•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Who has said patience is a great virtue.?..in Agni's matter it does not work at all..πŸ˜†

OK friends patience patience its coming the love confession..trust CV they will stretch it like chewing gum and finally gives us viewers the awaited confession..

like today's Epi..i was like its happenning but cliffhanger.

Start cute moment of Agni.this time its nimrit turn to make agam jealous.the suno na of nimrit was so adorable.then the thief got a good beating  by agam ..he got angry that wat's so precious in that purse for her to risk her life..its the recipe which agam has written for their Dhaba and agam completely shocked that this piece of paper meant so much for nimrit..Flashback of that scene beautiful..😊

As usual amrit did her big drama ..boring and dragging nimrit with her .nimrit does not cross the threshold and goes back asking  agam wat's he want..they have a fight about the divorce paper..first time i wanted to hit Agni for hiding  their heart feelings..

Amrit dragged nimrit again and once more nimrit back to agam..this time she tells him i wont return but i have a condition ..take out these bangles yourself..agam getting flashback of their moments.

Amrit already giving a victorious smile...we do know the love confession will happen and thanks to spoilers..

precap interesting..agam..Tej convo and agam says i'm not afraid of myself but nimrit.. how they have make nimrit hear all about amrit evilness from her own mouth..then she will believe it...

So friends the slap promo coming next ..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the quick update savee..😊

They are dragging this separation track , i wished they spoke openly.

you are so right Saveeta... the CVs have kept us on our toes... & twiddling our thumbs waiting for that final confession...
I have a feeling tomoro cud be the D day where finally Agam will refuse to remove those bangles from nimrit's hands and say that he loves her too much to do it..πŸ˜ƒ

the scene where nimrit was making agam jealous was just tooo cuuute... when she said she has attended such parties... been there and done that kind of attitude..., so innocently Agam asked her 'aap bhi aise ladkonko jaakar poochtithi..' 😲.πŸ˜† , and nimrit like she never had to ask , boys were always after her ... Agam sooo jealous was too cute... wish they show more of such cute scenes... enjoyed it thoroughlyπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

precap was damn interesting.. Agam looked fresh ... not the usual crying type...which gives me hope that the confession may have happened so he is happy... and now he is discussing with tej how to reveal Amrit's true colors to nimrit... ( maybe so that Amrit is never again able to create differences between AgNi ) ... this cud be fun and as u said the big slap scene may be coming up soon...

Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
All I have says Thanks CVS😳
And lovely post :)
very rightly said. cvs will drag the confession like a chewing gum. its getting so repetitive. amrit's scenes are too monotonous n boring. cvs need to put a break. today it was another flop show. again amrit succeed. as per the precap Agam would have removed those bangles leaving nimrit heart broken. why could not they clear the doubt then n there??
Originally posted by krithikas

Originally posted by krithikas

Love today episode especially first part when Agam feel jealous
Nice  update  post..
confession  would  have  happened  so  that  Agam  haven't  worried  much...If  Agam  removed  bangles,  Nimrit  would be  hurt which  would  devastate  Agam...
But Amrit  would  have  done  something   to  make  Nimrit  to stay  back  at  palace...
So, Agam  is  afraid  of  Nimrit's  safety  as  Amrit  is  aware of  their  love...
The  jaan  leva  twist  may  be  for  upcoming  week  to  reveal  true  colors  of   Amrit  followed  by   Nimrit's  slap  to  Amrit.

Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago