Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Really liked the 2 parts, ❤️
Can't wait to know what will happen next,
Thanks for PM and continue soon 😊
lashyyy thumbnail
first of all thanks for the pm. loved the part it was superb 👏
the storyline is clear nd armaan is so sweet loves ridhz so much. nd ridhz is so heartbroken after Arman sudden outburst. i don't like my ar sad nd fighting like this. i hope sab jaldi thik ho jaye. the precap was shocking. do continue soon can't wait to know wat is going to happen next do update soon
sweetkajen thumbnail
Hey niks 
Part was awesome
So finally the secret is out
But divorce
No yr they just can't stay away from each other
Their love is above all problems
Plz plz plz update soon
I am dying to read whats coming next

Love
Ria
sybarite1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice updates nikki...
very interesting plot...
precap was awesome...waiting for the story to unfold
cont soon...

sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very sad part. 
Poor armaan ...can't tell the truth 
Omg riddhima read the reports...
now what will happen...
divorse...no
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just Because I Love U
AR
Short Story

For Kajen Fans

For Kash Fans

Armaan looked at her not believing his ears that what he heard was right that his riddhima said those words that snatched earth from his feet but no he can't believe on that his riddhima his jaan his baby the love of his life his heartbeat can't say those words she loved him too much to say anything like that he immediately moved towards her and holds her closer to himself and then making her face to himself he

A:''riddhima jaan yeh kaisa stupid sa joke tha i don't even laugh on that and you know i hate such kind of joke so''

He said as he lightly scolded her as he thought she is cracking lame joke and he then saw her not at all reacting to him then he just speaks

A:''acha chodo yeh sab tum yahan store room meiin kya kar rahii ho chalo yahan se room meiin chalte hain mujhe tumse baat karni hain chalo''

He said as he holds her hand in his and riddhima jerked his hand away as her another hand fisted some papers in her hand and armaan is flabbergasted the way she pushed his hand away from hers she never ever did that and he looked at her hurt in his eyes and confusion at her behave

A:''riddhima''

But he is cut short by her curt voice as she just

R:''its not a joke armaan i am damn serious i want divorce armaan and that's final''

She said saying this all over again making armaan numb as he saw that determination and finality in her voice and he keeps on looking at her not getting what to say his world shattered in few seconds and then riddhima gained his attention as she just

R:''this is my decision armaan i want divorce from you''

She said saying this and that's when armaan's trance breaks and he looked at her as tears comes in his eyes

A:''riddhima jaan tum aise kaise keh sakti ho Divorce tum iska meaning bhi samajh rahi ho hum donow aalag tum mujhe khud se aalag karna chahti ho you are gonna mad riddhima sirff ek fight ke qaaran tum aise kaise kar sakti ho baby i love you jaan you know that can't i have the little right to get mad on you jaan sirff is baat ke liyye tum aise soch sakti ho i know tum yeh sirff subh ki baat ke qaaran gusse meiin bol rahi ho i am sorry jaan about that to hurt you but os choti si baat ke liyye you can't think of divorce aur i know yeh sab tum mujhe subh ki bat ke liyye punishment de e ko bol rahi ho so i am sorry na jaan par aise gusa mat karo baby na''

He said cupping her face in his palms as tears roll from his eyes hearing those words and just the words makes him feel vulnerable he can't live without her she is his life and riddhima looks in his eyes for second then she moved away little and

R:''i am not punishing armaan for anything but my decision is final i want divorce armaan that's it armaan''

She said to him controlling her tears and looked directly in his eyes and that's enough for armaan he is feeling amd and hurt and everytime she takes that damn name 'divorce'' he feels more aggigated then he pulled her closer from her shoulders and then he shouted on her almose bringing her closer to himself as much as possible

A:''kya divorce divorce laga rakha hain riddhima tumne suddenly you come to me and say i want divorce armaan just like that and here i am all tensed up for not showing up you in the office and you are here sitting in the home taking decisions to divorcing me''

He said in the dangerous voice and riddhima feels that pain and anger mixture in his voice for the moment she wants to confront him and try to change her decision her hands moved ahead to cup his office but then as soon she feels that crumbled papers in her hands and her hand stopped in between and she gained her composure and go back to her strenity and she is about to say something right at that moment they heard a knock on the door and both of them looked at the door and they saw one of the helper in the house is standing there and seeing him riddhima reacted

R:''yes''

H:''mam billy sir is calling you and ananya mam is asking if that blue bag is there so that i can take it mam''

R:''yea tom here is the bag take it and give it to mom and tell dad i'll be there in a moment ok''

H:''yes mam thank you''

And the helper getting the blue bag walked from there and riddhima moved out from armaan's hold too but armaan holds her back pulling her closer to himself and

A:''you are not at all going anywhere i am talking to you and i am not finished yet''

As he said that riddhima looked at him hearing his frustrated voice she speaks up

R:''i know i too need to talk to you and yes our talk is not yet finished but i don't want mom dad to get involve in this so for the moment let's leave this topic here and moreover they are going to Delhi in night so please join them don't let our problems affected mom and dad''

She said as she moved towards the door gently detangling her hand from his grip and armaan looked at her retreating figure as she goes. He is frustrated and more than frustrated he is confused the turn of events in his life, first the fight in the morning their biggest fight ever and the rude words he tell to her, then how much he missed her and then how he get tensed up when he learnt from sheena that she is not in the office that too not at all informing anybody and how he comes home all tensep up for her, how he is thinking to apologize her and then they sort their fight, he'll go and buy her basket robbins ice cream and then they go and spend sometime in beach and he'll amend his mistake for shouting on her but here he got that his wife wants divorce from him that just like that no reason nothing what will you feel when you comes back home and the love of your life just states that she wants divorce what you will do not telling your fault, just the freaking one word divorce, is that all their relationship had and this makes him angry on her that he just wants to give her little peace of mind that everytime it's not she that who is going to take decisions for them and

