Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Pyar toh hona hi tha- Part 4 and part 5 updated

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys... This is gonna be my 1st ff... Story base is exactly the same as it was in ktlk... Although I have made certain variations according to my convenience... Some things that are needed to be presumed are : yog and nandita's love marriage and baba angry on them... Yog being in army... Solanki's as their family friends and neighbours except that anji is not their daughter... Other things will be told as they come.. And here it goes:

PART- 1

| AT THE BORDERS OF UDHAMPUR (J.K.) |

Lieutenant Colonel Yograj Verma and his wife Mrs. Nandita Verma at the Army's quarters, their stay house at Udhampur...

Yograj Verma:-
                          Nandita, this is your ticket for Lucknow. Look, its very difficult for me to take care of you in such a state. War can be declared anytime and you are 7 months pregnant, that too with twin babies. If in case I wont b here when u need me,would create a problem for you.

Nandita:-
               But, where am I gonna stay yog? You know na, Baba is so angry with us. Who will be with me?

Yog:
       Thats none of your problems. I have asked bua to stay with you at our house at Lucknow. Solanki,my dear friend,our neighbour is going to pick you up from the station.

Nandita:
              But how am I going to stay without u. U know na, u'r my only companion since marriage.How much will I talk to bua also.

Yog:
        Nandu, since our marriage,we went to Lucknow only last year. You could hardly make frnsd there in neighbourhood. N dat time Shyama Bhabhiji, our Solanki's wife,was at her parents house coz of her son's birth. But,now she would be there. Beleive me,u wud love being her friend. N our babies too wud get a frnd.

Nandita:
             But what abt u? We had planned so much of our babies birth n their bringing up.

Yog:
       As soon as I get free from here, I shall come there to Lucknow n take all three of u wid me.ok?

Nandita:
              ok! I shall do the packing then.

| AT THE RAILWAY STATION |

nandita:
              Apna khayal rakhiyega n jab b possible ho, phone kijiyega.

Yog:
       haan, jaise hi aane ko milega, aa jaunga. Mujhe b toh apne bachho se milna h.

Nandita smiles as the train departs. *******

Train reaches Lucknow,where right at her coach's gate stands a healthy,jolly kinda man n greets her as Nandita Bhabhiji..

Nandita:
             Solanki bhaisahab? Namaste. Sorry aapko takleef uthani padi...

Solanki:
             Kaisi baatein kar rahi h aap.. Bhala aisa ho skta h k aap akeli aa rahi ho aur aapko lene na aaye. Maine Verma se pehle hi keh diya tha...bhai ghar ki baat h. Chaliye ghar chalte hain. Bua aur Shyama aapka intezar kar rahe h.

| AT THE VERMA HOUSE( lucknow) |

Buaji n shyama welcomed her wid the Aarti. They were about to start with the breakfast, when a little,small, hardly an year old boy came out of the room rubbing his eyes. Nandita culd nt take her eyes off frm that chubby boy. Very fair at colour,pink lips,little curly hair n very unusual to other kids,he wasnt crying,soon after getting up frm sleep.
    All nandita culd do was,putting her palms on her own cheeks saying'' oh! Sho Shweet''. It was when shyama introduced the baby wid nandita.
'' Nandita, ye mera beta h, Rohan. Rohan beta, aunty ko Good Morning bolo.'' And all that li'l boy who was learning to speak, said: '' Gummon in'' n his sweet li'l tone made nandita take rohan in her arms in a hug. She cudnt pick him up due to her pregnancy,although she wanted to.

Soon more than a month went off flying in a motherly care of buaji, sisterly love of Shayama, a brotherly affection of solanki bhaisahab n even a feeling to b a mother with Rohan around. In this 1 month Rohan had been nandita's darling. He wud eat wid her hands,play wid her,n even wanted 2 sleep wid her. She wud make Rohan sleep wid her but Shyama used to take him late night coz mid night,he wanted milk n then wud disturb nandita.
       It was late mid night,when nandita started having labour pain. Bua used to sleep wid her to take care of her if she needs anything. Bua quickly called Solanki n shyama to take her to the hospital. It was a Cesarean delivery. Nandita gave birth to two sweet girls, who later were given names as: Nidhi and Avdhi...

