Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ITNA SANATA Q HAI BHAI

Posted: 11 years ago

Roaming around the forum aimlessly, waving my hand to some familiar faces, I mean ids..

And then examining all the activities and posts in the forum only one dialogue came to my mind

"ITNA SANATA Q HAI BHAI??????????"

Seriously guys..

Where is everyone? I demand to know right now.(I know I am too much demanding) But seriously I am feeling like a lonely soul loitering in some lonely road at midnight.

Believe me I said..

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to my utter surprise my voice echoed back

Omg.. that is unbearable

Plzz all members show your existence especially silent members..

A Msg to all silent members across this forum:

Do you know how important is your existence for everyone? One word from you guys and everyone would be so happy. It is so difficult in this world to make someone happy and you are getting that damn chance.. come on we are waiting for you.. ...

Today's question..!

how do you think madhu and Rk would meet??

P.S. I am back because some of you really wanted to get tortured by my posts.. blame themπŸ˜†

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i wanted to get tortured by your posts...lol
silent readers come forward and let ur presence increase the ratings of MB
happy discussing
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€— I want to get tortured by you.   come on silent members, be active on this forum.   and  annie,  do come regularly.  regarding how madhu and Rk meet, I think  at the location of shooting. 
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey,

I too am wandering as lonely as a cloud. I guess, being a weekend, people are out and about.

As for your question...don't know if they'll meet immediately...but considering yesterday's promo, maybe the chances of Trishna meeting him are higher...the car and auto may just come face to face.
Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 post πŸ‘πŸΌ think they will meet in Red Pepper ph where trishna will be performing πŸ˜ƒ
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Through Trishna's audition...
evilden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
main bhi yahi soch rahi huuu
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Well they will meet
when both will come face to face...πŸ˜‰

I think we'll be having lots of hits and misses... Abhi time hai mulakat hone mein?

Maybe Trishna gets selected for a side role but she gets hurt/accident - Madhu having helped Trishna to rehearse her part, actually goes there to fulfill her sister's obligations in respect to RK's company.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sanaata hai kyun  ki aajkal har ek post jo healthy discussion chahtaa hai , members uss topic ko  fandom ke battle grounds bana detey hai. πŸ˜† issi liye people are obviously avoiding topics even though they wanna discuss things introspectively as well. πŸ˜† Edited by austenrox - 11 years ago