India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

confession on the way..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I think the creatives is waiting for the nth moment to give us the treat to watch Agni confession..

No problem the wait will be worth watching..Smile

Amrit plan goes in the pipeline as Tej exchanged the envelop with the Dhaba official paper to be reopen..Good jhatka from Tej to amrit..her facial expression is becoming boring now.same to same but her attitude did take a big blow with Tej..

Agni so happy as everything going well for them...in all this mess the Dhaba was almost forgotten but finally creatives brought  Agni dream back..

Tej the savior planned something to bring Agni closer and to confess their love..highlight moment Agam made nimrit jealous played along with that girl that he is interested to go inside with her inthe party  but he cant as madam is with him..Nimrit went away in full anger being jealous when Agam asked for that girl phone number..the loving husband agam  is ran after his beautiful wife..cant wait to see how he manaofy his biwi..Smile

Grrr why the creatives have to torture us and bring amrit in the frame..Angryshe is standing a few feet away from Tej..sunitaji and heard everything how they have planned her heart attack to stop Agni divorce..Amrit now is back to her evil self to reveal everything...

I feel nothing bad will happen now but the confession of Agni is on the way as precap is intriguing.why nimrit dont want to lose her purse and fighting with that thief to even say kill me but i wont give you back the purse..i'm sure Agam will save nimrit and will know about each other's feeling .

One thing to take into consideration the divorce paper Tej made a paper plane with it and flew it away in the entry hall of Agam's house..i think nimrit will get it and thats how she will see the signature .she will definitely recognised amrit's signature..

Cute moments of Agni and a track that is leading to their love confession..one thing Agamji definitely love to pick up his biwi in his arms..Smile

Edited by saveeta24 - 20 June 2012 at 10:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavim~~~Sweta~~~akshaaya-INFINITE-i5hy-Rema-WonderfullifeSofna-Gaganjot-snowdream

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Savee for the post..

I missed first half of the episode , I was grinning reading AgNi jealous scene.

OMG Amrit knows the truth now , what she will upto now.

Loving Tej more and more now , glad his role is getting more space.

Can't wait to watch Agni confession now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimakshaayasaveeta24-Gaganjot-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Ok Saveeta, I am actually happy that the scene at the begining of the episode was not the confession LOL there is no fun without a proper build-up and especially if its their confession. I feel now  they are escalating to the golden moment. I am really looking forward to it.
and I agree... AgamJi really loved to pick up his Nimrit Ji ROFL Jab Dekho usse sirf bahana chahiye usse uthane ke liye ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~Sweta~~~akshaayaWonderfullifesaveeta24

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

once again the CVs giving us a googly...we are waiting and waiting for that confession... Day Dreaming
yes I agree with u that it will be worth the wait

LOLLOL that rocket thrown by Tej was so hilarious ... it was like a tight slap on Amrit's face seeing the paper she had sent being used as a rocket LOL

The Dhaba news was most pleasant surprise for AgNi and us audience too

Agam trying to make Nimrit jealous and Nimrit neatly falling into the trap... both of them were so cute and adorable... specially the way Nimrit left in a huff and Agam cutely ran after her... yes yeh rootna manana is going to be fun

Amrit seems to be always at the place where she gets know all information... and now she will play her next gameAngryAngry

ya ... the precap ... Agam will save nimrit by holding the knife... only hope he does not get seriously hurt... but our Nimrit sweetheart is there to take care of him ...Wink all thses small actions will lead to a final confession I suppose ... again we are waiting for itDay Dreaming

but the biggest surprise was that Tej and Sunita had planned the entire heart attack and they were pretending so that they cud get AgNi together... bless these two ...
it was so cute, the way sunitaji was hogging away on the pani puris and chole bature because she had got fed up of eating sick person's food at home... kya kya nahi karte hai yeh log to get these two love birds togetherSmile... hope finally AgNi confess their love and bring success to all these efforts taken

Edited by cjs369 - 20 June 2012 at 10:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Rema-Wonderfullifesaveeta24Sofna-Gaganjot-

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I'm happy too krithi Tej getting the needed space with Agni..

i dont think anything bad will happen to Agni but Amrit plan will backfire.. Tej their rakshak is there..

Agni confession scene is on the way..

I feel amrit being the drama queen will do a big issue at the mallik house revealing tej.sunitaji plan..how her heart attack is fake etc..

A plan that will surely flop as i think Agni will already know about heart feelings and will confess their love  in front of all the family..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema--Gaganjot-

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Gagan actually i'm relieved its not the confession..its coming the precious moment we are waiting for ...Smile

The build up is so visible in today's epi..they will know about their heart's feeling and when amrit will do her drama they will confess their love.

yeah Agam loves to pick up nimrit inhis arms koi bahana chalta hein and nimrit dont even fuss about it.Smile

cjs369-Gaganjot-

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Charu that rocket scene was a treat..i knew Tej will be there to give a good lecture to amrit..he is doing the role of Agni savior brilliantly..

Agni moment at the party was adorable and as you say these little nok jhok will lead to their confession esp after watching that precap..

May be  agam will say what if something has happenned to you..how would i live without you and nimrit same..Day Dreaming

i'm sure creatives will give us moment to remember for Agni..

cjs369-Gaganjot-

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

saveeta,  I am waiting for those agni confession momentsDay Dreaming.. but these ackward moments ... the nok jhok, rootna manana, are also very cute and makes me love our adorable AgNi more n more every day...

just cant get enough of them... after yest, wher we had so much of AgNi and hardly one shot of Amrit.LOL.. that was such a treat... but today every now and then having to watch Amrit was very irritating..Angry. and it took away the time from watching AgNiOuch

hope tomoro again its more of AgNiWinkLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index