ARSHI FF:SHALL WE (cr) THREAD THREE

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
I hold the soul ownership of my stories.
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Part 32

Arnav was leaning on the door framing looking at khushi who was now extremely conscious looking at him who was staring at her quite intensely. She was having a shivering sensation. Something inside her was burning. The more she became aware of his intense gaze the more she was feeling weak.

She started stiring the juice. Her fingers were holding the spoon but her mind was somewhere else. "Kahin na kahin even she wanted him to come and hold her. Hold her tight in his arms" No matter how much they fought, how much she avoided him but it always boiled back to the same attraction she always had for him.

Khushi was unable to see him, her cheeks going red, her fingers become wait, her breadthing becoming stronger and stronger. Her mind was out of control just by standing approx. 20 feet away from him.

Flashes of their first kiss which she had initiated came in her mind and she blused mire. She so wanted him to kiss her at that very moment. She totally forgot where she was, what had happened between both of them. She could just think herself in his arms.

She slowly looked at him. She saw him still standing leaning, in the same position looking at her. He was wearing a white loose trouser and a black skin tight stretchable t-shirt, which was emphasizing his muscles. Her eyes trailed at his biceps, then to his broad chest, then his packs, it trailed back to his chest and then finally settled on his eyes. His eyes she thought, for which she fell for him everyday, those eyes which always gave her tingling sensation, those eyes that had hypnotized her so many times, those very eyes where she could see herself, those brownies which had the right amount of passion, those chocolates which always melted her, HIS eyes where she had always drowned.

Arnav was looking at her continuously, when she was lost in her own thoguhts and he knew her thoughts were only about him. A little smile escaped his lips when he started walking towards her.

She blushed all the more seeing him coming close to her. She starting stiring the juice more vigously until some of it splashed on the counter and some on her clothes.

Her eyes were still on him and his eyes on her. He started decreasing the gap between both of them. While khushi maintained the distance moving back.

A step forwared

A step backward

Another step forward

She stepped backward'until her bums hit the counter. She gasped due to the sudden hit and looked around the counter'

He was still closing the gap between both of them and finally came and stood in front of her. He could see her having chest moving up and down due to the close proximity, due to the heat generated between both of them. Her nervousness was quite obvious from her face but somewhere there was an excitement in her eyes. Excitement of getting touched. Excitement to getting melted. Excitement of being in his arms after such a long time. Excitement of getting her first kiss from him.

He  leaned a little and held the glass which she was holding. He brushed his fingers and settled on hers just to tease her a but. She looked at his finger holding hers. She parted her lips and started breadthing thought her mouth.

He pressed her hand a bit then shifted her fingers inbetween her fingers and was about to take the glass from her.

He looked at her seeing her still holding the glass.

Arnav: Khushi! He said in a husky ton.

Khushi was dumbstuck'.

Arnav: Khushi he called again, this time looking directly into her eyes.

Khushi: Hm'm?

Arnav: Juice!!

Khushi: k..kya?

Arnav gestered her'."Juice ka glass"

Khushi: Ha'an? Oh haan

She gave the glass to him.

He sipped the juice while looking at her continuously'khushi was almost dead now by his hot gaze.

Arnav chuckle'nice'

Khushi: hm'm?

Arnav: The juice'he smiked

Khushi: Oh'.tha'nks

Arnav sipped another time and turned. He turned half way and smirked and then finally went to his room living khushi in the kitchen in a terrible condition.

Khushi collapsed on the slab resting her back and closed her eyes.

Khushi's POV

He did not even touch you khushi. Then how come you are so damn effected by him? He did not even talk to you since he is back and you have forgotten that so easily and let him do what he was doing? Wai khushi, what did he do? He did nothing. He just came and took the glass, you were behaving like a stupid despo. Not him. Tum kya kya soch rahi thi'how could you think? Pagal ho gait hi kya? But why were you thinking like that? Why were you so desperate to touch him, feel him, kiss him, hug him? WHY WHY WHY''.grrr.

She sat on the floor when her emotions started taking control over her. She covered her mouth with her one hand and a tiny tear rolled down her cheeks'

Khushi's POV

After fighting for some time she gave up to her tears and tell them loose'she closed her eyes'"He doesnot like me anymore I think, it was me who had spoiled our friendship, I have asked him not to talk to me, I have asked him not to come near him and he is just obeying my wants." But was he not attracted to me anymore? How come he resisted himself after such a long time? I am atleast a hug to banta hi tha na? If I behave like a nut case that doesnot mean he will also behave like one.

Ek hug bus ek hug karta to I would have'''.

You would have what khushi?

I would have?...

bolo khushi?

You would have what?

I don't know'

You don't know or you don't want to know?

(she held her head')

Mujhe nahi pata hai

Cant you see khushi you are madly in love with him?

I cant love him

Its your mind who thinks so not your heart

My mind and heart are same

Then why do you want him? Why are you effected by him? Why his presense makes difference? Why were you missing him when he was not around? Why did your heart felt good when you saw him during the havan? And now why are you crying because he did not touch you? Why khushi why? If you don't love him then you are not supposed to think about him like this.

Why were you expecting him to hug you, kiss you, talk to you?

I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW'please stop she said to her mind which was complexing the issue.

She held her head tightly which seemed to burst out any moment. She crawled towards the fridge which was a foot away and took out chilled water and started drinking still weeping badly.

After drinking she steadied herself and wiped her tears. She got up and resumed cleaning.

After switching off the kitchen lights she went to her room.

She changed to her night dress and smuggled in her bed.

She switched off the room lights and stared outside the French window when she saw him coming out of his room, a pillow inbtween his arms.

He placed the pillow on the recliner and settled himself on it. He lied down and stared at the sky.

For long time both Khushi stared at him while arnav stared at the sky.

She couldnot sleep for a second, random thoughts were crossing her mind.

It was nearly 4.30am in the morning when she saw him sound asleep on the recliner.

She got up from the bed and stood near the French window.

"Jayon ki nahi jayon?"

She stepped on the tiles near the pool side. He foot was feeling heavy, she suddenly became nervous but she continued to close the gap between them and finally reached to him.

He looked like a baby she thought. She couldnot control and'''..

Chapter 33: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/59834440

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
cutepuppy thumbnail

thanks

Edited by cutepuppy - 11 years ago
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
She has nut case
Really she can't control herself and feeling so bad he didn't touch heshe is one crazy girl 
She is loosing it Arnav 
AnuLovesBarun thumbnail
congrats 4 d new thread...

nice parttt...
and wat did she dooo continue soon
Edited by chuky - 11 years ago
Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
and??? and kya dii??...pls continue awesome it was
suhanana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATS ON UR NEW THREAD...👏
I WAS DESPERATELY WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE... AWESOME UPDATE...😊
I HOPE KHUSHI BREAKS THE SILENCE FINALLY...😕
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww tht was very nice...
and what??? did she kiss him?? hug him????
update soon appy
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesum...after a long tym
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice updatee...
with khushi is confused with her on thoughts...
a little bit of blushing n teasing...awww...
lovelyy...

n d last line...

m soo eager for u to complete it...

neways...congo for ur new thread...!!😉
Edited by Chocoangel - 11 years ago