Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.I loved it tanzie.It was hot,passionate & raunchy.I loved the convo b/w Alina-Peehu.Oh both know tht they desire 4 same man but still 4 their beloved they r coping wid each other.Oh Abhiya were dreamy.Pia all panicked 1st thn she read Abhay's letter,wore his Shirt,remembered the way she wore Abhay's shirt once whn she was not Mrs.Raichand & Abhay preparing breakfast 4 his beloved  but later was lost in love & the passion was at its peak & due 2 which poor pan & pancake had 2 bear consequences 🤣.LOL & thn Abhay ka again sorry 4 hurting u Pia crap & Pia compalining u r not romantic & thn wild,passionate & romantic side of Abhay thn other love making session in bedroom was agn hot .Jeh-Alina encounter was gud too& at last Amber-Aryan's encounter wid Mohini.Lets c wht they will do know?Ab nxt kaun sa update karogi?😕
Love u🤗
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what an update Tanzie. i m simply out of words reading so much passion. ☺️ 
poor pan and pancakes 😉 😆
i wonder what will happen between mohini, aryan, amber now and will jeh and alina reach there on time and save peehu? 😕
Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tanzie amazing update☺️ Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wowww Tanzie!!!!!!!!!!!!👏 I have run out of words of praise. Each and everytime, your update just blows me away⭐️. All I have to ask is when are you publishing your first book? I loved Abhiya's honeymoon😳. Delayed but worth the wait😳. Piya sure knows how to manipulate her man into submission. The jealousy way works wonders but this new way is sooo much better😃. Abhay didnt even have a clue. I love this romantic AR!!!😳 They deserve happiness after going through so pain. I want their paradise to continue forever. 😊

Precap sounds super!😊 I want the brothers back together against Ragini. And Aryan will really need support with all that is happening with Peehu. He will be so heartbroken. I dont want him to be hurt. Will Alina take Peehu's place in his heart to heal him??

Do update soon Tanzie. Will be waiting🤗
Edited by anjali.K - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tanzie I had kept a tab on ur replies wanting to res the 1st spot but missed it by a matter of 2 mins 😭
Coming to the update what can I say? ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

I read it while I was in office just before going for lunch n I couldn stop it in between so asked my friends to carry on 😆 n I ate alone later 😉
According to me the best part of the update was Peehu Alina confrontation. Superb 👏 The way they could connect to each other's pain was so beautiful 😳 Hats off to u for that 👏 Its hard for Alina to help save the woman who is the bane of her life - a woman who will always stand in her path to the man she loves n the one who is bearing his child  Still she is selfless enough to keep her hatred aside n nurse an ailing Peehu 😭 Another person in her place would have left her to die or maybe not bothered to help her if not harm her  Peehu on the other hand only wants the safety of her children n Aryan's happpiness 😭 I admit she was being selfless here but she brought it on herself 😡 I agree many forces were at work to keep them apart n a lover may desert her man but how could a wife desert her husband? Thats no excuse on Peehu's part 😡 She should have trusted in Aryan's love for her. She may have left him bcoz she loved her family more than him or bcoz her clan threatened to harm him.  But as a wife she had to stand by him as his pillar of support not walk out on him like a coward 🤢 If not for Aryan then atleast when she knew abt her pregnancy she should have come back to him rather than jeopardise hers n her children's lives  I do feel bad for her but there's no denying that she wrought it upon herself 😭

Now that Jeh knows Alina is alive n well bcoz of Abhay hope he realises his he's headed the wrong way in life 😊 

Coming to Abhiya ☺️ ermmm(clearing throat ☺️) I am surprised my lappy is in one piece 🤣  Mind u it was my office lappy n had it got burnt they would have deducted my salary 😆 Pia had once stolen Abhay's shirt like bheegi billi but can now flaunt it off like a sherni 🤣 Abhay cooking for her was like a quintessential sweet hubby 😳 n man I pity the burnt pancakes n kitchen for having to bear the brunt of Abhiya's passionate assault 🤣  ☺️ The blood exchange part was hot n sensual too ☺️ Well this bit I am afraid I cant go into details 😆 I can say I have lost count of the blushing smileys I have used here ☺️ 😆 Gosh but I'll say one thing for sure. Hats off to u Tanzie 👏 Only u can write such a passionate update n pull it off as an act of love not lust 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 

Precap sounds exciting 😃 Haaye mere Ram Lakshman ki jodi ko kisi ki nazar na lage 😳 Brilliant work as always Tanzie n please heed the request of many of ur readers n publish a book dear 😃 Will look forward to it. 🤗

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
*faint *tanzie me in icu gosh☺️ ☺️ ☺️ poor pancakes 🤣 atyachar hua unpe kya galti thi unki 🤣 abhiya wild cats 🤣 tanzie if we reach hospital any day na u will be responsible seriously how can u write such hot updates and after that u can sleep becoz after reading this we are not able to sleep
lol see big comment btw song ha bheege hoth tere Rk ka fav song 🤣
Edited by --Rashu-- - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am so unlucky i am not in first page this time.  ..but no worrys next time better luck!!!!
ok now stopping my bakwass...coming to such wonderful update!!! i like it...no infact i love it...ah kya update diya he tanzie...
i loved the convo btw peehu and alina...i am loving the triangle of peehu, alina, aryan!!! par phir bi i want aryan and alina...anyways lets see what happens... now our dear abhiya!!!! gosh that was burning red hot passonate update...actually i always read ffs from my mobile...so i was insecure about my mobile if it gets burnt but thank god it didnt...
so was it abhiya's honeymoon??? well whatever it was u did it great!!!
now the last part mohini...she came to riachand house!! now i am sure it will be interesting to read next part and last and least jeh saw alina...i hope now he understand the evil side of mohini!!!
i want to kiss ur hand fr such a beutiful update....update soon!!!
Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was a superb n awsome blossom update 👏 ☺️
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haila tanzi whats that 😲 u cant do this to us just because of a stupid ,moron etc etc etc plz cont. ur ffs its a reqst