Agam..Tej to expose Amrit..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally we got the gym scene where Agam is concerned about Nimrit..her blind  faith and belief in Amrit..he is worried more about Nimrit and tells Tej he cant lose  her..if he wants their married life a happy one then Amrit truth must be revealed in front of Nimrit..

Coming home Agam took his MIL blessing and starts his plan seeing amrit..Agam says  he has a wonderful gift for Nimrit in their room..Amrit as usual does her drama and goes in Agni's room..she scanned the room and burns with jealousy..in the same place where once Agam had her pics now its the photoframe of Agni's wedding..Agam starts his plan and instigating Amrit so as she reveals all her evil deeds and waiting for Nimrit to come..Tej sent Nimrit upstairs and she did hear the challenge bit but Amrit played her game again and turn the table in her favor...the worst she tells Nimrit its her who brought that frame of Agni..Nimrit believed everything and Agam could not do anything..

Agam..Tej planning something else with that peon but i dont think this will work out again..amrit will escape this one also..she has a shrewd mind..nimrit will even bail her from jail so her trust will be same till amrit plays her most horrible game..kill Nimrit as per promo..

I just hope Agam..Tej is related to that twist in the story..after being unsuccessful to expose Amrit they planned something that will definitely make Nimrit believe her sister is her enemy..

All i know Evil cant triumph over goodness and Nimrit is such a pure soul so nothing will happen to her as her savior Agam will always be with her..

Its really sad to see Agam so helpless and he was right when he said  if even God comes and tells Nimrit her sister is evil she wont believe it.lets hope for Agni's happiness this twist in the story brings the end of Amrit's evilness towards this blessed jodi and their new life starts without the shadow of Amrit..

Btw friends do vote for Navi as he is nominated for best male debut.he deserves an award for portraying Agam so brilliantly..

Also please hit the chaskameter we are down this week..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how to hit the chaskameter?
shanaya28 thumbnail
@hiri-piri..on front pg you will see chaskameter..user rating..you click there..there is good..outstanding..freaking awesome etc..chose what you like ..
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they are prolonging this revealation a bit too much. in process its getting too boring πŸ˜‘ 
amrit will keep on escaping from all plans against her. her truth will not come out easily.
secondly according to the new article which says amrit will be imprisoned and nimrit even after knowing about her misdeeds will bail her out sounds horrible ( bailing out part). 
it means agam's attempts to unmask amrit will fail since rajmata will be doing something (as mentioned in the article). 
getting boring...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Its obvious Amrit will not be unmask this easily..this week will be a build up leading to that twist in the story..i feel Nimrit bailing out Amrit will be the tip of the iceberg..

I so hope that twist Agam..Tej just backfires it . Amrit will rejoice her victory unknown that nothing has happenned to Nimrit.. 

I think the scenario will be like that ..Amrit happy she has succeeded in her plan but will be for a big shock later..
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

somehow now this Nimrit's blind devotion is getting on my nerves... cudnt she make out from the tone and content that Amrit was upto no good.. and that there is more to it than what she claims...
yes Agam n Tej's plan with the peon does look dubious but what I am scared is that Amrit shud not turn the whole episode on to Agam n tej ... its very irritating when she manages to turn their game on them and give that wicked smile of hers😑 πŸ€’
🀒🀒

aww the thought of Nimrit getting hurt in the accident makes me feel sad for her...

I am waiting for rajmata to turn on Amrit ... I think as shown in the precap Rajmata is surprised to see the family heirloom which she had given to nimrit was in Amrit's hold... thats when she may come to know that Nimrit had used those jewelery to help get Rajmata out of the jail... and the thought that Amrit took the jewelery for herself instead of helping Rajmata... may make her finally go against Amrit and report her to the police...

Today was more of Amrit... hope tomoro we get to see some AgNi romance 😳
savee i have already voted twice for Agam from  my laptop and mobile separately ...πŸ˜‰

I hit the chaskameter everytime I log on to the IFπŸ˜†

Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Charu i know the feeling its same nimrit blind love is getting a bit too much now..

What to do she needs a big jhatka to open her eyes and for that blind faith to be broken ... its coming soon..

We have to tolerate Amrit's evil smirk this week as all Agam..Tej even rajmata plan will backfire ..mostly credit will go to Nimrit..

Hope the twist comes soon ..

Too bad no Agni moment but lets wish at least one in their room before they go for dinner at the palace.

I have voted same and always click the chaskameter as i log in..😊

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Savee...πŸ‘

As you said Amrit escaped today again. πŸ˜‘

Agam was right nimrit so blindly in love with amrit , even God too will fail to make nimrit believe about amrit's evilness.

But it was interesting to watch agam tej 's plan to trap amrit , anyway the plan should me more big to trap amrit , she escapes everytime .

I am waiting to see how they expose amrit , it should be very interesting and thrilling.😍

BTW , AgNi wedding pic was to drool on😍 , both looked picture perfect.😍

And I wish to see some cute agni moments tomorrow as it's a party time.πŸ˜‰
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi i agree with you these small plans wont affect Amrit one bit but will backfire on them..

As you said it should be something  interesting and thrilling..this twist will be interesting as i feel it will  be Amrit  path to destruction as she will get trapped in her own evil game..

Yes the picture frame of Agni's wedding pic is really catchy.made for each other thats why amrit  was burning with jealousy..

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I think she may give that family heirloom wala jewellry to that peon in place of 25lakhs... which in turn that guy will hand over to Agam & Tej... which Agam presents during the family dinner as a gift to nimrit from AmritπŸ˜†
just wish the entire circle which that neclace went from nimrit and now  back to Nimrit,,, shud come into the open... ...I know the Cvs wont be so kind as for it to happen ...so Amrits wicked game comes out in the open... high hopes i have ...forget it🀒