NEXT PART: ASHUTOSH'S INTRODUCTION... Coming soon

Do please leave ur responses... Would b surely waiting for all u ppl's love... So forgive me is u find any kind of mistakes...

Loads of luv

AazeenEdited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
PART- 2

Nandita's Baba, Dr. Alok Mathur,brought an orphan boy few years after Nandita's marriage. It was the boy's farewell from school when he came back home well dressed in suit, holding the trophy of Mr. Xavier's... Ashutosh Mathur... Dr. Mathur gave Ashu his own surname to him. Ashutosh, the most charming, extra ordinarily intelligent and outstanding student of his batch, whom everybody expected to b the one having the brightest of future, dreamt of becoming a doctor like his foster father. He has always idolise his Baba all his life...

Baba:
        Ashu, arre waah beta! Mr. Xaviers!!! M so proud of u beta... Keep working hard.. I'm very sure u gonna clear ur PMT exams next month...
           Results of PMT were out, Ashutosh was one of the toppers of the country... He got admission in one of the most reputed medical college of the country...

Baba was sitting alone thinking of Ashu's medical studies... But obviously his thoughts went on Nandita... Everytime he thinks of her he just regrets if she had completed her studies, she too wud have been a doctor... But somewhere a father in him never died... He always kept her latest news as to how she n her family is from some unknown sources... He was totally overwhelmed wid the news of the recent birth of his grand daughters... He could really not resist seeing them... But his ego was too hurt to meet them...

Ashutosh was always an introvert... He always had limited no. of frnds.. In school Armaan was his bestest friend along wid a few more... Well in his medical college he had very few frnds in his intitial year but his best frnd became a junior whom he saved from ragging - Mallika Trehan... So Ashu had Armaan and mallika as his good friends... Armaan has taken his field in fashion designing and mallika in medicine...
   Not to mention, here too Ashutosh was the batch topper...he completed his MBBS and chose Neuro science to do his MD in... Mallika too on the foot steps of her senior come friend Ashutosh, took Neuro surgery for her MD...

Next part: 1st fateful turn in Nidhi's life...

Do please leave ur comments... Would love to read them...

Wid loads of love..

AazeenEdited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Aazeen...the introduction of characters & story is good...Nice start...countinue soon
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojapange

Hi Aazeen...the introduction of characters & story is good...Nice start...countinue soon

@ pooja...hi... Thank you sooo much dear... I was seriously very discouraged with no comments coming up... Although I had written further parts but thot may be u all r not liking it, so dint post it any further... Actually its only a start, story stil needs to unfold...I din wanted it to rush up dats y may b its not dat interesting rite now... Still u all need to see the bonding of those twin sisters... Story wid rohan n ashutosh ofcourse... I would really love to post it if I get any further comments from others too... Will post the next part tomorrow morning...thanx again...
12548 thumbnail
Hey. This was lovely. And seem very interesting. Please continue soon.
Binat thumbnail
Lovely, pls post again soon
Aazeen02 thumbnail
@ 12548 and Binat... Thanx a lot dear 4 reading as well as appreciating... Will update the next part soon...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aazeen nice story. Keep posting
karajekar thumbnail
hi azeen

it was superb ff, relation bhi aapne change kardiya it quit wonderful to read pls update soon waiting for your next part

sonali
Edited by karajekar - 11 years ago
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

@ pooja...hi... Thank you sooo much dear... I was seriously very discouraged with no comments coming up... Although I had written further parts but thot may be u all r not liking it, so dint post it any further... Actually its only a start, story stil needs to unfold...I din wanted it to rush up dats y may b its not dat interesting rite now... Still u all need to see the bonding of those twin sisters... Story wid rohan n ashutosh ofcourse... I would really love to post it if I get any further comments from others too... Will post the next part tomorrow morning...thanx again...

I'm sure u'll get more comments just keep faith on urself & post next chapter..as soon as story will proceed people automatically love it...so just post it mee waiting...