India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Highpoint of the show..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
The last maha episode over we got a promo of amrit getting a slap from nimrit..

We are waiting patiently for that scene and in the meantime we got the most beautiful love confession of our jodi..

I feel monday precap is quite misleading..Nimrit wont get to know about amrit so easily..remember in one of the precap  we got Agam in gym telling Tej he is more concerned for Nimrit...they should expose amrit and nimrit has to hear it herself..its a challenge of amrit to Agam and he will do anything to protect Nimrit..

Amrit will surely come up with her cheap plans to destroy their relationship and thats how Agam..Tej may come up with a plan to expose amrit..

I  feel the highpoint moment of the story ..amrit getting exposed and that slap will be in focus  may be in a maha epi as one more  is expected for this month..

Its a turning point  in the story which will definitely bring a twist  to move story ahead..

I think we will have to wait also for Agni being husband.wife in the true sense till amrit real  face is not exposed..

Edited by saveeta24 - 24 June 2012 at 11:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurnacocojatti92jyothiramcjs369i5hyWonderfullife

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

you are right saveeta, in the thursday episode , in the precap they showed agam n tej planing to get amrit herself reveal her true colors to Nimrit. but that scene was never shown on friday... though one is not complaining as we had the most wonderful scenes that dayWinkDay Dreaming

since Amrit exposer with nimrit slapping her will be one of the high moments and turning point of this serial they may show it in the ME..

yes the SR is something else we are waiting for Day DreamingEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
charu i think since friday we all having one track mindset ..the consummation scene of Agni ..Embarrassed

we do know creatives will not treat us this easily..like the confession scene..we have to endure lots of evil drama of amrit first before her being exposed..

so lets see wat's in store today but i dont think nimrit  will hear anything about amrit challenging agam to separate them..

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Agree with you saveetha. I dont think nimrit would find out 2nyt. This revelation would be a grand one. We didnt even get to see the tej-agam gym scene. Next weekend lets hope we get to have a maha episode where amrit gets the slap of her lifetimeLOL These days her cheeks r red with anger always n with the slap the redness would become a permanent fixtureWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index