Please!! Please Someone posts the written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
😭😭Can't watch the show so am always waiting for the written update. Not able to watch the show!!! Please someone please put yesterdays, today and future updates. The person who did the 18th and 19th update did a fab jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. If they could continue would be great!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!

I know requesting written updates might be banned but please 😭😭😭😭 someone put in even a mini updates on these episodes.

Luv the forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
i agree i cant watch it sometimes and rely on written updates but seems like there arent any posted for this week
in short, agam didn't take the bangles off. in trying to justify as to why he couldn't do it, he ended up confessing his love for nimrit and nimrit too did the same. they hugged and tej showed amrit the way out as nimrit said she will not be leaving agam's house anymore. then nimrit and agam had some cute moments in their room, where agam said the bangles are special for him, and nimrit asked if he meant every praise he had for her in front of mummyji while they were pretending to be together for her illness. and then agam wanted to her nimrit say she loved her again as he couldn't believe that she could love him. So nimrit teased agam and went to sleep with mummyji as agam's dad is out of town. next morning, she came to wake him up with hair all wet, and he was like 'its raining' and she said 'im making the rain happen' and she said she wanted to say something but he said she didn't even say it last night so now he doesn't want to hear. so she writes it on his back and is about to leave when he holds her hand and pulls her towards him. he wants to know what she's written but she doesn't say. so he shouts out 'ma' and she gets all worked up and ends up saying 'i love you' and leaves. he is left in a dreamy daze. 

yet to watch the rest!
some baba jee from gurudwara comes and predicts nimrit agam's future. he says they will have 3 kids. there is no bounds to agam's happiness. baba jee praises nimrit a lot. he says wherever nimrit will go she l bring good fortune and spread happiness. but he also warns nimrit of her gullible nature. he says she trusts wrong people that too very soon. nimrit asks baba je about amrit's future and says she l pray for her , will got to the gurudwara bare foot. agam thinks to his own self how amrit's shadow will be an hinderance in their blossoming love. 
There are updates posted.. We sometimes get busy or even forget.. I do have a job and school.. Please co operate I usually do my updates on time.. sometimes it does get late.. post such queries in help desk next time please..

Amrit Manthan DT