Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megha1996 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nice update...                                           ridimma accused armaan so he lefts her alone is so damm painful for both of them...                                                 armaan description of his love towards ridimma is heart touching...     hope so armaan handles ridimma broken state camly and strongly...        precap is so damm confusing...            plz update dhakan ban Gaye hoe tum also...                                                            update soon and thanks for the pm...
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Thnx fr pm...
janaa_way thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now that is a touchy part... you made me cry Di... 
Acha hua Armaan ko paper mil gaya... warna to Riddhima was being such an idiot...
Sahi hai... Baby to un dono ka hi hona chahiye... 
Best tha Di... par please jaldi update kiya karo na di... this story is fav..

Lovey Love
Nayab

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just Because I Love U
Chapter 11

For Kajen Fans

For Kash Fans

Chapter 11

As soon riddhima heard those words from his mouth she gets the biggest shock of her life she stared at him with open eyes and then she

R:''mujhe nahin pata hain tum kis bare mein bat kar rahein ho chodo mujhe armaan''

She said not meting his gaze and trying hard to move out from his holds but she did not succeed and armaan holds her closer and

A:''riddhima ro lo humara yeh dard ek hi hain riddhima vo HUMARA BABY tha yeh dard humara hain aisa dard jo hum hi ek doosre ka bant sakte hain jaan please keh do na sab''

He said holding her but she did not and moved back from his hold and then she shouted on him

R:''nahin yeh dard sirf mera hain tumhara nahin kyunki vo gunah vo sin sirf maine kiya tha tumne nahin, tumne tou Humare bache se sirf pyar kiya tha. Agar kise ne kuch kiya hain tou vo sirf main hun aur koi nahin tum nahin. Tumhare liye tou humara bacha humare pyar ki khosura nishani tha par maine kya kiyya maine HUMARE BACHE ko mar dala main ek qaatil hun I AM BLOODY MURDRER. Yeh sab maine kiya hain sab meri Galati hain mere qaaran aaj Humara baby humare saath nahin hain maine HUMARE BACHE ko mar diya armaan maine sab khatam kar diyya armaan''

She said clenching her heart and armaan's heart cried in pain seeing her in this state that's why he never wants her to face the truth. He can't see her in such situation, he loved her too much. He knows what she did is wrong but still he can't see her in pain but what we forget whatever we do good or bad it has come to you after all its circle of life that made by almighty. He runs to her and holds her in his arms and caressed her back and

A:''bas riddhima aise nahin kehte hain''

He said and riddhima pulled her away from him and

R:''nahin armaan maine aapne bache ko khud se dur kiya na tou dekho aab vo aapni is gandi mumma ke pas nahin ana chahta hain armaan. Aab vo kabhie nahin aayega mujhe mumma kehne ke liyye. Maine ose bilkul pyaar nahin kiya jab mere pas aya vo maine tou ose khatam kar diya mujhe mar jana chaaiye armaan maine aapnein bache ka khoon kar diya armaan''

She said and armaan feels thousand of needles pierced in his heart as she stated those words but he tried to calm her as

A:''shh riddhima please baby jo hua so ho gaya aise nahin kehte''

But he is again cut short as she looked at him glumly and then she

R:''nahin armaan main aapnein baby ke pas jaungi aapnein bache se mafi mangugi armaan main osi ke pas chali jangi armaan''

She stated like insane person and armaan looked at her as she said this and then out of all anger he slapped her bringing her back to the sorrow from which she is running away and feeling that slap riddhima's heart finally witnessed the reality she is running away. And seeing armaan in front of her eyes she hugged him tightly as her damns breaks finally after two days. Her heart finally feels that never ending pain and that comes out from her eyes and she cried falling back on the floor with taking armaan as she leaned on his arm mumbling

