good knows what will happen!😲
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol, khushboo or IQ test maat lo!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This is going to be crap if Mami mis-reads Shyam and Khushi. Mami has consistently seen the tadap of Khushi for Arnav and now she is going to be mis-understanding her. Crap man. Total Crap. I would be okay if Arnav and Khushi are on the same page and Arnav knows of Shyam's duplicity and to protect Anjali he lets go of Khushi. Then Khushi can stay at Gupta house and Arnav and woo Khushi his style. But what about the redemption track of Arnav, when is Arnav going to repent for all the wrong he did to Khushi including calling her characterless and marrying her for 6 months. Where would that fit in.

When the love story was sold to the audience the main point was the regret of the hero when he comes to know the truth of his lover and I would personally feel cheated if they give a watered down of the redemption track. Arnav needs to repent hard and seek forgiveness from khushi. Even Sita didn't forgive Ram when he asked for forgiveness and instead preferred to go inside mother earth. Now if the creatives are showing Khushi forgiving Arnav after the second Misunderstanding also then you are demeaning her character is what I honestly think.
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't care abt da MU bw Anji n Khush...i just want to clr da MU bw ARSHI...no prblm with seperation track...bt nt cz of MU..woh dhonom ek dhusre se dhoor jaane ki kithna bhi khoshish kare kismath unhe paas layenge...
jiyap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is it really your thought ,or as a spoiler u r jus giving us a clue?if it will happen then i 'll b really ðŸ¥º
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haha I thought that too. Mami's eyes when shes with the phone in a pic says it all!
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Lol, khushboo or IQ test maat lo!

well m not taking iq test...itsjust my opinion...m not giving spoiler too...
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
then it will be bye bye audience 
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
By now I have realised that anything is possible if its IPKKND... ðŸ˜‰
But its just that shyam is with khushi in Arnavs room and mami is in Shyam and Anjalis room... so it may not be as it seems... 
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khushboorath

hiee frnds...after seeing spoilers pics...i dnt know how many of u guessed wat...
but here is my guess...
wat if mami will see khushi n shyma together like shyam touching khushi's cheek n misunderstnd it...
n then she call to anjali n inform bout it...
wat if this thing happen...😉
do share ur views

Hello dear! whatever  masala the PH cooks they will dish irrespective of what I want or think... when they walked from a romantic story to a social drama... did they bother no... instead gave me the daljeet khichidi to justify the switch...now whichever route they take if it is interesting  to the palate I will be glued .. or else there are other romance cum social drama on air.