Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Saveeta, was waiting for ur post...

Agam shirtless 😳😳 and his expressions when Nimrit told him I love you was just mindblowing😳😳 bas behosh hona baki tha...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

he was too hawwt today😳😳

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Charu my eyes was only on Agam and shirtless i was like grinning cheek to cheek..😳

I'm not missing the repeat tomorrow and will watch agam shirtless on my TV screen ..truly Agam was tooo hawt today..his soft  romantic voice .😍
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

krithi thanks for live update..πŸ€—

I have watched 3 times already..😊

How many of you have fainted seeing agamji shirtless..he just kill it..😳

My Gosh his romantic side is tooo mesmerising..😍

Only words that i can describe today's epi..sizzling chemistry.. captivating and above all agni love confession out of the world.. .nothing exaggerated but a confession with lots of depth..they are the jaan of each other..😍

Prediction for future our cute adorable couple will have a fauj of 3 kids..😊Agam blushing..on my my..he is too cute..😍

i have watched 2 times will watch again. i fainted watching him shirtless and felt kaash dimple ki jagah main hoti tou. now my hubby will kill me.u know navi is 1 yr younger to me he is 1985 bornEmbarrassed
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Charu my eyes was only on Agam and shirtless i was like grinning cheek to cheek..😳

I'm not missing the repeat tomorrow and will watch agam shirtless on my TV screen ..truly Agam was tooo hawt today..his soft  romantic voice .😍

do the episodes get repeated on saturday ?? any idea what time ... is it the same 12noon  and 2 pm
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
AHHH
I AM BUSYYY
THIS IS SOO NOT FAIRRR
I am going to write a long post when i get home

uhh why the day I CANT WATCH this came!!!!!

shanaya28 thumbnail
Jyothi one thing Navi..Dimple chemistry is truly mesmerising.be it onscreen or offscreen .they are so at ease with each other..rajan sir was right in chosing Navi for portraying Agam..he is so suitable for this character..he is amazing us day by day..

Btw who can resist not watching him shirtless..i'm drooling on him..😳
Absolutely killing epi. What a lovely confession, love and romance oh my god outstanding! Kaha se shuru karu samajh me nahi aa raha hai? Start to end it was the super epi . Kitni khoobsurti se confessed kiya finaly hamare love birds ne. Aur morning scene was like sone pe suhaga tha , the dialouge of agam " nimrit ji baarish ho rahi" was so laughing. So sweet "i love u " of nimrit with beautiful smile OMG. Precap is highly good. I think ab amrit ka bura waqt shuru ho gaya hai. Agni rocks always. Love them the adorable couple.
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothiram

i have watched 2 times will watch again. i fainted watching him shirtless and felt kaash dimple ki jagah main hoti tou. now my hubby will kill me.u know navi is 1 yr younger to me he is 1985 born😳

I think most of us here almost  fainted watching him shirtless... and had almost similar thoughts l😳😳😳 like youπŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
charu at my place i get all  shows of life ok  one day late..so morning at 7 a.m and it repeats at 11am..then evening and on sunday whole week episodes..
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SkyLight

AHHH

I AM BUSYYY
THIS IS SOO NOT FAIRRR
I am going to write a long post when i get home

uhh why the day I CANT WATCH this came!!!!!

awww u missed... never mind watch it on You tube ... will be waiting for ur long post gagan😊