cont soonnn yaar..
wtnmggg
Posted: 11 years ago
CONGRATS ON NEW THREADπŸ˜ƒ
congo 4 new thread...πŸ‘.update soon dear...😊

PART 31 WARNING 18+

Maan took Geet inside the house in his strong arms wid out leaving her lips which he was loving from his lips softly.Geet's cheeks were red becoz of Maan's gesture which she was trying to hide from him.But no one can hide anything fm MSK.Maan smiled seeing her red cheeks and kissed those red cheeks taking her inside their room.

The room was decorated with scented candles and rose petals.Geet saw the decoration and was apprehensive & saw Maan's eyes.Maan's eyes were full of desires seeing her all wet and her sari was sticking like a second skin to her.Geet saw his desireful eyes and she blushed furiously.She didn't know what's gonna happen next but what happens was abt to make her blush furiously.

Maan let go of her on the ground and tried to control himself and said,"Geet tum change karlo...hum yahi so kar kal subah KM chalenge phir uske baad tum HM chali jaana...!!!!"Geet was baffled seeing his mind down changing and her eyes welled up and tears poured down those almond eyes but she hid it immediately.

Maan went and saw the cupboard and saw that it was only his clothes was present as he didn't informed servants to keep Geet's clothes also.Becoz of the heavy rain Maaneet were staying there.Maan took the shirt of him and gave it to Geet and told,"Geet tum isse pehno zyaada der tak geeli kapdon mein rahoge toh tumhe sardi lag jaayegi...!!!!!!"

Geet nodded cutely hiding her red eyes and went from there to change while Maan took off his shirt and sat to lit the fire.Geet went to the partition where can be dress changed and started taking off her sari.Maan tried to control his desires but couldn't and he saw Geet is ok or not and saw struggling with her b** hook to open fm the holes of the partition.

Maan saw this and stood up & walked towards her as if some magnetic pull is pulling him towards her.Geet observed and saw Maan wasn't there & was abt to shout his name & turned to saw him standing behind giving piercing gaze to her.Geet saw those chocolate brown eyes which was full of desires & his lips were trembling to kiss her milky white skin which was exposed when she was changing.

Geet saw those piercing gaze & shied immediately & tried to close her body but Maan held her hand immediately giving an claim glare that he has right to see her like that only.Maan turned her & made him to face her back.Maan's fingers moved on her skin & it burned her and her chest started heaving back & forth.She felt a current run down her spine feeling his soft slender fingers which were dominating her to touch her skin.

Maan saw Geet's reaction & he left her immediately feeling that it will hurt her.Maan took off her b** hook with difficulty and went fm there.Geet was disappointed once again making him distance fm herself.On that time the light went off & Geet screamed,"Maan...!!!!"And she ran to hide herself inside his chest but she tripped & was abt to fall but was caught but two strong arms.

Maan was panic seeing Geet scream & she had closed her eyes with fear.Geet's b** was clinging halfway exposing her bosom to him.Man controlled himself and said hugging her tightly,"Calm down Geet...don't worry..bahut jald..inverter on ho jaayega...!!!!!!!"The farm house was connected to inverter and the lights came immediately as inverter was on.

Maan felt her soft bosom touch his rock chest & brushing as she was shivering with darkness & when lights came then they broke apart immediately.Maan turned opposite to her and said,"Jaan...dhyaan rakha karo...mujhe maaloom hai ki tumhe andheron se dar lagtha hai...lekin jaan..agar mein nahin pakda hota toh tumhe chot lag jaathi...!!!!!!!"Geet said,"Maan..mujhe kya dikhegi andheron mein...aur mujhe bahut dar lagtha hai...!!!!!"

On that time thundered & Geet hugged him fm behind with fear.Maan's body was stiffed as her soft bosom now touched his back.Maan couldn't tolerate his desire and he pulled towards front of him in a fraction of second & took her lips immediately.Geet was shocked becoz of his gesture & hitted her fist on his rock chest but he pressurized his kiss then she stopped after sometime getting lost in his kiss.Maan loosened his grip & pulled her inside his embrace & sucked her lips and nibbled it.

His hands went inside her shirt which was covering her only her thighs that his fingers were caressing her waist softly brushing it Geet moaned between kisses while she tried to move but he revolved her still not leaving her lips then her hand went into the player & the song started.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqGeo7kT58[/YOUTUBE]

Barsaat ke din aaye...Mulaakat ke din aaye...

Hum soch mein the...jinke us raat ke din aaye...

Hai...hai...hai..aaha...aaha...hai...

Jalte rahe khayaalon mein hum...

Maan nibbled her lips and sucked its honey sweet juice in urgency while Geet parted her lips melting in his touch while was creating a havoc inside her.Maan's tongue entered inside her mouth and plundered her treasure.She was so sweet that he wanted to eat her alive now only.A heat was produced inside both Maaneet's veins & Geet gripped Maan tightly as he was giving weight on her.

Maan took her in his arms & took her to the bed & made her lie down without leaving her lips.They broke apart to grab some air then only Maan hovered on her rubbing his body which made her gasp as a current run down her spine.A fire ignited inside the both of them and Maan's eyes pierced seeing her barrier.

