Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GAANT-THE BONDING MG OS

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Love is a musical note...

Love is a dancing step...

Love is a feeling in ur heart...

Love is the boon for a man to stay like a man...

Love is a god and the feeling is the worship to god...

Love is the desire inside a man which can turn him to man or animal...

Lust is also a part of Love for a man...

Love is pure which recognises the bonding of the heart...

Love is a song which has the musical voice inside every soul of a man...

Love is trust...

Love is desire...

Love is the thing which is present inside the every man as a sanity of the man...

Overall totally Love is everything to man who trusts the love...

I thought love isn't in my dictionary till now becoz my heart was stolen by a most beautiful girl in this whole world.Heart only recognises the bonding...it only recognises the touch...that touch which had the eternal glory...which makes me so calm & peace & contentment that i can't hv any means of anger or sadness in my heart.But fate changed my destiny...i was once the handsome,most prankster & most jovial person but this heart lost its color...its passion..it power to love other girl when i lost her.

A girl came to the man...that girl had round black eyes,long white nose,red tinged lips & she was luking so sexy...her name was Sameera...Sameera Singhania...who was my classmate..who loved me beyond her life but still my heart isn't ready to accept her love...becoz am a ruthless man...am a killer..killer of my beloved..i've no right to love others...no right like others...Sam said to the man,"Maan...ek baar mere paas aavo..shaayad tum kuch mehsoos kar sakthe ho mere liye...!!!!!"The man was Maan...the great Maan Singh Khurana...who hd the power to rule this whole world...who hd the power to control anything with one eye smirk...who hd the power to destroy anything in this whole world with his one angry glare...saw Sameera with fear...Sam smiled at him & she started opening her sexy dress in front of him.Sam took off her red top in which she was luking ever more sexy...Maan saw her intently to try & control his anger...when she removed her bottom the denim blue jeans & stood in front of him in her inners then Maan's eyes changed...Sam observed this & smiled having victory at last...

Sam took off her inners immediately & stood in front of him naked...& his eyes changed to desires...& he was abt to pull her inside his hard frame but he felt he's becoming restless...a small girl's eyes came into his mind vision...those eyes were hazel brown eyes...long white nose...baby pink lips...she was luking beautiful...she was an angel...Maan stopped right there & saw the Sam who stood in front of him completely naked.Maan threw her dress & said angrily,"Wear this...& don't u dare come near me...am not worth of u...!!!!!"And he turned that side immediately calming his rage which was developed becoz of guilt which was forming inside him becoz of that little girl.Sam was disappointed & thot,"No one can tempt him..but am happy that girl is giving him peace whenever he remembers her...or else today's my movement would make him angry young man of this whole world...!!!!"

Sam said,"Am sorry Maan..meine tumhe tempt karne ke liye yeh sab nahin kiya..mein sirf apna pyaar tumhe dikhaana chaahthi thi...lekin am sure tumhe mujhse bhi zyaada pyaar karne waali zaroor aayegi...!!!!!!"Maan said with sadness,"Nahin aayegi..kyunki woh waapas aane waali jagah se baahar chali gayi hai...!!!!!"Sam said,"Maan..jab tumhaara dil tumhe jawaab degi jab woh ladki saamne aayegi tab..meri ek baat yaad rakhna ki wohi tumhaare liye sahi hai..aur us waqt sirf apne dil ki sochna..dimaag ki nahin..all the best Maan...India jaa rahe ho...mein duva karthi hoon ki tumhe woh ladki mile...ya tumhe ussi taray ki ladki mile jisse tum chaahthe ho...!!!!!"Maan smiled & saw she hd wore her dress & turned & said,"Thanks Sam...!!!!!"And he went fm her quarters silently so that no one doubt on her.

