nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waaah!! kya episode tha. De Dana Dan..."Zor Ka Jhatka Zor Se Laga" aur aisa laga ke Amrit ki watt lag gyi.πŸ˜† Waah Agam...Jiyo mere sher...πŸ‘  Tej to sachi mein Tej nikla πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

what a relaxing episode after a series of reapetitive episodes.

by the way why did Nimrit look angry at Agam in the precap? πŸ˜•
Edited by nb.neha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after so much of agitation over why Amrit's true intentions are not getting revealed to nimrit... finally one sigh of contentment today... when Nimrit finally came to know all the evil games Amrit played with Agam and her.
and the resounding slap was awesomeπŸ‘
and the entire family was there... so everyone knows about how evil Amrit is ... hope now atleast no one will give her any information regarding Agam & Nimrit...

There is headlines in the News paper ... something about 'Rivalry between sisters..." and Nimrit hears Agam speak over the phone to someone saying yeh toh shuruvat hai aage dekho hota hai kya... She must be under the impression that the news was given in the papers by Agam...she must be thinking Agam is again trying to take revenge on Amrit and this game between the two may go on and on... which must be making her sad and angry... this is what I deduced from the precap...I may be totally off track
Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

after so much of agitation over why Amrit's true intentions are not getting revealed to nimrit... finally one sigh of contentment today... when Nimrit finally came to know all the evil games Amrit played with Agam and her. and the resounding slap was awesomeπŸ‘

There is headlines in the News paper ... something about 'Rivalry between sisters..." and Nimrit hears Agam speak over the phone to someone saying yeh toh shuruvat hai aage dekho hota hai kya... She must be under the impression that the news was given in the papers by Agam...she must be thinking Agam is again trying to take revenge on Amrit and this game between the two may go on and on... which must be making her sad and angry... this is what I deduced from the precap...I may be totally off track

@bold: reminds me of ur post on "trust". if nimrit isnt able to trust agam even after all this or looks at him with suspicion then what's the point in staying together  behen ne itna kuch kiya...aisi behen ke liye how can one have sympathy πŸ˜² after amrit is jailed nimrit will bail her out n in turn invite trouble for herself 

cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

@bold: reminds me of ur post on "trust". if nimrit isnt able to trust agam even after all this or looks at him with suspicion then what's the point in staying together  behen ne itna kuch kiya...aisi behen ke liye how can one have sympathy πŸ˜² after amrit is jailed nimrit will bail her out n in turn invite trouble for herself 

lets wait till tomoro neha... I may be off track... and maybe she is just angry with the news in the paper and not with Agam...
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes, why did nimrit look so angry hearing agam's conversation over the phone? i mean after all this, she should really be trusting agam, and not sympathizing with amrit. and what is all the talk of nimrit quitting, i thought she's going to have an accident, but won't die and amrit will go to jail because of that. but then another article says rajmata is responsible for amrit going to jail and so nimrit bails her out, so then obviously nimrit is alive after the accident if accident happens before amrit going to jail. everything is confusing, right??
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiri_piri

yes, why did nimrit look so angry hearing agam's conversation over the phone? i mean after all this, she should really be trusting agam, and not sympathizing with amrit. and what is all the talk of nimrit quitting, i thought she's going to have an accident, but won't die and amrit will go to jail because of that. but then another article says rajmata is responsible for amrit going to jail and so nimrit bails her out, so then obviously nimrit is alive after the accident if accident happens before amrit going to jail. everything is confusing, right??

too many articles and promos are confusing us... maybe in a weeks time we will have a fair idea whats coming...
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome episode...what a slap πŸ‘
from beginning to end it was capturing... loved each & every scene...

but these two scenes stole my heart:

i also think that Nimrit would think that Agam is behind the newspaper article... & she would get angry...

the heading says it all.. & the little we can read, can only be known by someone who was there at the time when Amrit said that her pride was more important to her than anything or anyone... therefore when Nimrit hears Agam saying that wait & see what he does next, Nimrit would assume the worst...
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiri_piri

too much of confusion. aise kuch predict nahin kar sakte.
@bold: exactly my point. she was definitely angry at agam maybe for the news published against her sister. aab aisi behen ke saath kya sympathy 
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ixxu

awesome episode...what a slap πŸ‘
from beginning to end it was capturing... loved each & every scene...

i also think that Nimrit would think that Agam is behind the newspaper article... & she would get angry...

the heading says it all.. & the little we can read, can only be known by someone who was there at the time when Amrit said that her pride was more important to her than anything or anyone... therefore when Nimrit hears Agam saying that wait & see what he does next, Nimrit would assume the worst...

lovely clips ...

just loved watching Agam kiss Nimrit on the head... he was in pain becuase he knew Nimrit was hurting after knowing her sisters truth and hatred fr her... he was holding her so sweetly and trying to pacify her with that cute kiss...

hope this time Nimrit does not jump to conclusions and tries to talk to agam first
Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think she's angry cox the news got out.,.. i mean they are afterall royalty... & wouldnt want something like the fact that their dirty laundry is out for everyone to see...
& hearing Agam saying all that she would think that still more is to come... & that too from her husband... not nice...

but i agree we should wait for tomorrow's epi.. maybe its something else entirely πŸ˜‰

for tonight... i am too happy with the slap to worry much about anything else πŸ˜ƒ