He ripped off her shirt immediately & saw her naked body with desireful eyes.Maan came on her and took her lips into soul searing kiss while his hands was busy taking off her inside barriers.Geet's hands lingered on his back which made him a current run down his spine feeling her innocent touch.Maan gave access to her to do whatever she do to his body while geet's hands roamed over his body making him groan with pleasure.

Geet was a bit frustrated seeing the barriers on him & he took off his vest exposing his greek god body.Geet gulped down seeing his taut muscles & perfect shape of waist which was sweating becoz of the pleasure which Geet was creating becoz of her simple touch.Then Maan got rid of his pant & inners & joined her naked & saw her with desireful eyes asking permission to proceed.

Geet didn't know what happens after this & it got struck to Maan's mind.Maan asked,"Geet...do u want me to proceed further???"Geet got confused now listening to his Q and saw him with puzzle.Yes she want to feel him but she didn't know the right way to feel then he closed his eyes with frustration & moved fm her & was abt to go to wear his clothes then Geet held his hands & glared at him.

Geet said angrily,"Aap humesha se hi aise karthe ho...pehle mujhe aise snesations mein uksaakar beech raaste par chodkar chale jaate ho...!!!!!"Maan said,"Geet yeh...abhi tumhaare tabiyat ke liye theek nahin hoga...!!!!!!"Geet said angrily,"Toh phir mujhe kyun uksaaya...mujhe kyun lagtha hai ki aapko mere alaava kissi aur se pyaar ho gaya hai..isiliye aap aisa karthe hai...!!!!!!"

That's it Maan got angry & took her lips angrily pinning her to his hard frame.he kissed her lips angrily and showed his pain & frustration on her lips.He bit her lips with frustration & pain that it's got bleeding and a lone tear escaped fm those almond eyes becoz of the pain.Maan licked it to soothe the pain hating those tears fm her almond eyes.Geet felt peace & she hugged immediately & ti ignited the fire inside hi which roared happily.

Maan kissed her lips passionately & broke apart to grab some air then he went & kissed her neck & sucked it.He bit her neck & licked it to soothe the pain & a moan escaped from those petal like lips.His hands went to her curves & started caressing it & squeezing it softly.Geet moaned feeing the sensation which was melting her inside his fire & he was craving for her love once again.

Geet's hands went back & rubbed it sensually then pleasure towered inside him and kissed her neck & bit it.Geet dug her nails moaning his name & Maan took her one curve and bit it.He then played with her another curve & kissed it biting it marking his possession.Geet moaned his name which was soothing him so much.Maan wanted to feel her more then he made her come over him.Geet sat one his stomach and kissed his taut abs & bit it pleasuring him more.

Maan hissed in pain & pleasure while her fingers moved on his manhood unknowingly which made her erect feeling her softness & he couldn't control himself anymore.He ran inside the washroom saying to Geet that he'll be back & saw himself in the mirror.He took the ****** packet & fixed it on his ******* & came back.Geet saw Maan apprehensively & walked towards her then Maan lefted her one thigh & entered inside her immediately.

Geet gasped feeling the pain while he rubbed her naked back to soothe her.Geet's pleasure towered over pain & she moaned his name immediately & she encircled her legs around his waist.Maan made her sleep on the bed & entered once again feeling her warmth.Geet moaned & she bit her lips feeling the sensation while he rocked backwards & forwards making her pleasure tower.

Her lips were swollen & he took it once again to bit it,suck it & taste it honey sweet juice.Geet dug her nails feeling his inside her & a lone tear escaped from her almond eyes.Maan drank it & moved inside her rhythmically & she couldn't hold it & she moaned his name loudly & they both collapsed with tiredness.

Maan pulled her on him & rubbed her womanhood sensually to soothe the pain but it was towering her pleasure & she held his handa and pleaded,"Please...!!!!"Maan smiled and hugged her possessively & kissed her forehead & said,"Jaan..tum thak gayi hogi..so jao...!!!!!"Geet cuddled inside hid embrace & dozed off peacefully.Maan saw her angelic face which had smile & contentment & kissed her forehead once again & slept tucking them inside the blanket.

Precap-Guess urself guys...πŸ˜‰

Previous Part 30-THREAD 1-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2923708?pn=138

Next Part 32-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3050944?pn=9

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
hot update maneet finally became one

mind blowing and hottt update dear...☺️

wow lovely hot passionate update...i loved it...atlast u gav my maan  little bit of peace and reduce his hungry...bechare my maan, how long he will control his desire...ohhh, te way maan controlled himself and  my geet asking him , that he is love with somone, and at once my maan took his geet to another world...oh lovely scene...only my geet can think like tis in any situation...lovely scene dear...my maaneet is burning in desire and me too...wow i love my maan wen  he  is very concerned with his geet... oh no they slept, thats it ?...oh nooo...i want som more...how long my maan was controlled himself and his hungry, u gav only limited meals, i cant accept...but really lovely update dear...i loved it...
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
awesome update 
congrats for new thread
OMG OMG Finally you update

was waiting for it for so long *PHEW*

While Reading I'd Goosebumps πŸ˜³

Aaye Haaye I must say Aap ko ye Ideas Kahan se aate hain yaar

Mwah Update
Just loved it  πŸ‘
Fantastic πŸ˜³