*********************************************************************************************************

The plane landed and Maan boarded down fm the plane & sat in the car & driver drove towards KM.He was thinking abt Sameer's words only & thot,"Mein kaise doosre ladki ko pasand kar saktha hoon...mujhe koi haq nahin hai usse psand karne ki kyunki..mein woh haq kho chuka hoon...mein apne gudiya ke alaava...kisiko pasand nahin kar saktha...kisiko bhi nahin...!!!!!"Driver entered inside KM & Maan was now conscious expecting his father & mother & his dadimaa.Everyone stood near the doorway while Maan went & was abt to enter then his mother Damini said,"Beta...wahi ruk jao...!!!!"Maan was apprehensive * said,"Maa...kyun??"Damini said,"Arrey ek min beta...Geet aarti ki thali tayyar haina bete...!!!!!!!"Geet answered fm inside,"Jee choti maa..abhi aati hoon...!!!!"Maan said frowning,"Maa..in sabki koi zaroorat nahin thi...!!!!"Damini said excitely,"Zaroorat hai beta..kyun ki ab humaara beta..videsh mein padke aaya hai aur humaara KC smbhaalega...toh khushi ki baat to haina beta...!!!!"

Damini said,"Geet...jaldi aana beta...!!!!"Geet said,"Jee choti maa...!!!!"And she came holding the thali with lit lamp.Maan saw the girl who was coming towards him holding the thali.Maan was shocked to see the beauty which was coming towards her slowly.She had hazel brown eyes,long white nose,baby pink lips & perfect stature.She was luking like an angel & first time Maan felt his heart is throbbing seeing the angel.Damini said,"Geet beta..aana jaldi...!!!!"Maan thot,"Oh her name is Geet...!!!!"But unknowingly his heart & mind was so happy as if he had got the most precious possession.His heart felt peace when he heard her name unknowingly he felt a possessive towards her that he has the right to call her name.Maan was totally annoyed seeing Geet that for a second she had spread over his heart & was trying to make her his.

Geet did aarti to him & took the red kumkum & put the tilak on his forehead.Now Geet had observed him.He was the most handsome man with chocolate brown eyes,long white nose,exact M shaped pink lips & stubble.Geet gulped down seeing his 6 packs abs & tight fitting of his shirt which exposed his hard chest as he didn't buttoned his first two buttons.Maan observed & smirked as every girl would went gaga seeing his handsomeness.Geet thot while doing aarti that y she's so attracted towards him so much.Maan saw her inner turmoil in her eyes which was windows of her soul & first time he was feeling happy that he's attracted towards her.Maan was thinking between these thots that her finger pressed to his forehead to put the tilak then he felt a current run down his spine.Geet also thot so too & she took her hand back immediately feeling a current run down her spine.

Maan was came inside after the aarti and he settled in his room as it was decorated as his taste.Maan thot seeing the full moon as it glared brightly giving him a pain inside his heart.Maan didn't knew the reason of this pain which was coursing inside his heart.First time he felt something to some girl becoz he hadn't touched Sameera also when she stood naked in front of him.But he was so excited to think the erotic thots abt this girl Geet.Geet was also in that turmoil only and she cursed her babaji for giving this sensation inside her.She hadn't right to think abt other man as she hadn't any right.Maan also thot too like her as he had not hv any right but their hearts didn't listen to their minds.

**********************************************************************************************************

As today i decided to go to the office but was stopped by mom & dad who talked abt my marraige.Maan said angrily,"Please...dad...mujhe koi haq nahin hai ki mein kissi aur ladki par aankh uthaakar dekh sakoon..mujhe koi haq nahin hai..mera haq toh sirf gudiya ka hai...aur kisiko nahin...!!!!!!"And he went fm there but was stopped by a cute laughter.Maan went & saw that Geet was playing with a small puppy which had taken birth now only.Geet was stroking it cutely & was smiling cutely.Maan felt peace seeing her smile & a smile curved on his M shaped lips.Dadimaa saw this & a smile crept on her lips too.Maan saw the cute smile on Geet's face till his fill but Geet was a bit conscious seeing that Maan was observing her & ran inside the outhouse feeling shy.

