Return of the Nanda Vrath!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey ppl,

Was just wondering today about the future developments of the show (apart from the usual taglines, kamdev's greek wings and parvati's kadam towards the amarnath caveπŸ˜›) I have a feeling that they'll show Anusuya again (after a few weeks) along with a compulsory dialogue stating that she told sati long back that the Nanda vrath will be where it is whenever he needs it again, when Parvati approaches her..do you think Parvati'll do the nanda vrath??what do you guys think??? post ur replies please πŸ˜³
she should be doing some sort of Tapasya thats for sure,will it be the Nanda Vrat-it could be,and maybe they will make it harder for Parvati since Sati left the Vrat midway and never completed it..
but i dont know-the writers have changed i dont know if they will incorporate that in this track!
ya it might happen bt whether in actual parvati ever did nanda brat???
hmm..u have a point shruthi..shaayad karpoor ki tarah ud gaya hoga dimaag se πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sukhi...

ya it might happen bt whether in actual parvati ever did nanda brat???

no idea dear..as far as i've read..they've not mentioned anything such as 'nanda vrat' πŸ˜•
i think she will do a nanda vrat or an other strong vrat and tapasya afcourse..πŸ˜‰
i don't think they would show her meditating for thousands years...
so nand avrat is possible
Originally posted by NST1983

i don't think they would show her meditating for thousands years...
so nand avrat is possible

Same here ...our cvs only calculate Trps not original scripts πŸ˜†
they may show her havuing to do a very very hard vrat-beacuse actually Parvtai along with tapasya also by and by gave up all her intake of food and water and sleep,so i guess whatever she does it will be shown to be difficult!
Originally posted by shruti.nil

they may show her havuing to do a very very hard vrat-beacuse actually Parvtai along with tapasya also by and by gave up all her intake of food and water and sleep,so i guess whatever she does it will be shown to be difficult!
yes i agree with u dearπŸ‘πŸΌ.