Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sajdaluver

<font color="#660099">Thnx Hanaa91...Wow!!!!!!!!Ur In Animal Kingdom...How Cool...Have Fun...</font>

I was reading this while waiting in line for a river rafting ride. It was awesome!!!! 😊
Cool!!!! Dramatic n emotional at the right places!!!!πŸ˜› Do keep it up n pm me when u're uploading e next part k!!!!!!😊
lovely!!! well said aaliya 
can't wait for the next part update soon😊
This one's more lyk a maha episode...it has 4 parts combined together...Enjoy!!!!
1 Part
'He was  about to take her outside... When Mp tells something to stop him... "Aha Ranveer Chauhan is scared...ooh baby boy got worried..." Ranveer din't stop...he knew that was Mp's idea 'to destruct his flow of thought'...Mp spoke out...Stop there Ranveer!!!!!!! You can't get away with this... Do you think I am a fool to let you go alive...' Now Aaliya became raged... She can't help thinking the way Mp teased Ranveer... She ought to teach that brat a lesson for messing with her... Rishi was standing there waiting for Aaliya's yes... She just ignored Rishi.. Who according to her seemed to do some humbug or stupidity... Aaliya loosened Ranveer's grip of her fist... She walked straight towards Mp and asked ' What the hell do you want???"...Mp laughed his guts out...he can't believe that defeating someone could get so easy... He then spoke out with much attitude... "You know what... I don't know what I want from you... It might be your happiness... Or must be the  revenge I want to take on you... I just can't find the reason... So I thought of killing you the whole..." Ranveer and Rishi are like 'what...the...hell' Ranveer was going to shoot at Mp...When he realised his bullets were actually removed from his gun so that according to Mp he wouldn't do anything stupid...Rishi had no idea about anything...he couldn't do anything...he was helpless...no weapon...nothing...he was under Mp...He Can't harm his boss... He didn't have an intention to kill Aaliya...She didin't do anything...She Just Wanted to...to...to...Rishi had no Idea whether Aaliya did something wrong or not...but he had no time to think... Mp was Aiming Aaliya...Aaliya worried closed her eyes...Mp was about to pull the trigger... And there was a scream...
2 Part:
'The Scream was shrill...it echoed across the whole hall with cobwebs... Hanging in all corners...vibrating because of the sound... It was deafening at first...everyone in the room shut their ears and eyes...except Aaliya...and then it slowly faded...she found her place in the last behind huge cardboard boxes and motioned to Ranveer..."Come here ! Quick..." When They both hid there...Mp removed his hand out of his ear..."That girl..a real pest I say . This is not done Aaliya" and when he looked at Aaliya she was gone!!!!! "I swear I am not going to spare you..." "Boys get her. ..she can't escape from...from..oh! whatever place this is!!!!" Ranveer was motioning to Aaliya now what! She shrugged and whispered "That's what he told me to do!" Who told you to do what? asked Ranveer... "Shhh...Be quite and get out of here as quickly as possible!" came a whisper...Ranveer peeped and to his surprise there stood Rishi waving the keys at his face...and acting like searching ... between the jumble of boxes... Aaliya as a friend spoke out "but what if Mp asks for the keys..." Rishi said "don't you bother about that...just go and quick..."while Aaliya got up he said "and sorry"... She glanced at him and looked at Ranveer... Ranveer gripped her hand and fled out with full speed...after about a while...Ranveer opened the shed's door...and in came the sunlight flooding into the whole shed-like-structure. Aaliya and Ranveer put their hands over their eyes... Staying in a place which had dim lights , this was bound to happen... But Aaliya welcomed the warm sun... She was looking forward such a day... But then she got shattered..looking around..it was like now she was in the middle of 'no where'. In between a forest... It did look dangerous to her... Why didn't she think of it... "Oh now what?" said Aaliya... looking at Ranveer... He said "I suppose we should walk fast"..."You know Mp will send his fellow dogs here also..."...Aaliya yawned and sighed... "oh when will this nightmare get over" she said and walked faster...
3 Part:
'"I can't take it anymore!!" said Aaliya... "Doesin't a person like me deserve happiness"... He giggled... She stared at him and said "What? There is nothing here to giggle about". He said "yeah right"... Aaliya:"Hello! What do you mean... At least you ought to give me some respect...I Saved You!"... Ranveer said "In that case I would the most self-respected person in the country! I saved it" Aaliya giving a snort she said "how ??? By giving the defence papers right?".He Settled onto a log of wood and looked at her. She put her arms onto her hips and looked at him as if she wanted the answer or else... He started laughing so badly that he fell on to the floor... She thought in horror " what's gotten into him? Did he get hit by something or what?... He again settled onto the log and controlled his laughter but the grin was still on his face.he controlled again and he spoke out at last "That was the false one!" "it is the one I had taken before the plans changed completely! Sad.. That we couldin't stay longer... We should have seen the painful look on Mp's face..." Aaliya thought and said " But by doing all this don't you think once he gets us...he will punish us severely" "I am sure he won't catch us ... We didin't do anything wrong then why should we get punished" said Ranveer. "By the way how did you get into all this?" he questioned Aaliya.. "Well that's a long story ." said Aaliya... "But before that I am going to try my phone"  Ranveer replied "that's not going to work!!!!!!!!! Aaliya this is a forest...Hope you realize that!" "Your right . There's no network!!" said Aaliya "but at least there is no harm in trying " "I Feeling soo hungry!!!" exclaimed Aaliya. Ranveer brought a coconut with raw rice in it. She said "YUCK! I  can't even survive with tasteless food... Then only I'll survive with raw food... How nice it would be if biriyani was there!" Ranveer said "Stop dreaming about things which can't happen now! And stop talking so much...let me think something... Aaliya said "Think What ?"
'He gave a sigh and said "How Can we sleep peacefully here in this jungle?"
4 Part:
'"The thing is that only God knows what creepy crawlies dwell here" said Ranveer. "Don't freak me out Ranveer" said Aaliya looking around alarmed. "You will when you see one" he said softly so that Aaliya doesn't hear it. Aaliya yawned and said "I heard that...anyways I am sleepy, so no more fighting". Ranveer said sarcastically "my sweetheart, where will you sleep". She already began snoring by then. Oh! Then she might be really sleepy thought Ranveer... She kept  tossing and turning  and making an irritated expression on her while asleep , which proved she wasn't comfortable. Ranveer wasn't asleep..because Aaliya was... he had to keep guard... And create a fire too... So he made a campfire and settled onto his log. Seeing Aaliya uncomfortable...he picked her up and made her lie on his lap...and covered her fully with her 'dupatta'. Later on, when Aaliya woke up... She was on his lap... And Ranveer was dozing off... She obviously understood that he didn't sleep...it was 3:00 in the early morning...she sat up straight and put Ranveer on her lap... Who was now asleep... She went deep in thought...he made sure I slept comfortably...so it's my duty too to..." she cut off herself because she heard the crunching of dried grasses which lay on the forest floor in large... She thought "what was it now! Is it some beast or Mp's boys after us or just an imagination". She woke up Ranveer quietly and he heard it too... He whispered in Aaliya's ear "quick whatever it is hide behind the trees..." He motioned towards a group of trees which faced the campfire...and there  were  so many in a row and no gap between them. So they looked quite dense and harmful too . The crunching grew louder and louder... And a familiar voice came "There's a campfire there which means there is someone around!!!!!" Aaliya peeped slowly after pulling her free hair back and her dupatta so that she won't be spotted. One man's voice came, "there was someone here because there is a thin ribbon of smoke still arising"...Aaliya was scared and she squeezed Ranveer's arm in fright... She heard the crunching come nearer and nearer!! She  was really scared now and hugged Ranveer so badly..that it choked him... Then the crunching of voices grew fainter and fainter...now heard the familiar voice again "Hey didint boss tell we were about to move because those people are free now and might complain to police... He said we were moving to..to...to city square's restaurant's godown... Ranveer remembered this piece of info... Another man spoke out... "what idiots did boss send with me... When you know there is a campfire here means there are people you idiot!" "oh sorry!" said that same familiar voice...
Edited by sajdaluver - 11 years ago
Awesome updates, can't wait to read what happens next. have a safe trip!!!
FANTASTIC update..
treat for us four in a throwπŸ˜›
update soon😊
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Very Nice πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
awesome episode dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘...but unable to understand some lines...plz write clear (sorry if u mind) 

