confession on the way..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the creatives is waiting for the nth moment to give us the treat to watch Agni confession..

No problem the wait will be worth watching..😊

Amrit plan goes in the pipeline as Tej exchanged the envelop with the Dhaba official paper to be reopen..Good jhatka from Tej to amrit..her facial expression is becoming boring now.same to same but her attitude did take a big blow with Tej..

Agni so happy as everything going well for them...in all this mess the Dhaba was almost forgotten but finally creatives brought  Agni dream back..

Tej the savior planned something to bring Agni closer and to confess their love..highlight moment Agam made nimrit jealous played along with that girl that he is interested to go inside with her inthe party  but he cant as madam is with him..Nimrit went away in full anger being jealous when Agam asked for that girl phone number..the loving husband agam  is ran after his beautiful wife..cant wait to see how he manaofy his biwi..😊

Grrr why the creatives have to torture us and bring amrit in the frame..😑she is standing a few feet away from Tej..sunitaji and heard everything how they have planned her heart attack to stop Agni divorce..Amrit now is back to her evil self to reveal everything...

I feel nothing bad will happen now but the confession of Agni is on the way as precap is intriguing.why nimrit dont want to lose her purse and fighting with that thief to even say kill me but i wont give you back the purse..i'm sure Agam will save nimrit and will know about each other's feeling .

One thing to take into consideration the divorce paper Tej made a paper plane with it and flew it away in the entry hall of Agam's house..i think nimrit will get it and thats how she will see the signature .she will definitely recognised amrit's signature..

Cute moments of Agni and a track that is leading to their love confession..one thing Agamji definitely love to pick up his biwi in his arms..😊

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Thanks Savee for the post..

I missed first half of the episode , I was grinning reading AgNi jealous scene.

OMG Amrit knows the truth now , what she will upto now.

Loving Tej more and more now , glad his role is getting more space.

Can't wait to watch Agni confession now.
Ok Saveeta, I am actually happy that the scene at the begining of the episode was not the confession πŸ˜† there is no fun without a proper build-up and especially if its their confession. I feel now  they are escalating to the golden moment. I am really looking forward to it.
and I agree... AgamJi really loved to pick up his Nimrit Ji 🀣 Jab Dekho usse sirf bahana chahiye usse uthane ke liye 🀣

once again the CVs giving us a googly...we are waiting and waiting for that confession... 😍
yes I agree with u that it will be worth the wait

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that rocket thrown by Tej was so hilarious ... it was like a tight slap on Amrit's face seeing the paper she had sent being used as a rocket πŸ˜†

The Dhaba news was most pleasant surprise for AgNi and us audience too

Agam trying to make Nimrit jealous and Nimrit neatly falling into the trap... both of them were so cute and adorable... specially the way Nimrit left in a huff and Agam cutely ran after her... yes yeh rootna manana is going to be fun

Amrit seems to be always at the place where she gets know all information... and now she will play her next game😑😑

ya ... the precap ... Agam will save nimrit by holding the knife... only hope he does not get seriously hurt... but our Nimrit sweetheart is there to take care of him ...πŸ˜‰ all thses small actions will lead to a final confession I suppose ... again we are waiting for it😍

but the biggest surprise was that Tej and Sunita had planned the entire heart attack and they were pretending so that they cud get AgNi together... bless these two ...
it was so cute, the way sunitaji was hogging away on the pani puris and chole bature because she had got fed up of eating sick person's food at home... kya kya nahi karte hai yeh log to get these two love birds together😊... hope finally AgNi confess their love and bring success to all these efforts taken

Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
I'm happy too krithi Tej getting the needed space with Agni..

i dont think anything bad will happen to Agni but Amrit plan will backfire.. Tej their rakshak is there..

Agni confession scene is on the way..

I feel amrit being the drama queen will do a big issue at the mallik house revealing tej.sunitaji plan..how her heart attack is fake etc..

A plan that will surely flop as i think Agni will already know about heart feelings and will confess their love  in front of all the family..
Gagan actually i'm relieved its not the confession..its coming the precious moment we are waiting for ...😊

The build up is so visible in today's epi..they will know about their heart's feeling and when amrit will do her drama they will confess their love.

yeah Agam loves to pick up nimrit inhis arms koi bahana chalta hein and nimrit dont even fuss about it.😊
Charu that rocket scene was a treat..i knew Tej will be there to give a good lecture to amrit..he is doing the role of Agni savior brilliantly..

Agni moment at the party was adorable and as you say these little nok jhok will lead to their confession esp after watching that precap..

May be  agam will say what if something has happenned to you..how would i live without you and nimrit same..😍

i'm sure creatives will give us moment to remember for Agni..

saveeta,  I am waiting for those agni confession moments😍.. but these ackward moments ... the nok jhok, rootna manana, are also very cute and makes me love our adorable AgNi more n more every day...

just cant get enough of them... after yest, wher we had so much of AgNi and hardly one shot of Amrit.πŸ˜†.. that was such a treat... but today every now and then having to watch Amrit was very irritating..😑. and it took away the time from watching AgNi

hope tomoro again its more of AgNiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I feel like Nimrit had something special in her purse.. maybe her mangal sutra or something else... Agam will yell at her for risking her life for a purse and I guess it may turn out to be something precious...

but anyway whatever it is I just hope we get an amazinggg confession ROFL ...
Gagan i feel too there must be something special in her purse to risk her life..it should be something related to them...Agam...

Agam will sure get angry ..He will be hurt as i think he will hold that sharp knife ..

Situation very appropriate to show how much both mean for each other..

How they cant lose each other and in the intensity of the moment revealed their heart feeling..

This time Tej plan might work in a positive way ..though Amrit has heard their plan it wont have any effect when she will do her drama..she will get a jhatka to hear the confession of  our adorable jodi who are already in love..😊