Amrit Manthan

Article- Agni consummmation scene mentioned

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Steaming up small screen

After the bold consummation scene played out by Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in Bade Acche Laggte Hai (BALH) another serial Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga recently had one enacted by its lead couple. Though it was nowhere close to BALH scene, it still managed to get attention as it had been done by a Rajshri production, which is known for its traditional and conservative approach to storytelling. Though the Rajshris' had one in their earlier serial Woh Rehnewali Mehlon Ki, this one was a little bolder. Even the channel on which it is aired promoted it quite aggressively. Soon, Diya Aur Baati Hum is all set to have some intimate scenes between the lead pair. The reason obviously is that such scenes lead to a spike in the ratings

Producer Rajan Shahi, who has filmed such scenes in Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is gearing up to picturise one in Amrit Manthan this week. One seduction scene between Adaa Khan and Adhiraj Singh has already been aired, and now the other lead pair Dimple Jhangiani and Agam is readying to consummate their marriage in the serial. Says Rajan, "Consummation scenes are high points in a serial, specially because it is usually delayed, even between a married couple, leading to a lot of anticipation among viewers." And such scenes are elaborately filmed with a popular romantic song being played in the background.
Even the actors have no qualms in doing intimate scenes. Says Adaa, "Movies and internet are easily accessible to this generation and families have also become open-minded. Also, I was told about the scene long back and I trusted my director not to show it in a vulgar way."

Nitin Vaidya, business head, Hindi channels, Star India reiterates that romance is still big on TV. "Couples are shown to have huge misunderstandings because of which they do not consummate the marriage. The scenebecomes important as it shows that the warring couple has resolved its differences." The last time the channel had one in Saath Nibhana Saathiya between lead characters Ahem and Gopi, it got them the highest ratings. That, however may not hold true in all cases. For instance, the much-talked about lip-lock between Ram and Sakshi apparently did not rate high. On the contrary, the ratings have supposed to have dropped after that! The viewers were probably too shocked to see the hitherto demure couple puckering up!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..😊

So Rajan sir all set to picturise the consummation scene of Agni..our much awaited moment of our adorable  jodi..

Hope they picturise this scene on a very beautiful romantic song in the background..

Seems amrit will get exposed this week and then the SR of Agni..
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
looks like since the confession has happened ... next in line is the consumation... hope its done on a romantic song and some intense romantic scenes are shown,... AgNi has an awesome chemistry... I am sure they will burn up the screen ...😳😳

wonder which song they will use ??
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finally...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ waiting waiting!!!!! β€οΈ
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mee tooo. i dont need lip locks and all but still i want it to be passionate,hooottt and awsomeπŸ˜›
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing .😊

I just want it be beautiful πŸ˜³
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can't wait!!!!!! will be amazing!!!!!! hope so!!!!!!! thanks for sharing the news!!!!
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the article ishy..
cant wait to see AgNi marriage consummation...
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks For Sharing !.
I cant wait and hope it's after amrit get exposed .

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if nirmit is going out of the show ( she l meet with an accident n may not return) then consummation kya dikhayenge?? :P 
too many articles and too much confusion.