Will Mohit be sidelined again?

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello frnds.I started watching dis show recently.i watched all it's episodes on youtube frm da beginning.
I observed one thing.Whenever da focus was be on Sati,Shiv was somewhat sidelined most of da time.I hv seen,in many episodes,dere would be very few scenes of Mohit.Sometimes dere would be 1 or 2,sometimes dere would be none.
So will da same thing happen again,now dat parvati entered da show?Since last 2 weeks,dere were very few scenes of Mohit.i can understand,probably da cvs gave him 2 weeks break bcoz he had worked hard a lot in da scenes after Sati's death.But i jst hope we get equal amount of Shiv's scenes too like Parvati's.I don't want ShiV 2 again get sidelined.

I hope my comments r not hurting anyone.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no he wont be sidelined.=]
chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the reason why Mohit was sidelined with Sati was probably because there is very little information about what Mahadev's life was like before Sati came along. I think he won't be sidelined again because there is a lot of information about him and Parvati. After he gets out of samadi, he will definitely not be sidelined. 
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think it's possible to sideline Mohit...to me, his performance as Mahadev is the heart and soul of this show. Even while he is in a cave, he manages to have an impact!!!  ðŸ˜³

Of course, I won't complain if he gets more screen time, I'll admit that freely! ðŸ˜†  
piku_01 thumbnail
Hey. I'm new to this forum. I have been a huge fan of DKDM. I don't think Mohit will be sidelined. It was only like that in the beginning because the show was originally suppose to be based on Sati's life so I think the directors had everything planned based on that. It seemed like everything was being shown based on her POV. As she learned more about Mahadev, the more the show focused on Mohit... That's just my opinion.
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
The impact of a role does not lie in the amount of screen time the actor playing the role gets. Mahadev's role is testament to that.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he'd be sidelined coz there r lots of pages to Parvathi and Shiva's story ðŸ˜Š 
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

Hello frnds.I started watching dis show recently.i watched all it's episodes on youtube frm da beginning.

I observed one thing.Whenever da focus was be on Sati,Shiv was somewhat sidelined most of da time.I hv seen,in many episodes,dere would be very few scenes of Mohit.Sometimes dere would be 1 or 2,sometimes dere would be none.
So will da same thing happen again,now dat parvati entered da show?Since last 2 weeks,dere were very few scenes of Mohit.i can understand,probably da cvs gave him 2 weeks break bcoz he had worked hard a lot in da scenes after Sati's death.But i jst hope we get equal amount of Shiv's scenes too like Parvati's.I don't want ShiV 2 again get sidelined.

I hope my comments r not hurting anyone.  

Its not right, actually the thing is that what will mahadev do sitting on Kailash? They are already ading some twist and turns, but in Parvati case, I think till her penance complete he doesn't have so much work(killing of kaamdev) , he do only penance.
Edited by Sweet24 - 11 years ago
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No he won't be sidelined...Mohit is the heart of this show...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well i think one of the reasons they do that is to reduce the working hours of Mohit..see as it is a mytho show..it requires more time to shoot na..so..its really makes all actors tired..so..i guess dis may be one of the reasons.. Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago