Aasman Se Aage

WU-Jun24th Twist & Turns of DC's MIND!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcmohan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what a good episode! I was gripped thru entire episode - it was amazing!!!

can not believe they are taking this show off air :(

shanti05 thumbnail
Dear Friends,

FINALLY Finished the update, Loads of errors will fix it !!  PLZZ Watch the vidoe, o get a clearer picture !😃

Awesome episode. So interesting such a lot of things one can gather from this show., How mind works how emotions play game, How one looses confidence how one sees defeat How your DANCE can MAKE OR BREAK YOU !!

YES ITS A WHOLE BALL GAME OF HUMAN UNDERSTANDING WHICH INFLUENCES THE ART IN YOU TO BRING THAT in...

Its a shame a show like this which is so much into understanding what leads one to fame what permutation combinations meddles in ones mind when you need to perform.. and the channel is hell bent n axing it 😡

Apu as DC is supurb,👏👏👏 he is drilling such a lot into these contstants , and the inner strenght loss all muddled in and out as thunder is stuck on them and their quest to win the title of ASA>>!!!
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Shanti!!

what a mind blowing episode. DC n his moves ufff no one can understand.

but is it me who is feeling that he is been shown a bit angry man who is not able to tolerate his plans failing??

even i felt he is making Karishma one more Roshini??

i don't know but i feel they are ruining DC's character??? i hope they won't spoil the character of DC

Angad on fire now; Akshat facing reality now good he must and i doubt if her repents or understand what Meenu said to him abt DC.

will Meenu gets to know the plan of DC now?
shanti05 thumbnail
Swetha,  DC never wants failure But I think he will want a Win-Win situation with who ever wins ASA..
There are times when we would never want to loose  we always want to win but thw winner is one who equates himself with the real winner.. Thats what I see DC's stragegy !!

Anger is natural its OK let him be , I feel that the anger in him leads to the vibes which activates and motivates the others to stike gold
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanti05

Swetha,  DC never wants failure But I think he will want a Win-Win situation with who ever wins ASA..
There are times when we would never want to loose  we always want to win but thw winner is one who equates himself with the real winner.. Thats what I see DC's stragegy !!

Anger is natural its OK let him be , I feel that the anger in him leads to the vibes which activates and motivates the others to stike gold

i agree with u completely Shanti! but at times these days i felt at few scene that CV's are ruining his character; i'm be wrong in understand may be but i felt

and these days he is very hell bent to make Meenu out of ASA may be he know that she won't go out n accept her failure so easily and making her strong perhaps.

but still uff so much drama happening and it 's going gr8 but these channel people too 😡 due to them they are winding up so fast 😭 that it leading to what i'm thinking of the DC character
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update shanti
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great, detailed update Shanti.  Greatly appreciated.
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update shanti ! 😊...sounds like lots happened this epi !
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the detailed update Shanti.👏. Meenaxi's dress negates all her bhashans and nice to see Meenaxi knows all about Alan sir😆. DC is a bad person right so why expect nice things for him , let him do all the wrong that is possible as others dont look doodh ke dhule either.😉