..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello frnds !!!
this is my new os about promise made by two lovers.

will love to know ur opinion 

She held the alarm clock tightly in her hands and was lying on the bed. As soon the beep started at the midnight she got up and quietly slipped away to the terrace. It was very cold, the moon being being in full phase made the place bright.

She walked through the disordered chairs and sat in one corner. After eight hours she is stepping into new life, a memorable event in her life. She is going to catch hold of someone's hand who she loved deeply. Both of them had planned to meet a day before their marriage to make that day into a special one. The cold wind disturbed her hair. She covered herself with a blanket to keep herself warm in the cold.

Time was half past twelve and she was still waiting. Tiredness made her close her eyes for while. Suddenly a cold hand held her hands tightly .His soothing touch made her realize he was sitting besides her. She gave a gentle smile out of happiness.

The moon at the centre brightened their face." Tomorrow is a day of promise in our life, a promise for our life and love, a bond to cherish for life time." He pulled the blanket little more to cover her hands which were trembling in cold." But for us today is day of promise, Promise for ourselves, a promise to strengthen our bond" She nodded and smiled at his words.

He took her hand and placed it little above their heads, his kept his right hand a few lengths below her hand, the moon was at the centre of their hands.

Both of them started together at the same time "let our relationship strengthen more and may it withstand all obstacles coming on our way , even at the time of difficulties let our mind not rule and we listen to our hearts , we might face obstacles on our way , give us the strength to overcome it together , let everyone around us feel the pleasure of our relationship. Let our love journey continue for years!!"

The moon at the centre slowly drifted and both took their hands off slowly.

He held her hands tightly and took it close to his heart "your eyes says how tired you are , you badly need to take a deep sleep remembering our promise close your eyes and sleep peacefully"

She wiped off the tears with his hands .She walked out of the terrace reluctantly looking at him. He turned his head away as her face disappeared .He kept on looking at the moon and thought "every time we look at the moon the promise will definitely come to our  mind . "

comments and criticism are welcomed !!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS dear.👏

A lovely moment between 2 souls who are taking the next beautiful step in their life.😍

NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even though im not  a staunch believer in such mushy love, i have to say this was sweet!!
lol thanks to all this stuff i can never see the moon the same way ever again!!
when i was a kid i used to be fascinated by thew moon the stars the galaxy and all the moon symbolised was magical and science, well now its a completely diff story!!