I want Anup soni in post leap in priyas life - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
RaYA is always first 4 me but if ektaa want to bring any other person in Priya's life  Me too  want to Anup Soni in this role, i like hin since KGGK day, he was played in  MR, Suyes Mehra in KGGK.
i dont want anyone...never evr
Nooo! I don't want anybody to come between Ram-Priya. The day they will show ram-ayesha / priya-another guy, that would be my last epi of  BALH. I don't understand what is the point messing with such a nice lead pair!
Even I want him... but only as friend and supporter!!!
Anup Soni is great actor but I don't want anyone else with Priya other than Ram. BALH for me exist cause of Ram and Priya. If there is no Raya then BALH is gone for me. As a die hard fan of Raya I am not going to accept anyone else come into their lives. Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
I hope all the news about a new man in priyas life is just the slight truth Priya is too much in love with Ram to even think about another man in her life Im sure whoever the entry is going to be hes going to be Priyas well wisher or someone who helped priya through out the 5 years and I'm sure that person is going to fall in love with priya but don't think priya will have the same feelings.. 
But either way I think I'd like to see rohit, eijaz or anup I have a feeling it'll be Eijaz though I've been doing my research😆 seems as though he still keeps in touch with ekta and I also read that if he was offered any role by her he would take it instantly as balaji is his home ground
Actually I want Ronit roy because ronit and sakshi have never been paired