R:''maine sab khatab kar diya armaan maine mere bache ko humse dur kar diya armaan. Maine tumhe tumhari choti si riddhima se dur kar diya armaan. Maine ose tumhare pas ane se pehle hi humse dur kar diyya hain armaan. Maine sab apnein hathon se khatam kar diya hain armaan. Mujhe humara bacha kabhie maf nahin karega armaan dekho na tabhie aab vo kabhie humare pas nahin ana chahta. Osnein bhagwan ji se bol diya hain ki main bahut buri hun mere pas vo ose kabhie na bhejen armaan. Par armaan ose bolo na ki main tou bahut buri hun oske saath bahut galat kiya par tum (she holds his one cheek in her palm) tou ose bahut pyaar karte ho na tumhare liye hi vapis aa jaye please bolo ose I promise armaan main ose ache se sorry bolungi jab tak vo mujhe maf nahin karega kabhie ose tang nahin karungi. Kabhie ose akelna nahin chodungi please armaan ose kaho na aapni mumma ke kiye ki saza aapnein pa ko na den tumhare pas humare pas aapnein ghar aa jaye main ose bahut oyar karungi armaan sachi tumhari kasam kabhie bhi nahin dantugi chahe tum dono kitni bhi sharaarat karna''

She said and cried hard on armaan's arm and armaan himself is crying her. He knows she will not take the truth but he never knew she is going to break this badly and her every word each and everything she said is full of her guilt but its too late now he knows this and he has to make her understand this. He knows their baby can't comes back but they cant's lose what they have. He let her cry as he knows crying will help her and all the time he is crying too in her arms and outside the rain is pouring like their sorrow and tears.

After like eternity armaan looked at her as she is leaning on his shoulder till now and he finally pulling himself back entangled her from his arms 

A:''riddhima jaan suno meri baat''

He said as he cupped her face in his palms making her look at him

R:''nahin armaan kuch nahin bacha hain kehne sunane ke liyye. Mera tumse dur jana hi better hain. Main tumhare layak nahin hun. Armaan punish me I am killer of your baby''

She said as she moved away from him with sad face and armaan looked at her as she again speaks those horrible words.

A:''riddhima please''

R:''nahin armaan chod do tum mujhe main nahin hun tumhare liyye''

She said turning her face from him then armaan speaks something

A:''thek hain chod deta hun aur yeh thoda sa armaan jo zinda hain ose puri tarah hi khatam kar deta hun main''

He said making riddhima's heart wrenched in blood and she turned and puts her hands on his mouth. She shakes her head.

R:''mat kaho aisa please''

She said and armaan slightly kissed her palm.

A:''sach hain tumhare bina main mar hi jaunga na''

R:''armaan''

She cried hearing him then armaan hugged her tightly.

A:''jo ho gayya hain ose tou nahin badal sakta main. Par zindagi ke yeh sabse bada imtihan (exam) main sirf tumhare saath face kar sakta hun''

He said and riddhima cried on his shoulder. She knows he is her life support too. After sometime armaan picks riddhima up in his arms and settled her on the bed. Then he speaks up as

A:''riddhima tum meri ardhangini ho, jaise mere hark am ka effect tum par hain. Vaise hi jo bhi hua oske liye hum donow responsible hain. Main humare bache ka dard tumhare saath reh kar tou seh sakta hun. Par tumhare bina, tumhe meri qasam hain riddhima tum kabhie mujhse dur jane ki sochogi bhi nahin''

He said as he gives her swear making her cry more and she hugged him tightly.

R:''mat karo mujhse itna pyaar please is ke layak nahin hun main''

She said and she cried more and finally both of drifted to sleep crying their hearts out. Not for a second in the night armaan loosened his grip on her.

Next morning sun rays fell in the room but will they brings the shine in their lives too. Armaan's sleep breaks and he opened his eyes and finds her sleeping on his chest. And he pecked her head and he is shocked that she is still sleepy. She is not a late riser, but he knows her body needs rest. After all the revelations and exhaustion. So he moved out from the bed putting her head on the pillow and covering her properly. He wants her to sleep more so that she can be little relaxed. And he himself moved out after drawing the curtains not wanting to disturb her. He quickly texted sheena that he and riddhima is not coming at office. And he too asked her to cancel all his meetings. Then he goes and makes some light breakfast for her. As he very well knows she surely will be hungry. Every time they have a fight she did not eat letting all her anger on her health. And yesterday was she is broken beyond limits. So managing some quick toasts and coffee, he reached to their room. And as he entered he puts the breakfast on table. And thought to wake her but she herself woke up hearing the commotion. As she opened her eyes she saw him standing there with a smile on his face. Seeing her opening her eyes, he bends to her level then he pecked her for head.