Shy...Geet thot..y am shying seeing him..i never felt like this before seeing any man...his piercing gaze was killing my...burning me...y what is this sensation...I don't know but he was exactly trying to distract me.Geet thot & prayed ababji to not to give theses feeling to her which has no right of her.Maan sat there in the office thinking abt Geet only.He couldn't control his feelings now when he was distracted fm his work.Those chocolate brown eyes were lost in her beauty...lost in her laughter...lost in her eyes which were windows of her soul.

Days passed & Maan was getting used to her presence he always search her presence & when he saw her reading book he would check out secretly observing fm the pillars.Maan hd now came near to her by giving tuition to her abt her course when he was in free time.Geet was slowly attracted towards him as her heart was overpowering her mind.Geet's mind would row with her heart & in the end she would admire him silently & secretly,"Maan thot,"Now i can't control myself as am getting attracted towards her...!!!!"And he remembered Sam's words that he won't know when he falls in love to the girl which he loves truly.

**********************************************************************************************************

This was the one part of the ruth but other part which Maan's parents were worried was that abt gudiya which he had loved so much.When Maan was in childhood state then he was diseased with strange one for the astrologer told that if he was married to a strong horoscoped girl then he will be safe or else he would die at some months.On that time only gudiya came as Maan's saviour & Rano had married her gudiya to Maan becoz of the money.Rano was collecting the money for gudiya's well being but this was seen by her brother who was greedy of money.After gudiya's marraige,Maan was perfectly alright & gudiya has become his beloved.He was possessive when it came the time of their departure for their destiny.This was when they got the news that gudiya had died in an accident which was built up lies fm Rano's brother.

Rano's brother took so much money fm Khuranas & went to his sister & told that her daamaad had died which made her to give back the money which was given by Khuranas for the marraige.Both were seperated by Rano's brother on that time which made Maan sad as she gave her life to me saving me.That's y Maan always told that he's the right of gudiya only.This past was remembered by Maan's parents Gaurav & Damini who was sad for losing their daughter-in-law.Maan always refused to marry when he tried to keep the subject becoz of this reason but today seeing Geet he was breaking all his walls.He broke his first promise which he had given himself keeping the witness as his gudiya that he won't see any other girl except her.

Today me & Geet were abt to be married & geet was so happy accepting him moving fm the past.But Geet still had some reminents of past.Geet had the past too just like Maan & the past is that she ws the gudiya of Maan.That Maan who had loved her beyond his life.Today Maan was luking hnadsome in his black & red combination sherwani & Geet was luking like an angel in her red lehenga matching Maan's sherwani.Maan was dumbstruck seeing her beauty which was swelling when she wore those traditional jewels.maan gave a piercing gaze to Geet for which she blushed furiously.Her friends were teasing her so much seeing that the handsome & most eligible bachelor of the whole country had fell for her.

It was very happy day for Maan when he was in cloud nine as he was marrying his beloved...it was the feeling to his heart becoz heart always recognises the beloved ones.Geet sat beside Maan & Maan whispered in her ear,"Tum bahut khhobsoorat dikh rahe ho...i feel like eating u alive now only...!!!!!"Geet blushed furiously hearing his set of words which he was chosen for her.Maan smiled at her red cheeks which was blushing becoz of his teasing.Maan's parents did the kanyaadaan as she was orphan & both stood for phera after kanyaadaan.When Maan was abt to tie the mangalsutra coming towards her.Immediately guilt formed inside her & thot that she's ruining Maan's life & she backed off.

Maan was baffled seeing Geet's sudden movement but Geet pushed his hands & said standing shocked,"No...!!!!"And she ran inside her room.Maan went inside her room as everyone came there & Maan banged open the door.Maan was shocked seing the mess which Geet did.Geet had messed her hairs & pulled the flowers which she put to her hairs.She had puled her jewels loose and was crying hugging her trunk hoarsely.Maan said worriedly,"Geet...!!!!!!!!"Geet said crying,"Aage mat badiye Maan..mein aapke laayak nahin hoon...!!!!!"Maan said angrily,"kisine kaha tumse aisa???"Geet said crying,"Kyunki mein vidhwa hoon..mujhe koi haq nahin hai aapse shaadi karne ki...!!!!!!"

