Posted: 11 years ago

Wild winds blowing even sky shedding tears in that wild night the world seems to be turning violent yet with peace but still some restlessness in the wild winds yet scary silence killing and  the sight of occean fully with filled salty drops and in midst a dark forest ...like sperical sphered eye balls and the ocean of tears relecting the image of self and echoing of ones own name ...stood there a man near the window gazing outside at the rainy sky and the occeany eyes with dark forest eye balls looking in vainand the sreach of his name in need of help to stop the world is surrounding his thoughts ... and suddenly there fell a portrait and suddenly the man turned and saw its his lady love who lasly broke her breath callng his name for help saying I m with u pls dont cry after me ... and all the flashes started hitting the grey cells... its priya calling Ram ...and ram reminicing all those moments that wre the only treasure he had preserved tll date in his life after that day...

In court Priya was sentenced for 14 years of imprisonment and on the day he set out to file the petition in high court its the time he started and niharika insisted on taking his car and left and all of sudden when he is on his way got a call that Niharika met wit han accident and at hospital everyone gathered except sid and Ram reached saw Niharika
Niharika: Ram mein to tumhe kabhi bhi bete ki darja nahi di par phir bhi tu ne woh har zimmedari nibhaya hai mujhe maa ka darja diya hai aur mere baccho ko ek bada bhai hone ki har farz nibhaya hai ... aaj is pal mujhe pata hai ki mere paas waqt bahut kam hai ..isliye tu iss maa ko ek wada dena hoga aur meri akhri qwaish puri karni hogi ...

Ram: Maa aap kaisi bate kar rahe hai...aapko kuch nahi hoga aap chahe jaise bhi ho aap meri maa hai jab pitaji gujar gaye the tab aap hi to tha mere paas aur mujhe sambhala mein kaise bhool sakta hu...aap ko agar property chahiye thi tho aap mujhe aise hi poonch leti mein jan tak dedunga maaa aap kyu buri bani maaa aap ka yeh beta hamesha aap ka izzat zaroor karega maa..pls aisa mat kahiye ..

Niharika: Ram, Teri Maaa bohoth achi aurat hai meine use neecha dikhaya ram aur amarnath ji se alag kiya ha iwoh koy galti nahi ki tujhe jaan se maarne ki dhamki deke meine use us din jab tum apne pitaji ki antim sanskar kar rahe the na uns din us jagah pe nahi ane diya ...aur tujhe peeche mudke zindagi mein dubara na mlne ki wada bhi liya hai ram mujhe Maaf kardo aur ab tum reporters ko aur priya ki judgement di hui judge ko yaha bulaoge bas pls ram

Ram: Maa aap pagal hogaye ho aapki haaalat dekhiye zara ...kaise hai aab yeh sab baat chodiye maa

Niharika: Nahi raam Mere paas waqt kam hai ..aur ha mujhe ek baat confess karni hai ... Nutz ko meine kidnap kiya hai .aur kartik ke against complaint bhi mein ne dilwaya hai aur to aur us did karthik ne nutz ko nahi mara balki meine mara kyunki agar nutz ko takleef hotihai to tu kaabo men nahi hota aur karthik ko jail hogi uska asar priya pe hogie aur teri shadi ki zindagi barbad hogi isliye aur jab priya ko e baat pata chala hospital me nutz ki through mein ne sauda kiya hyai priya ke sat ke woh KM chodke tujhe chodke jayegi aur divorce degi aur teri nazar mein bohot buri banegi isiliye priya ne itni rooti bartaav ki hai ... mujhe maaf kardo raam

Ram: Ab maa jo ho gaya so hogaya vikram ne reporters aur judge ko bulaliye woh log aagaye ...

Judge and reproters : NIharika ji boliye aap kya kehna chahte hai

Niharika:Kahte hai ki jo insaan zindagi ki aaakhri pal mein ruke ho woh kabhi zhoot nahi bolega ...isliye meine aap ko bulaya hai ...uh uh ...difficulty in breathing is starting ...
still trying the gather the last breath to say something ...and started ...sir woh duplicate medicinines scam mera saga beta SIdhant kapor ne kiya hai meri bahu priya nahi woh ram aur pirya se badla lena chahta tha property keliey meri bahu pirya bekasoor hai ... she is innocent sir ... and sid implemented priyas sister ayesha as weapon by tellnig her that he will marry that girl pls take my death statement as the truth and relase priya...

Reporters police and judge records the statement and takes her finger prints

Ram requests judge to release priya as she being the elder daughter -in -law her presence is very much required...at the situation
Hence they passout the judgement and declares pirya as innocent and declares that sid has to be taken into custody ... and on time sid reaches hospital thinking Ram passed away and to shed his false tears he reaches hurriedly and hugs rishabh and tries to console him
when steps in he finds Ram judge and reporters standing and is shocked at the sight ... and peeps in to check whoz on bed and is shell shocked and heart breath tugged for a sec to see that its his own mom who fell prey for his wild pranks ..
Reaches Bed : Maa yeee aap ko aise nahi aisa nahi ho sakta men to ram ko maarne keliye plan ki ya tha ...and police is recording his statements ..and

NIharika: Bas sid mein ne confess kar diya hai priya bekasoor hai ab to sudhar jao ...meine tumhe burai se hamesha door rakhne ki koshih ki lekin nakamyab rahi meine tumhe ram jaisa bante hue dekha ha men ye manti hu ki meine ram ko kabhi accept nahi kiya hai lekin uski maut aur itni burai bhi nahi sochi mene tumlogon ko secured future dena chahtithi bas ...lekin sid mujhe pata hai ki tu mere kehne se apni zid se nahi hat ne wale ho ..isliye mein e jaan booch ke ram ke car me bait gayi... ab to sudharjao sid ... and he looks back and is shocked to realise that everyone is listening to him... looking at niharikas condition worseneing ram stands there n sid runs to get the doc but here niharika passes away...

they take niharika away and sid listens to police informing their staff to get priya out and on hearing that sid fumes out ...and he attends a call...