waiting for the next update desperately πŸ˜
Yah Sure Krt09...
I would love to hear more feedbacks so My Story can improve!!
Hey Guys My Story!! is back...This One has a flashback...Just a small bit but will b continued after...its a bit confusing to understand but don't worry..u will soon!! Enjoy...

'Phew! Said Aaliya just escaped... Ranveer took a long breath... Aaliya asked "Are you ok?" Ranveer looked at her and said " How can I...when you squashed me to death" Aaliya said apologetically "I am sorry... I was scared" Ranveer replied "Naa...it's okay...I was pulling your leg..actually thanks..." Aaliya asked "For what?" Ranveer replied "I found some info and being your husband I still didn't get a hug... And now I did so thanks again" Aaliya gave snort and then both of them laughed together... They moved on...and on... The endless forest...and never had any sign of any soul there...Aaliya gave up but when she heard a police siren... They both stared at each other and ran towards the noise...but it lead nowhere just the same arid forest... When morning dawned maybe about 6:00 a.m...Aaliya sat to take some rest and Ranveer joined her... She said "you were very eager to know  how I got here right?" "Yup!" replied Ranveer... "So Here it is" replied
Aaliya...
'Okay guys now is comes the flashback in detail...you just know that she got a phone call telling Ranveer's dead... But more happenings happened before and after which made Aaliya seem something sure fishy happened... Here goes the flashback...
'"I couldint wait when I got your phone call...saying your in the airport " said Aaliya. Ranveer couldn't help smiling there. "Go on" he said. Aaliya spoke out "After an hour exactly I got a phone saying you were dead which is not possible because I know finishing all the formalities and then proceeding to the lounge and waiting for the flight it all takes more than an hour, I figured this out later on when I became more suspicious... Obviously then I after that horrible news I became quite weak...then I got your stuff... Your luggage and all that...but when I took out your ruby ring, the strange thing I noticed is that your name wasin't  carved on it, which I know it is...the next instant I informed Aapa that I am going to Delhi and I informed Ria too." "What!" said Ranveer... Aaliya said "Yah I know I dint tell you but when we were in Mumbai itself I knew Ria...we used to stay in touch because...umm...because..." "because what ?" interrupted Ranveer. "because I wanted you to apologize... I mean to talk to mom" said Aaliya... "Then what happened?" asked Ranveer. "Then the next morning I was about to leave from Mumbai but Ria and ...and...and.." "Will you say 'and'  or will you speak further also" said Ranveer. "Yah so what happened is that Ria and mom came to meet me before I left" Ranveer's eyes grew bigger And he exclaimed "WHAT!!", he was surprised...

Will Be continued soon...

Edited by sajdaluver - 11 years ago