•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
one of our friend from forum did chat with navi bhangu on face book its nemo think thr navi mentioned that he busy doing other show as well kya woh show chod kar jaa raha hai kya .. and iam scared about that jaan leva twist kya karoon mainπŸ˜­πŸ˜•
Jyothi nothing to worry about..

There are many fake IDS of Navi on facebook..

Agni is one of the usp of the show..if something happening to Agni the pathiji would have predicted something bad for agni..so enjoy the upcoming scenes of our cute jodi..😊

Lets wait for that twist and new track..

Here see this to cheer you up.😊
Navi is one of the lead of the show and he is shooting for amrit manthan as he is needed in all frame...
Originally posted by saveeta24

Jyothi nothing to worry about..

There are many fake IDS of Navi on facebook..

Agni is one of the usp of the show..if something happening to Agni the pathiji would have predicted something bad for agni..so enjoy the upcoming scenes of our cute jodi..😊

Lets wait for that twist and new track..

Here see this to cheer you up.😊
Navi is one of the lead of the show and he is shooting for amrit manthan as he is needed in all frame...

thank u so much saveeta for cheering me.u know from morning iam watching yesterdays episode and 2hrs back dont know y i was bit scared that agni ka kya hoga u know twist. but thr is a profile called amrith manthan in facebook where she told that twist is more intresting oneπŸ˜ƒ
hey i need help who ever watched starting episodes could u please tell in which episode patheji said nimrit will be saviour or something
Jyothi do check the 19th april Epi..its in the beginning itself where the gyaniji said nimrit will change the history of the palace..
Originally posted by saveeta24

Jyothi do check the 19th april Epi..its in the beginning itself where the gyaniji said nimrit will change the history of the palace..

thank u saveeta😊