At home : ALl in whites guest are coming for the mourning session ... finallly priya reaches KM and Ram looking at priya bursts out like a kid left alone in the crowd and searching for mother ... and dumps in priyas arms ...and pirya consoles him as if a mother is feeding her kid and trying to stop his tears ... and finally nutz who is still a kid for priya and Ram dumps in Priyas arms...she takes care of rishabh nutz like a true mother ...and there comes Krishuji and Ram with guilt looks at her and could not spell even a single word ...she understands him and stands quite ...
Finally body is taken to grave yard and when sid comes forward for performing last rights police cuts him and says that its niharikas last wish that Ram has to perform her last rights as her elder son .

Ram performs the last rights and sid taken into custody and heading towards  the jeep and looks at ram and warns him that " khar ab tumhe koi bhi nahi bacha sakenge ..."
there comes ayesha near sid and asks him to marry her as she is preggie for his child but he denies and pushes her away and he calls her a country woman ...and moves ...

AT KM: Priya picks up a call and listens that its all set to finsh ram on his way back from burrial ground to KM ...and worriedly calls ram to warn him ...and listens to Ram ayesha conversation
finally Ram speaks to priya and she asks him that she wants to adopt ayeshas kid and Ram his to give his name to ayeshas baby... and Ram is confused with her wish ...and suddenly he listens to a voice saying his name loud and the voice stoped and the world stopped for Ram its just a few feet away from him a car hit by a truck and car fell from thecliff down a valley ... and eyes looking at him fro mthe peak of cliff looking at him that its the end ...but pls try to get me if u can but whatever it might be I m in u I will be in u ...u r never alone ...and a wide occean with tears filled in for help but helpless ness and dark deep foresty eyeballs relecting his image calling Ram Ram Ram and finally everything doomed within seconds ...and the world stopped... there ... when back to senses its Priyas portrait ...and tat voice which stopped his life clock is Priyas and those eyes lookng at him calling him were priyas...
SInce then only word keeps lingering Ram ayesha ki bachee ko apana nam dijiye ...and Priyas eyes and she calling out his name RAAAM...

Love left me alone Life laughed at my loneliness my breath left me still heart beats ...why why if my heart is still functioning then its an indication that my life is still on my priya still is takng her breath on this earth...Oh god ...where are you priya  I know you are ther You are there You cannot leave me like this ...You are my sould today my body is standing and moving but my soul is with you if my body is there here then my soul is also there some where A day when my life wants me to smile at it...That day you will come for sure you will come to me ...or I will find you and come to you ... Priya ...Its my promise ...

Hum tumhare pyar me ... jeeyenge zaroor ...tumhare iss pyar ko jeene keliye hum

Sau baar janam lenge Sau baar fanaa honge Ye jaane wafa phr bhi hum tum na juda honge ...

kiksmat hume milne se rokegi bhala kab tak...
in pyar ki raaho mein ... bhatke gi wafa kab tak
kadmo nke nisha khud hi ...manzil ka pata honge ...

sau bar janam lenge ...sau baar fana honge ...

ye kaisi udaasi hai...jo husn pe chayi hai
hum door nahi tum se kehne ko judayi hai
armaaan bhare do dil phir ek jagah honge

sau baaar janam lenge sau baar fanaa honge ...
ye jane wafa phr bhi hum tum na juna honge
sau baar janam lenge sau baaar fanna honge ...

ratein beet gayi saaalon beet gayi...mere andar ki woh ummed nahi mari ...in aankhonki bebasi tidarthi tanhai tumhe har jagah doond rahe hai priya kaha ho ajao priya ... Hawa bhi apni ruk badal chuki hai na jane tum kab aogi...

woh suhani ratein jo humein bitaye hai use phirse jeena keliye aajo priya ...ajayo pata nahi ki tum ayegi ya nahi lekin ye intzaar tab tak rahegi jab tak tum nahi aogi ya mei nahi rahunga is duniya mein ...

ye suhani raaat bhi dal chuki priya na jane tum kab aogi...

friends... if you like it pls hit like button and do leave ur valuable comments... Coz wrtiers or artists live with viewers comments, feedbacks and claps...

Edited by Sreearabhi - 11 years ago
glad to see you back after a long time dear...
i was spellbound after reading your work...
so captivating

Originally posted by sss283

glad to see you back after a long time dear...
i was spellbound after reading your work...
so captivating

thanks subbu...
Ohmygod..
K i have no words...
Just tears...
😭
Originally posted by azk92

Ohmygod..
K i have no words...
Just tears...
😭

hum mittu ko chance nahi denge hum ko rulane ki isliye hum khud roenge humare FF's OS 's se...
nice one ... ram lost her 😭😭😭
I guess,i hate this one 👎🏼
Originally posted by yogeshj

I guess,i hate this one 👎🏼

u rwelcome bro ..bcoz ...we too hate this ..but u know we r prepraring ourselves from mittus torture ... anyway we have to c someone or the others accident n seperation ...

Originally posted by luvsakshi

nice one ... ram lost her 😭😭😭

jitna rona hai role beta ... kyunki mittu to hume chodne walon me se nahi hai...
Loved this Sree. Track bakwaas ho toh yahan pe fab stories mil rahe hain yaa humko