plzzz answer my doubts!!

INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok..i havnt watched past many episodes of ASA..so plz help me out!!(and yeash bhagwan aapka bhala karega..😆😛)

in yesterday epi i noticed that meenu has started speaking fluent english? HOW AND WHEN DID DIS HAPPEN?Did i miss out on something or she has gradually learnt?😕

Anyway..a good news ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: INTOXIAHCATED

ok..i havnt watched past many episodes of ASA..so plz help me out!!(and yeash bhagwan aapka bhala karega..😆😛)

in yesterday epi i noticed that meenu has started speaking fluent english? HOW AND WHEN DID DIS HAPPEN?Did i miss out on something or she has gradually learnt?😕

Anyway..a good news ðŸ˜Š

When? Probably, must have picked-up in the academy. She is a fast learner.

And, the Good News is?
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey,

well the thing is that this show was not meant to pack up so soon. However, because the channel is wanting it off air by July, the CV's are forced to fast forward the story.

Meenakshi was suppose to, really gradually change. Her Make up, dressing, way of speaking and confidence was all to improve over a longer period. But do to the recent news of it finishing in july the CVs have made all these improvements in Meenakshi, quite suddenly. The result of this is that it has led people to get confused (just like u). 

INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh ohk thanks! :D

LOL i meant this is a good news that her accent has improved.. :))