jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god how should i say this.

amrit pushes nimrits car from hill top and agam reaches there searching for nimrit.now iam crying like helll.
 it says nimrit will be back but i didnt understand whether its played by dimple or someother girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😲

Dimple HAS to come back! I can't see anyone else play the role of Nimrit so sweetly and innocently than she does. Plus her pairing with Navi totally clicks.
What are the cvs doing? 😡

Thanks for sharing.
jyothiram thumbnail
iam crying like hell yaar. not in a mood to watch .so iam quitting
Originally posted by: jyothiram

If they kill off Nimrit or even replace Dimple, I'm not watching the show either
Edited by RafAholic - 11 years ago

i don't think that cvs will replace dimpal as she was so happy during talking about the twist. We have to wait and just keep hope ki aisa kuch bhi na ho. I dont want to see any replacment for nimrit's character.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Amrit herself pushes the Nimrit's car ... does Agam see her doing it... maybe he will try to search for nimrit and miraculously find her alive just injured and take her to the hospital...

did they say anything about dimple leaving the show?? I dont think dimple will get replaced...

I was just wondering ... how if Nimrit is pushed off but nothing happens to her and Agam finds her in the jungle below and brings her back home ... they spend a nice romantic night in the jungle...😉😳
jyothiram thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

OMG Amrit herself pushes the Nimrit's car ... does Agam see her doing it... maybe he will try to search for nimrit and miraculously find her alive just injured and take her to the hospital...

did they say anything about dimple leaving the show?? I dont think dimple will get replaced...

I was just wondering ... how if Nimrit is pushed off but nothing happens to her and Agam finds her in the jungle below and brings her back home ... they spend a nice romantic night in the jungle...😉😳

charu yaar pata nahi kya ho raha hai. nothing clear. i dont want anyother actress replacing u know typical ekta kapoor type. i want dimple only and want agam to find her on that day itself. iam crying like hell.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

charu yaar pata nahi kya ho raha hai. nothing clear. i dont want anyother actress replacing u know typical ekta kapoor type. i want dimple only and want agam to find her on that day itself. iam crying like hell.

Jyoti relax dear... 🤗... if there was any chance of Dimple getting replaced it wud have been definitely mentioned in SBB SBS... such news comes out first... since nothing is mentioned... we do not have to worry... have faith dear...
@cjs369: hehe, I like your idea of AgNi in the jungle ðŸ˜†

@
jyothiram: I also hate the idea of Dimple being replaced but now I feel better after reading Anurna's comments. There will be a twist for sure but my gut feeling is that Dimple will be back so don't worry 😳
jyothiram thumbnail
dont know should i feel happy or sad. until thr is news that dimple will be playing i cantfeel relaxed