Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Earth to earth , ashes to ashes, dust to dust

birdseye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After an exhausting stint at work, with a fair bit of travel, I return to the BALH town after over three weeks, to unwind...and whoa! my head is thrown in a tizzy with the amount of catching up I have to do..Priya in jail, Niharika dead, Kartik in an angry young man avatar and Ram in despair-beyond-repair...a couple of chilled litchi drinks later, I'm still reeling in exhaustion..
Kya hua tera vaada Ekta...?? The serial, which was meant to be a choti si love story has left behind legends in masala soaps..
The take off to the future is just round the corner : Is this a new beginning or the end of an era?? In any case, I have my eulogies ready..
RIP BALH..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ekta is beep beep...hate her fr ruining the story
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karamsekhon

i have to say only😑

exactly hw i feel
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just wanted to throw her like this
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yogeshj

Ha ha ha...Everyone wants to do it...no doubt
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†
birdseye thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

ekta is beep beep...hate her fr ruining the story

But tied as we are to our habits, we'll still continue to watch it...leap or otherwise...
birdseye thumbnail
Originally posted by: yogeshj

LOL!! good one!πŸ˜†
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES AGREE WITH YOU #RIP BALH
birdseye thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

YES AGREE WITH YOU #RIP BALH

But honestly, why did Ekta  massacre the only respectable serial she had on hands..? She's doled out such tripe over the past couple of months...!! I am so furious with her...had made my peace with the leap, with the hope that the lead up to it will be respectable..and what do I come home to...??
Grrr!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: birdseye

But honestly, why did Ekta  massacre the only respectable serial she had on hands..? She's doled out such tripe over the past couple of months...!! I am so furious with her...had made my peace with the leap, with the hope that the lead up to it will be respectable..and what do I come home to...??
Grrr!!

DJ welcome back.. We have all ranted, raved and now resigned to accept what EK has planned of Raya..It was torture to see all those happening leading to this accident.. We all wanted the leap to happen abruptly, 2 weeks before..

Post leap,whether to continue seeing BALH or not, is our prerogative ,though..
From what it looks like, I can guess the story plot for atleast the immediate future ,post leap..But my only worry is whether Ram will marry Ayesha? If so then the beauty of the seperation, leap and the whole dynamics gets changed and its just another EK show of mixing and dishing out stories from her old shows..
EK is indeed the queen, villian and joker of telly soaps..