Maan was shocked & asked,"Tum abhi abhi atthaara saal ki ho...tum kaise shaadi kar sakthi ho..????"Geet said crying,"Kyunki meri shaadi bachpan mein hi huyi thi isse...!!!!"And she showed the photo of a boy.Maan took it & saw the photo then he was shocked that it was his photo.Maan couldn't believe it that Geet is his gudiya.Damini & Gaurav saw this & was shocked to see Maan's childhood photo.Geet said,"Mein unhe apne zindagi se bhi zyaada pyaar karthi hoon aur mein baal vidhwa bhi hoon..mein aapse shaadi nahin karsakthi...mein har baar yeh aapse kehneki koshish ki lekin himmat juta nahin paayi...mujhe maaf kardeejiye...!!!!!"Maan saw her pleas but his fav name excaped fm his M shaped lips,"Gudiya...!!!!!"

Geet was shocked,"Yahi mera asli naam hai..lekin aapko kaise pata...!!!!!"Damini said feeling calm,"Kyunki Maan hi tumhaara pati hai Geet..aur tum vidhwa nahin ho...!!!!!!"Geet was shocked & saw towards Maan who nodded silently.His happiness was in no bounds that he had become dumb now.Geet's cried face split into the wide smile.But Damini asked,"Lekin geet...tumhaara maama ne toh humein bataaya tha ki aap dono mar chuke hai accident mein...lekin aap zinda kaise...!!!!"Geet said immediately,"Issi jhoot ke sahaare humein bhi dhoka diya mere maama ne...aur uske baad hum Amritsar chale gaye aur wahan meri maa ki maut ho gayi jab mein 16 baras ki thi..tabhi aap mile mujhe wahan..shaayad mere babaji har baar yahi ishaara karte the ki jab bhi mein apni maa ko mehsoos kar rahi thi tab aap mujhe smbhaal rahi thi...!!!!!"

Damini was so happy when she said maa to her.Damini hugged her & kissed her forehead lovingly & said,"Ab toh chalogi na mandap..muhoorat ka samay jaa rahi hai...!!!!"Geet nodded and got ready once again & sat with Maan who was observing her eyes only.Geet was blushing seeing his piercing gaze which would never take her only.Maan sat beside Geet & put the mangalsutra aroun her neck & put the sindhoor on her forehead partition.Geet felt when he put the sindhoor to ehr forehead partition & they became man & wife now.Geet was so happy that she had reached her destiny & had changed her decision & Maan's also.The marraige was complete and they took the blessings fm Damini,Gaurrav who blessed them whole heartedly.

WARNING 18+

Geet was made enter Maan's room where she had decorated for him when he first time came ot home after his tudies.Geet was hapy that she was the wife of the man whom she loved fm all her life.Her day would dawn with his name and would end with his name & Maan's was also like her condition.Today it was auspicious day for them & ti was special day where they start a new & fresh life.Maan entered his room & closed the door & Geet was conscious as she observed Maan fm her corner of her eye.Geet clentched her fist with nervousness while Maan saw her standing far away.Geet waited that he'll come but he was checking her fm every inch that he was mesmerised with her beauty Geet said after few secs,"Aap wahi khade rahenge ya phir yahaan aayenge????"Maan chuckled seeing her frustration & sat beside her & saw her eyes which was her windows of her soul.

Geet blushed furiously seeing his penetrating gaze & kept his palm on her right cheek & stroked it slowly.Geet felt that she was floating in heaven feeling his touch.His hand went towards her jewels & slowly he started removing her jewels.He removed all her jewels like long chain,necklace,bangles,anklets leaving only one jewel which was priceless & that was her manglasutra which flashed when it was exposed to the light.Then Man opened her silky hai & inhaled it fragrance which drived him crazy.Geet was breathing heavily feeling his touch & her chest heaved unevenly.Maan said seeing her eyes directly,"Guydiya...I love..u...!!!!!!"And that was it Geet was fida & she hugged him smiling tightly.

