Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh Romantic Date-Contest Entries

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I here with the Entries 😃
so with no bak bak 😆 we'll start of 😃

Entry *1*

Akshara arranges a beautiful night for his dream/lover boy(hubby) naitik 😳 to give him surprize as he was angry with her on canceling nk'z plan 4 wearing a western dress☺️...Akshi's booked a ship 4 nk to have a dinner in the ship in the mid of sea n after that an smp🤣...the whole ship was decorated with beautiful coloured flowers😛...rose petals on the whole way frm the door to the dinner table...n shining stars, the flashing lights😳...ak wears the western dress that nk gifts her n she refuses(the drees was that she wears in calender photoshoot) akshi closed nk's eyes n brought him to the ship n when he opens his eyes he saw ak standing infront of him in that dress n uncomfortable n covering her body n blushing☺️ nk come closer bt she move him to the dinner table🤣
then they have their dinner in the shadow of bright moon shining stars at the centre of the sea nobody around them n are alone n have dinner in a single plate,single glass of drink😉 n khilaing each other🤣...
n then a room where a round bed is placed n they have...so... on...blur...🤣

Entry*2*

naitik takes akshara out, he ties a cloth on her eyes.. and takes her to a boat in a lake. the lake is filled with floating candles which makes the environment romantic and there is a table on the boat with dinner. the boat moves slowly and then romantic music begins to play,naitik takes out a ring from his pocket sits on his knees and says ''akshara, you are my life..before you my life was like a sky without stars..you lightened up my world.. i love you'' then she gets tears in her eyes, he makes her wear the ring and they hug each other, and get lost in their own world.😳

Entry*3*

naitik called akshi that please came to THE HOTEL its urgent...he cuts the phone...akshi became tensed and give duggu to ga3 and went there.when she reached there she saw a big heart on which HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and ILU was written and beside this red colour saree with sleeve less blouse was lying .akshara wore it.she moves on the whole hall was decorated with flowers and candle awith very dim light.Naitik come and hug akshi from back.he was in black colour suit.and he kissed her on her face from back.then they both cut the cake.akshi says lets go back home i have not tell maa ..Naitik said maa know abt it.and she will take care of duggu todays night😳.akshara shocked.then naitik carries akshara in his arm and takes her up in the room.which was full decorated with flower .and put her on the bed...and ends with fainted light...

Entry*4*

Romantic Dinner on the Floor

venue: Naksh Room (coz it is the most comfortable and private place in the world)😳

Naitik calls from office and says he will be late from work. everyone goes to sleep only Akshara waiting for Naitik. sudenly she thinks to propare his fav food to give him a surprise..😳 she cooks all his fav foods.. than goes to their room, makes a space in middle of the floor, lights lots of scented candles everwhere.. she gets red roses and and scater the rose peddels all over the room, puts the room light in dim and playes soft romantic music in the BG... the atmospheare is all romantic..😳  Naitiks comes home thinking Akshara gone to sleep. opens the door and get a surprize...😳
they have dinner than Naitik ask Akshara for a dance..😳 they do romantic slow dance for a while than sits down on the floor, Akshara is in Naitik's lap..😳 non of them saying anything just enjoying the moment suddenly the music changes to piya bawari... Naksh stars at each other, a long eyelock..😳😳 then...☺️ i'll leave the part for your imagination...😉

Entry*5*

Natik plans for a dinner date he books the whole restaurant in the background soft music and violins are playing, all around heart shaped balloons, are placed, red carpet, entrance, as soon as you look up I love you is written in the sky as soon as akshara steps in the restaurant flowers, petals will fall on top of her with heat shaped balloons in front of her with I love you akshara written on them, as soon as she picks up the balloons natik will come and hug her from behind he will place a kiss on her neck and whisper huskily I love you akshara in her ears, akshara will shy away and try to run, natik will hold her hands and then start slowly passionately dancing with her, his one hand tight on her waist and hers around his neck and clutching his shirt tightly they are staring into each other's eyes while slowly swaying to the music, natik is looking at her plum rosy lips, he brings his face close to hers and there noises touch very slowly he bites her bottom, lip then upper lip and starts kissing her akshara gasps in shock taking the opportunity natik deepens the kiss, they kiss passionately there tongues playing with each other, they pull apart for breath akshara is blushing hard natik smiles as he loves to see her blush he slowly takes her hand and leads her to the table and she sits down, the waiter comes over with their food and leaves, natik serves the food and slowly starts feeding akshara and gestures her to do the same.

