Originally posted by: Mou.

Found it on Google😳

BANG ONNN !! 

🤣 🤣  🤣 ðŸ¤£ 🤣 ðŸ¤£  🤣 ðŸ¤£ 🤣  🤣 ðŸ¤£ 🤣 ðŸ¤£ 🤣 ðŸ¤£

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😆😆😆
i was searching for life quotes when this showed up..i was like  i m sure it was made by some MJHT fan!🤣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Debolina.

ugh tell me about it ðŸ¤¢ whole world is retweeting, ab TV18 colors ka hai toh CNN waaley journos bhi retweet kerring, kya museebat hai 🤢

ohh goshhh super pisseddd ibn tv18 so many people r tweeting ..they r viacom channels naa no wonder tehy rpromoting JDJ rediiculouslyyy...above aaj tak got hefty money seem like so much promotion...itna promotions se i felt like not watching🤢
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
ANY BHULA BHATKA MAANAS IS HERE...

to spam with me jiski hari baati hai woh darshaan se kripa karke😳
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ mou

whoever has made it has hit it on the nail ROFLMAO 🤣 

@ Tanu

yah Viacom! ugh MTV waaley are also on and about it 🤢 talking about promotions even my mother knows so much about it 🤣 i was like hain how do u know KJo's judging it and she's like as soon as u get out of the house each and everywhere u get huge posters of it 🤔 highways, sea-link, buses, autos, stations, sabzi mandi, aisa lagta hai ser per kissi ney hammer maar ke poster lagay ho 🤢
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debolina.

@ mou

whoever has made it has hit it on the nail ROFLMAO 🤣 

@ Tanu

yah Viacom! ugh MTV waaley are also on and about it 🤢 talking about promotions even my mother knows so much about it 🤣 i was like hain how do u know KJo's judging it and she's like as soon as u get out of the house each and everywhere u get huge posters of it 🤔 highways, sea-link, buses, autos, stations, sabzi mandi, aisa lagta hai ser per kissi ney hammer maar ke poster lagay ho 🤢

Ohhh goshhh that is utter rediciouslyyy promotions of the show...🤢
3 hours ka they shown it i so wonder what is so much in that show...they making people dance over one dances so well others don't even don't how to lagao dhumka...
competing with that this is stupidity
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
evening mein when i opened my account i only saw tweets over jhalk pissed damn pissed with it...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
how r the songs of rowdy rathore...r they good one ...

like the way i liked or its some dhin chak types time pass wala i had heard one song it sound like item number apart from that is there any song...