Maan smiled & hugged her tightly & started opening her diro & hooks of her blouse.Geet blushed and was abt to go but Man pulled her & took her lips immediately.This was thier first kiss & he nibbled her lips sucking its honey sweet juice & pulled her inside his hard frame.Geet parted her lips & he entered to taste her honwy sweet juice.Maan plundered the treasure of her mouth while his hands was busy loosening her dress.Maan's pleasure towered and ripped off her top & bottom & made her lie down in her inners.Man hovered on her & squeezed her waist for which geet moaned.He took ehr lips & kissed it passionately & broke apart to grab some air.He came to her neck & bit it and sucked & licked the love bite to sothe the pain while she moaned his name once again.

His hands roamed over her upper body while Geet moaned & turned & she showed her back to him.Maan came and kissed her back..he explored every inch of her back & she moaned and sweat started to come as the heat was produced inside their body.Maan bit her back making her moan & marking mhis possession while geet clentched her fist holding the sheet.Maan made her turn once again and took her lips and her hands roamed & groaned feeling his barriers.Maan took off his barriers and joined her naked & ripped off her inners immediately.Geet gasped with his sudden movement but he took her lips once again and tasted every bit of her mouth.Then they broke apart & slept beside her making her sit on his stomach.Geet hesitated but she bent down seeing his greek god body & kissed his muscles when he felt her warm soft lips then his skin burned with desires that he squeezed her curved with pleasure.

Geet moaned feeling his hands on her curves but she kissed his taut muscles & bit it making him groan with plasure.Maan's pleasure towered & he made her lie under him and entered inside her without any warning.Geet gasped feeling the pain while he kneaded her curved making ehr soothe the pain.Geet felt pain but it was overpowered by pleasure that she moaned loudly Maan rocked backwards & forwards thrusting inside her & pounded on her & thrusted till she moaned loudly.Both collapsed each other besides them and cuddles up to deep slumber.But Maan couldn't tolerate hus devil & he made Geet to get up and did another round of love making & Maan thrusted inside hers till she feels sore & they hit the climax once again.After so many round of love making Geet fell on Maan's chest exhuasted & doized off immediately.Maan kissed her forehead & smiled seeing her contenment in her face & he too dozed off inside her embrace & waiting for thier another gud sun'd dawn which is gonna dawn in their life now further.

Note-So guys i've given this OS..hope u like it and i want ur comments in long..tell me did this OS contained only story or Maaneet's romance since this is my first time...i want to know pls...and do hit like button...and silent readers pls hit like the button and comment...

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice OS...

though they got separated...but in the end their destiny brought them together...
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
wow
suprbbb os
lvd it...

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
MAAN LOVED GUDIYA AND  geet is gudiya mama separated them based on lie now maneet together

sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The milna - bichharna track was great. I always like

childhood love getting their destiny in their youth.

And the selection of the name -Gudhiya- oh 

sooo cute. Loved the complete Os

nish025 thumbnail
hey nice os👏
gaant indeed.. and one so strong.. dat dey had 2 b wid each odr..
twas der destiny!!
loved it!
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OHHH ITS JUSTTT AMAZINGGG,I  LOVE ITTT
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WOW VERY VERY LOVELY OS  DEAR...I LOVED IT SO MUCH...THATS MY MAAN , EVEN IF A GIRL STAND NUDE BEFORE HIM, HE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING,..HE KNOW THAT HE BELONGS TO GEET...WOW LOVELY, FOR THIS ONLY I LOVE MY MAAN SO MUCH...LOVELY IDEA OF THIS OS...THE WAY MAAN HEART FALLS FOR HIS GEET WITHOUT KNOWING , SHE HIS GUDIYA...YES HIS HEART WILL RECOGNIZES HIS LOVE...AND GEET 'S LOVE . WAS SO LOVELY...I LOVED IT...
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os..
want epilogue
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh sweety it was wonderful 😊

maan found his gudiya 😊 can we get an epilogue 😊