AgNi VM - Jaadu hai Nasha hai

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends...

The CVs have given us such an awesome episode that I cudnt resist making a VM on all the wonderful scenes we got...
Please check it out and do let me know how it is... 😳😊
hope u all enjoy the VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkWdy5T0Tss&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
your VM has bought me back to the forum 😊 
cvs have shown some really candid moments between the love birds and Charu you have managed to capture them all in a beautiful manner.😳👍🏼 the VM is too goood, too sweet, sooo well made ❤️ choice of song matches with the scenes ☺️ 

looking forward to more VMs from you 😊
Awesome VM , apt song loved watching it.👏
amazing vm cjs369 ... it was really romantic😳
the choice of the song and the scenes... it was really lovely...
😳😳😳

you make amazing vm... hope to see more.. 😃

Jadu Hia Nasha hai <3 one of my fav song :D

Loved the entry scene, Nimrit looked like an angel… and hawww you used their recent scenes aswell, and whole her writing on his back thing was hell cute <3  

1:23-1:28 totally suited the scene when it refers to his nazrein <3…  2:26- again awesome—yeh pal hai apna… ufff yaar I will stop analysing every little scene because I will keep on going on and on 😆😆.

Seriously though awesome job, and I totally loved it 😳
Waise awesome way of ending the vm, *the kiss on the forehead* 😍

thank you neha, kritika, vaishu, Rong_ria...

after watching all those wonderful scenes wanted to make this VM...AgNi is so adorable ...
and I love this song feel it so apt for them with the way Agam gives all those intense looks to Nimrit...
just love this pair ❤️
Originally posted by _innocent_

Jadu Hia Nasha hai <3 one of my fav song :D

Loved the entry scene, Nimrit looked like an angel' and hawww you used their recent scenes aswell, and whole her writing on his back thing was hell cute <3  

1:23-1:28 totally suited the scene when it refers to his nazrein <3'  2:26- again awesome'yeh pal hai apna' ufff yaar I will stop analysing every little scene because I will keep on going on and on 😆😆.

Seriously though awesome job, and I totally loved it 😳
Waise awesome way of ending the vm, *the kiss on the forehead* 😍

Thanks for the wonderful analysis... I enjoy making VMs ... and feel even more happy when the efforts are appreciated😳.. I wouldnt have minded if u went on n on... 😳😆
Originally posted by cjs369

Thanks for the wonderful analysis... I enjoy making VMs ... and feel even more happy when the efforts are appreciated😳.. I wouldnt have minded if u went on n on... 😳😆
cjs369 jii😆 next time, i promise i will give a detail analysis😉 but then you cnt say i wrote too much😆 btw wats your name?😆
Originally posted by _innocent_

cjs369 jii😆 next time, i promise i will give a detail analysis😉 but then you cnt say i wrote too much😆 btw wats your name?😆
you can call me charu... and I promise i wont complain...😆... by the way love ur analysis...😳😃
@charu: really the entry scene is so pure, calm and heavenly. dimple looks like an angel