maha episode

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
According to new article we should get 2 maha episodes every months so we alredy got one and we should get another one dis saturday not on sunday otherwise it will go to next month's calender😉😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
then the promos would be aired soon 😊 so wanna watch the "Thappad"
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mayb the slap would be in the maha episode. I really dont feel in tom episode nimrit would discover amrit's true colours. Its gonna take more drama for her to know the real amrit.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I thought there wud have been a Mahaepisode this week... but anywyas next week is also fine...
missing watching our AgNi on saturday😭... hope they show it on next saturday atleast😊
i5hy thumbnail
Today morning i thought ill get 2 see Agni tonyt but then later found out its still sunday 😭 When Agni got reunited they had to make it monday-friday😡
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lolz..
thanks for info..
well this time this show deserves a maha episode.. :)

hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its been 3 weeks and no mahaepisode??
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
precaps are always misleading. we l have to wait. 
however on second thoughts even the confession was shown in the routine episode so the "thappad" could also be shown like that. mahaepisode would be for SR 😳 
third thing which is coming in my mind is the "jaan lewa" twist. what could be that? 
i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

precaps are always misleading. we l have to wait. 

however on second thoughts even the confession was shown in the routine episode so the "thappad" could also be shown like that. mahaepisode would be for SR 😳 
third thing which is coming in my mind is the "jaan lewa" twist. what could be that? 

You could be ryt. I didnt even expect the confession to take place on friday nyt. The slap might be on tuesday nyt epi cox wed is wen trp's come out.

Abt the jaan leva twist i think amrit would try to kill agam. Could b this is how nimrit finds out abt her darling sis's true intentions😊