hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seems like Tej is set all out to teach Amrit a lesson. Somehow, I can't help but wonder if this will develop into a romantic track between the two? What do you guys think? Tej is the better actor and as of now he's being wasted in a small supporting role, so the romantic track will bring him into the lead as well, what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
god spare tej of amrit's torture 😭 aisa na ho yaar!! typical story ban jayegi boring wali.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Initially i adored tej n amrit together [After dhaba sequence]. But now, NO NEVER! Spare our poor tej! Send amrit to raja adhiraj! 🤣
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I dont mind Tej romantic track but with another girl ...Never Amrit😡... after the way Amrit has been degrading Tej right from the begining ... it wud be a curse to Tej if he gets paired up with Amrit... tej is a thorough gentleman... Amrit a selfish, selfcentered, concieted, cruel woman... No way ..,we dont want tej with her😡🤢

I agree with lonelyshadow, get Adhiraj back for Amrit... they suit each other the most😆
Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I dont mind Tej romantic track but with another girl ...Never Amrit😡... after the way Amrit has been degrading Tej right from the begining ... it wud be a curse to Tej if he gets paired up with Amrit... tej is a thorough gentleman... Amrit a selfish, selfcentered, concieted, cruel woman... No way ..,we dont want tej with her😡🤢

I agree with lonelyshadow, get Adhiraj back for Amrit... they suit each other the most😆

amrit is a snobbish, heartless women full of apathy 😡 she doesnt deserves Tej or rather any decent guy. 
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But i would love to see Tej and Amrit together...Every person has good n bad.so do amrit...she have a reason ya bt its too much nw...But the main thing is that even in the title its amrit mandhan...Amrit can't b kept negative 4 long term...
Also sorry not to offend any1 but the character of amritis being so much hated by members...y???all loved her till dhabba sequence bt soon after she became evil n what ever ...its the storyline guys..dnt bring so much hatred to her character...But ya adaa is doing her best in this role...👏
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowdream

Also sorry not to offend any1 but the character of amritis being so much hated by members...y???all loved her till dhabba sequence bt soon after she became evil n what ever ...its the storyline guys..dnt bring so much hatred to her character...But ya adaa is doing her best in this role...👏

we dont have anything against Adaa, she is a good actress and has done a fab job as Amrit... thats why hate Amrit so much... but being fair on tej ... the way Amrit has treated him whether good or bad one wudnt want tej to be with her... specially after all the things Amrit has said, not once ot twice but so many times to tej, degrading him...
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
EEEKKK NOOO! 😡🤢
Poor guy doesnt deserve such a lifelong punishment! 👎🏼
Amrit should be where she deserves to be-in jail! ☢️
She should suffer as she made Agam suffer in jail with her lies! 😡
I want to see Tej with the kind of girl he has always wanted-someone sweet, honest and respectful of others. Similar to Nimrit. 😃
A spinster Amrit should burn with jealousy at seeing Tej & Agam living happily with their respective wives! 😍
She, of course. should live all on her own in that shamshaan of a palace! 😡
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no..i dont want tej with that amrit... he is a great guy..and deserves someone with a good heart,,
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I want a sweet Girl for TEJ