A:''good morning jaan. Acha hua tum khud hi uth gayyi. Main tumhe hi uthane ja raha tha. See I made breakfast for us.''

He said caressing her cheeks softly and riddhima looked at him blankly. Seeing her not replying to him he picked her up in his arms. 

R:''kya kar rahein ho armaan?''

She asked as she did not expect this from him at all. But armaan just keeps on moving and then he reached in the washroom. And then settling her on wash basin shelf. He handled her brush then speaks up

A:''jaan please do it fast I am hungry.''

He said and riddhima looked at him. As if he is going mad, they are in the toughest phase of their life. And he is behaving like everything is fine. Seeing her not doing the needful. He himself brushed her teeth and then finally feeling him doing that. She starts it by her own self. Finally after cleaning her mouth and wiping it. They were back in the room. And now armaan makes her settle on the couch as he served the breakfast for her. She keeps on looking at him but her heart and mind is not at peace. Then armaan handled her plate but she did not start eating. He is going to make her eat himself but she speaks him making him shocked.

R:''armaan you go and marry someone else.''

Don't kill me for leaving you like this. If you kill me next update kaun dega😛 but on serious note please share your views. Positive And Negative both are welcomed.

Precap_
R:''its life time opportunity armaan you should do this ok''
A:''mom riddhima is fine na?''
A:''how could you riddhima?''
R:''Because its my life''

Hope You Like It 
Press Like Tab If You Finds It Interesting
Lots Of Love And Regards
Nikita

Edited by desir - 8 years ago
megha1996 thumbnail
nice update...                                                 their is intense drama happening in this ff which made my goose bumps up...               armaan and ridimma r going through from immense pain which is difficult to understand for us...                                        armaan is miserable by seeing so bad condition of ridimma he is feeling so helpness by not able to do anything for them...                                                              ridimma is totally shattered she is claiming herself responsible for everything which is wrong happening in their lives she is longing to get back their child in any cost...                                           armaan is such a loving and caring husband who is still supporting ridimma after knowing the sin she did and after comes of that sin they are going through... last line ridimma of ridimma is shocking for armaan and expecting for us...               precap is confusing...                                    update soon and thanks for the pm...Edited by megha1996 - 8 years ago
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
Unres...

Just one line...

RUDDHIMA KI SANAK GAYI HAI...
SHE NOW CANT SEE ARMAAN'S LOVE...

TABHI SHE SAID SUCH BIG THING TO HIM...

PAGAL LADHKI...
Edited by megbans - 8 years ago
janaa_way thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayy! Finally updated!... 
Such a sorrowful part.. it made me cry, but yar i hope they have a baby.. of their own..
Wonderfully portrayed emotions..
Keep up the good work nikki di! ^_^  *Applause*

Nayab
lashyyy thumbnail
awe this is so emotional

chalo atleast I m happy ki ridhz kahin nah gyi or usne armaan ko sab bta diya Jo uske dimag me tha
ab slowly everything will be fine
this part make me cry, really ridhz is so guilty abt her deed but ab kuch ho nah sakta
ridhz ka ek ek dialogue was so heart piercing
ridhz emotion is brilliantly portrayed

specially that that dialogue was heart touching when she said baby mujhe punish jar rha usne bhagwan se kahan yet mumma gandi h mujhe unke paas nah jana
the dialogue was beautiful
I really hope they get their baby their own baby
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love this story to bitsPls pls update soon, like really soon! Pls update soon :)
kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
emotional part
atlast armaan ko pata chali gayi ki riddhima ko sach pata hai
feeling bad for AR
hope sab thik hojaye
continue soon