Posted: 11 years ago
@mariam sis am fine
h r u sis
sorry for late reply am through mobile
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

hehe i agree lets hope yeh track this week finish ho and some happy moments with cute naksh scenes we get too see lets be positiveπŸ˜ƒ

hope karne ki siway hum kar   bhi kya sakte h
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumarandils

Gud morng sis s this time nk is sandwich between mom and his wife but he support ak he knows tat gee thing and ak how much love duggu also we expect this one so long nk talk to his mom regarding duggu every time she inter fear with duggu matter its so irritating for us this time she get good lesson from his son I think

yeah i think nk will talk to his mom and teach her a lesson he has seen it all and always did intefer in the matter although we cant trust the cv they prob disapoint us πŸ˜† me good too bro πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: srkfan4ever

hope karne ki siway hum kar   bhi kya sakte h

exactly aik na aik din humare hopes and wishes will be filfulled πŸ˜† i am in very positive mood at moment πŸ˜†
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

yeah i think nk will talk to his mom and teach her a lesson he has seen it all and always did intefer in the matter although we cant trust the cv they prob disapoint us πŸ˜† me good too bro πŸ˜ƒ

S correct our cv always show different thing only
yesterday sbs also little bit confuse nk take duggu from ak . and he can't speak ak
so tension and confuse sbs wat can we think once again mu btw naksh
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

gud morning to all
May be this time ak open her mouth regarding duggu health .
nk also support ak bcz he also know his mom only give more gee to duugu . so little hope for nk support ak

y u say little support nk to ak he is also father yaar def he know but again he vl be sand wich between ak and gay3 dont know what he is going to do gay3 dominating nature towards duggu vl be ending ak take care of nk and duggu well more than gay3 may be this track is about ak speak up nk sandwich πŸ˜†
kala_09 thumbnail

S correct our cv always show different thing only
yesterday sbs also little bit confuse nk take duggu from ak . and he can't speak ak
so tension and confuse sbs wat can we think once again mu btw naksh

in sbb they told na still mu between nk and shourya going on that is y hopefully v vl get to see super woman ak findout manager is the culprit
i am in a very funny mood yr slogan should be natik or akshara bane sandwich apne pyaar or parivaar ke beech kya hoga in dono ka dekhte rahi yrkkh πŸ€£πŸ€£ i should go sleep and rest my mind for a bit πŸ˜†
kala_09 thumbnail
Friends v already saw ak sand wich between rj and nk during her pregnancy track when congress come to stay in ss mansion.

And now ak  again sand wich between nk and shourya

Now its nk's turn to be sand wich between ak and gay3πŸ˜†
-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agar cvs ne duggu track mein naksh ke beech mu dikhaya na to i swear main main unko ma dalungi...