/story for the CVs to retain Dimple

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
after reading vaishu's conversation with the PH guy ...where he said the decision depends on the story... I thought why not we give the Cvs  some ideas for the further story😆 so that they can retain Dimple and  at the same time bring about the change they want...

one track they can follow is... they can show Amrit pushing Nimrit off the cliff... and then agam goes in search of her and finds her with few injuries in the jungle but over all she is fine ... then they spend a few days in the Jungle and have a romantic time together😉😳😳

or

they can bring her back Dimple( in a more modern getup) that is with a change over but different name as some rich man's daughter who has returned from abroad or something ... she is Nimrit who has come back to take revenge ... her name is changed ... and she comes to their city as someone's friend or on a trip and comes across Agam or Tej and once again the story starts...

friends I wud request u all to give ur new ideas or a story that the can help the Cvs to retain Dimple as Nimrit in a new way...

Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice idea charu and great plot for that twist where there is no need for replacement or plastic surgery.

I have a scenario too..

As Tej is in army so he helps agam with his army friends to search for nimrit down the cliff..a rescue mission and agam finds nimrit but dont take her to hospital but to the army camp..there the army doctor takes care of nimrit .both keep it a secret for her safety...

Agam acts depressed for losing nimrit so as amrit dont suspect anything.. ..thats how much later after her recovery nimrit vows to take revenge on amrit ... secretly with the help of agam starts her plan to torture amrit  ..creatives can develop this their way with added drama and to keep interest..no need for plastic surgery..

OR  better she does a makeover and comes back in modern outfit and more bold...agam plays along that she is  not his nimrit etc just to not let amrit suspect anything...so many ideas can develop from this twist where Dimple can play this role after twist..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the first idea is super cool!! a new get up would just lead to a dragged on storyline with a predictable vengeful revenge track, this time with nimrit in lead!! i'd say go with the jungle romance!! and then introduce more twists, like some life threatening drama with amrit and show she improves and turn beeji into a more evil woman trying to destroy amrit's life!!
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'd say scrap the idea of revamping her and brining her back, why does she need to change externally to change her feelings and take revenge on amrit? she'd be able to do it with the strength of her mind and not by changing avatar!
Good idea :)

Some nice ideas posted so far. I'll think about this and post my 2 cents later.

Don't mind me saying this but kitni afsos ki baat hai, that we have to provide ideas to the cvs! So really the fault lies with the cvs and NOT with Dimple.
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

As Tej is in army so he helps agam with his army friends to search for nimrit down the cliff..a rescue mission and agam finds nimrit but dont take her to hospital but to the army camp..there the army doctor takes care of nimrit .both keep it a secret for her safety...

Agam acts depressed for losing nimrit so as amrit dont suspect anything.. ..thats how much later after her recovery nimrit vows to take revenge on amrit ... secretly with the help of agam starts her plan to torture amrit  ..creatives can develop this their way with added drama and to keep interest..no need for plastic surgery..

savee to add more drama we can also make it only Nimrit and Tej's plan ... Agam too doesnt know that Nimrit is alive... so his pain becomes more genuine and a new romance can build between Agam N Nimrit...

cjs369 thumbnail
since no more stories came up... whatever few tracks were written here I mailed to kut productions and asked them to use this so that they can have their twist in the story and at the same time they dont have to replace Dimple😆
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A new track which creatives can think about..no plastic surgery or watever needed...

Tej saves Nimrit and takes her to the army camp for her medical care..he keeps it  a secret from agam as he is in a very emotional state after nimrit incident..he wont be able to see nimrit in such bad state so he decides to let her recover first .. Agam has closed himself in a nutshell and always keeps nimrit pic close to his heart. Tej cant bear to see him like this  but helpless ...he is surprised when Agam told him my Nimrit is alive Tej..she cant leave me as she loves me a lot and I love her too..she promised to be back to me..Tej asked him how he is so confident that Nimrit is alive..Agam stared at Nimrit's photoframe in his hand ..mere dil ki dhadkan..my heart still beating Tej meaning my Nimrit is alive..Tej tearyeyed got out of the room and vowed to reveal everything to Agam..Back at the army camp he told Nimrit all about Agam..she could not stop her tears ...Tej asked her to lets go back to agam but she refused Tej shocked by her reaction.. nimrit tells him that she will be weak once she sees Agam ..she has to change herself now.change her  look completely...be more strong to face the one who has destroyed her life ..separated her from her Agam..Amrit has to pay for all her sins and needs the  help  of Tej..i will be doing it for myself .for my Agam who has always protected me from her but I was so blind that I kept hurting him..i will take my revenge as a new Nimrit ..Tej promises  to help her in her mission ..

Creatives can unfold this track alongside a new love story of Agni..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New  saviour   may  save  Nimrit  and  cure  her  but   don't   need  to  give  her  plastic  surgery  if  they  retain  Dimple  as  Nimrit...
The  new  entrant  may  save  her  and  don't  know  about  her  past  life  as  she  lost  her  memory...The  new saviour  will  make  her  to  believe  that  she  is  his  daughter...So, she  will  be  seen  in  modern  Avatar...Dimple  usually  looks  great  in  modern  outfits...
               In  midst  of  all  this,  Agam   find  outs   Amrit   kills  Nimrit   but  got  devastated...Agam's  dad  also  make  this  condition  worse...Tej  will  give  more confidence  and   Tej- Agam  will work  together in  getting  Amrit  punishment  for  her  murder attempts...
               Meanwhile, Agam  sets  his  eyes  on  this  modern  girl   Nimrit  who  has  some  name...Though  she  will  refuse  to  acknowledge   her  true  identity  becoz  of  memory  loss  but  she  will  got  attracted to  him...But  Agam  will  be  sure  that  she  is  his  Nimrit...
               They  can  unfold  the rest of  the  story  how  Agam  befriends  her  and  make  her to  realise  that  she  is  his  Nimrit...
Modern  Nimrit  may  help  Agam  to  realise  his  dream  of  turning his  dhaba  into  successful  restaurant  with  the  help  of   his  new  entrant  guardian...This   makes  Agam  to  pay  back  Rs.9 crores...Amrit  may  continue  with  her evil  antics  but  Tej  will  be  there  to  tame   her  &  start  her  redemption  slowly  without  too  much  negativity...
              When   Nimrit  gets  back   her  lost  memory , she  will  more  determined  to  teach  her  sister  a  great   lesson  but  not  revenge... Both  will  come  face  to  face  and  Amrit will be  very  confused & little  bit  scared  to  see  her..They  make  look like  worst  enemies  but the  CV  unfold   the  rest of  story   of how  they  change  this  sour  relationship  with  Amrit's  redemption...
They  may   give  happy  ending   for  all  leads...
              This  may  be  not  be  new...I  usually  love  this  kind  of  memory  loss  track  between  lead  couples  becoz  it  depict  profound  love  between them ... But  replacement  will  ruin  the  story  completely  &   the  magical  chemistry...  
            The  creatives  may  present this  in  more  entertaining  & interesting   manner  with  a  lot   of  fun...

Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
awesome akshaya... love the way u have put the whole story... I will be forwarding this link to all our stories ... all of u too do it ... individually... more the number of mails ...more the chances that the CVs will listen to us,,