Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
so what divya said was true
its not one but two person

Additi Gupta-Rizwan Bachav's affair buzz takes dangerous turn

Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

There was a buzz in the media about beautiful belle Additi Gupta and handsome Rizwan Bachav's love affair. The news spread like forest fire and caught the imagination of many. But Additi preferred to remain tight-lipped on the entire affair. However, the buzz has taken a really ugly and dangerous turn now.

We have learned that after the news hit the headlines, two of Additi's fans got really disturbed and have committed suicide. Yes...we know it's shocking news.

"Well, even I have heard about two of my fans committing suicide after reading the news of I and Rizwan dating," said Additi to Tellychakkar.com.

She continued, "I was sleeping and got a message in my inbox. I was shocked after reading it. I feel that it is illogical to commit suicide just because someone is dating. I have nothing to say. I just went blank. Don't know why such thing happened as I am trying to find out the reason. Whatever may be the news but no one can simply kill themselves for someone else."

All we can say is that whatever may be Additi's relationship status; but things have indeed taken a bad turn.

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
this is not a small news...such an ugly it can be for couples maddness can go...disturbing to such an extent to commit a suicide due to else person's life...
people really need to check there sanity level ...
i had seen harshiti harshiti people still doing like madly...this is totally insane too kil urself for someone else...tv giving quite bad affect that children r not seen there life above that seen someone else getting more importance...

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OK i did not know Harshiti fans were crazy to this freaking level. its really sad man 😔 you get just one life to live. what a waste. waste of people you dont even know, neither do they know u. was ur life so worthless. think about your parents man 😔 

and these celebs should be big time be vocal if they are NOT dating anyone. yes i know u have ur personal life yada yada even if u are a celebrity. but the bitter unfortunate truth is tat since ur under scrutiny 24*7 for being a celeb u will be grilled, and u HAVE to have a stand whether u like it or not. tats a responsibility tat u willingly or unwillingly have to take. just once and for all CLEAR things of initially. 

btw tanu, link kaha sey mila?
Edited by Debolina. - 11 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
on a happy note

i was watching Jab We Met 😍 that movie is just 😍
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debolina.

lucky you nidz 😔 i miss reading so much. i am still stuck with my money demand supply 🤢

🤗 Exams not over?😭
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello ppl..🤗.congo for the new cc...😃.

i watched rising of the planet Apes today & i must say i never knew monkeys can act so well...they gave better expression than some baba!😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
twitter is irritating with jhalak tweets🤢😡
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jhalak koleke why ppl r so interested? in any ways mujhe dance shows utna pasand nehi hai toh i will never understand that!😕
Healer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

twitter is irritating with jhalak tweets🤢😡

ugh tell me about it 🤢 whole world is retweeting, ab TV18 colors ka hai toh CNN waaley journos bhi retweet kerring, kya museebat hai 🤢
Healer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: themockingjay

🤗 Exams not over?😭

nope 🥱