Entry *6*

sizzling wheater ..!! bestest beach..whch was looking more romantic in the moon light .
 floored with red rose petals till a white tent in the heart of a beech $white tent dressed with 1000 colour of flowers and  white,red ballons written NAKSH ,A big board on the tent wriiten "The most bueatiful princess ever seen "white gas on the floor like heaven with a white table placed with various colour of candels a bucket with whine and beer bottels and 
a MENU OF LOVE
  starters:cheek kiss,smouch,neck kiss 
 main course:ball dance,walk beech side,watching some videos
 deserts:SMP,SMP, SMP and nly SMP
measmarizing music .A born fire outside tent.
follwed with a huge white ship covered with flowers and white, red ballons written NAKSH and a note "naitik welcome's her princess to his heaven".A room inside with white wall's writte"NAKSHLAND",round bed with bed sized flowerd red heart on it,white candels and naksh frame's everywhere.
naitik:akshara..!!$in akshara's ear$..naitik as akshara to close her eyes and take with her 
naksh in white ,naitik in white suite and akhsara in a white gown 
naksh reach on the beach .naitik take akshara's hand in his hand and get own on his knee and akshara to open her eye's 
$as soon as akshara opend her eyes she was moved with whole set up bcozz naitik really brought heaven down to earth for her$
naitik:can MR naitik singaniya take a honour of dating with the most bueatiful girl on the earth "and gave her carnation.(the flower of love) as soon as he gave her flowers millions of rose petals rained on thm and with a strock of bomb I LOVE U akshara was written on whole sky

Entry*7*

Naitik blindfolds akshara & brings her to romantic place 😳

Naksh are standing on top of a snowy mountain 😃 (now don't ask how did they reach tere bas pahunch gaye 😆)

All four sides u can just c snow snow & snow, feels like u are in heaven awww 😍

Naksh are not separated even by half  inch, so tat even air can't pass bet tem'.😳

Akshi is shivering becoz of cold & naitik hugs her sooo tightly & akshi feels little relieved from his body warmth'🤗

Finally he opens cloth from her eyes & akshi was just speechless seeing the location'.😲😃

It was sooo cold tat even her tears  converted into snow 😭😛 she was numb & feeling short of words to express her love for naitik'.❤️😃

Naitik shouts akshara I LUV UUU😳

& akshi reciplocates saying I LUV U 22222 naitik!!!!!!😳😳

& tere was utter silence tere voice echoed & dono bas ek dusre ki aankhon me khoye hue the'.⭐️😳 Gauri Shankar ki jaise jodi ban hi gaya 😃😃😃

Naitik burns a bonfire & both sit in front of it sharing same shawl (just like YR's 1st banner)😍😍😳

Now let us leave tem alone ssshhh☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Rules
1. Vote for 3 entries
2. Send your Votes with title"Votes for Romantic date"
3. Votes with wrong title will not be counted
4.Send your votes through PM to me pree4ru

PS: Last date to send your entries is 6th of july 😃

Edited by pree4ru - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yum_SR thumbnail
will vote after reading

1cuties thumbnail
entries send 
all the best to all participants 👍🏼
Edited by dipshikaGUPTA - 11 years ago
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
res🤣
<edited>
entries sent...
ATB 4 all participants👍🏼
Edited by __Aleena__ - 11 years ago
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
entries sent...
all the best 4 contestents👍🏼
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all entries r just wow...kash show main ye sab mil jatha😍
all the best contestants...

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
wow entry's are here loved reading them kash we see something like this in the serial 😍 can we vote munna if we participated not for our own entry 🤣but the other ppl's work we liked 😃
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

wow entry's are here loved reading them kash we see something like this in the serial 😍 can we vote munna if we participated not for our own entry 🤣but the other ppl's work we liked 😃

yea obviously u can 😃
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
entries sent
all the best to participants
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
result kab ayay ga????????😍