A:''you are so not going to do that riddhima maine tumse itna pyaar kiyya jitney kabhie kisii se nahiin kiyya aur na hi karunga aur tum aise kuch bhi decide nahin kar sakti ho and you are not going to leave me. Main aisa honein nahin dunga tum sirff merit hi aur meri rahogi. Par tumhe hua kya hain riddhima aise achank divorce ka decision. Hua kya hain itna kacha nahin hain humara rishta ki ek choti si fight na par kar sake, jaanta hun yeh bahut badi fight thi humari  humare relation meiin sabse boora aur itna bada jhagra par itna bada bhi nahin hain ki tum mujhse dur honein ki hi soch kar baith jao riddhima. Yeh tou main tumhe kisii hal meiin nahiin karne dunga. Aur tumhara is stupid decision ke peeche kya reason hain main yeh jaan kar rahunga. Kyunki divorce  tou merii dictionary meiin hain hi nahin khas kar ke tab jab i am in love with my wife and so as you riddhima. Tumhe mere sawalon ke zawab dene honge riddhima because divorce tou tum bhul jao riddhima''

He said to himself determined that he is not at all going to leave riddhima she is his and will always be his.And just having that determination in his mind and heart he wiped that lone tear which is ready to move from his eye line. As he moved towards downstairs to have a look on his family what are they upto. And as he finds the living room is empty he is surprised didn't riddhima should be here along his dad as he called her but no he got confused but then as he heard the voices coming from his mom da's bedroom so he moved towards there to see what's going on as he reached there he heard his dad is bickering over something as he heard that

B:''this is so not fair see riddhima how cruel your mother-in-law is. She is taking me along with her so that i won't be able to spend time with my darling daughter''

He complained and armaan understood his dad is fussing over to accompany his mom to Delhi as riddhima told him and the next he heard riddhima as she just

R:''dad aise mat boliye na aap mom is so loving aur aap abhie mom ke saath is hort romantic trip par hokar aayiye then jab aap aa jaoge we will spend some quality time together dad''

She said as she is coaxing him to go and armaan smiled hearing her answer and he just

A(in his heart):''mujhe divorce dena mujhse dur jaana hain aur dad ko promise kar rahi ho kii oonke saath quality time spend karogi you and me both knows riddhima that you can't stay without me or our little family fir kyoon riddhima tumhare is pagalpan ke peecke ka qaaran hain kya''

And his trance breaks as he heard his dad's voice again and

B:''kya riddhima beta you are favouring your mom pata hain i so missed you my baby pehle tu aur armaan go for long vacation and then jab se you guys come back are busy in business and all aur thoda time milta hain tou that idiot son of mine just did not leave you alone for second so aab main soch raha tha since you are free from that project tou hum saath meiin time spend karenge like the father daughter day but your mom just''

He said complaining like a kid and riddhima smiled at him she then hugged him and billy hugged her back and

R:''dad no aap aise mat boliye and i am sorry main thodi zayda busy thi par i promise aapke an eke bad hum ek vacation plan karenge so that we can enjoy par abhie aap Delhi jayiye mom ke saath nani ma aapse aur mom se milne chahte hain na''

She said, trying to make him understand and Amman is looking at her how she is trying to make his dad understand and then he heard his mom as she finished packing and

An:''billy tum na mere saath mat aao i'll go alone aise hi mujhe blame kar rahein ho tum riddhima beta you know it's his idea to go to Delhi and now he is fussing over it beta''

She said glaring at billy and then billy pouted and

B:''dekha riddhima see yeh mujhe kaise daant rahi ek tou maine is bola ise jaana chahiye still yeh aise kar rahi hain dekho''

He said in cute voice and riddhima smiled at their cute bantering and so did armaan seeing his parents and

R:''dad mom aisa kuch nahiin keh rahi hain chaliye aab be good man in sab ko chodiye chaliye fresh ho jayiye hum saath meiin dinner karte hain fir dad ok''

She said as she coaxed him and then billy nodded finally and then armaan comes in as he

A:''yes dad riddhima is right aap hokar aao mom ke saath acha mom suddenly aap Delhi jaa rahein everything fine there''

He asked as goes to his mom and sit there on the bed and ananya smiled and gives him hug and

An:''yes beta everything good just your nani ma is missing us so we planned to vist her that's it beta nothing to take tension''

She said and armaan nodded and then billy

B:''aur tujhe kya problem hogi humein bhej kar you then got my loving daughter all to yourself na''

He said sulking and armaan looked at riddhima as he said that here is wife said that she is leaving him and here is dad says he has his wife all to himself what a irony as he looked at her he finds dark spots under her eyes he knows that's because of crying he just wants to take her in his arms and takes all her pain but right he can''t do anything and the thing is hurting him the most riddhima is pushing him away and then his trance breaks as he heard his dad saying to him that

B:''ammy i have idea main soch raha hun you can have riddhima all as much you wants par ooske liyye you both give us little riddhima to play so that we don't disturb you this much so what say start using your privacy yar ammy''

He said and that makes riddhima and armaan shocked beyond their wits knowingly on unknowingly their eyes fell on each other and as they looked at each other their eyes showed the pain, questions and so many hidden emotions in them, riddhima's eyes filled with hurt as the morning incidence flodded in front of eyes and his words echoed in her ears and armaan's eyes filled with pain and grief pain of not getting that bundle of happiness and grief of not sharing that with his jaan and then their eyes lock breaks as they heard billy

B:''princess ammy you have all the time to get involved in each other's eyes kids''

He said as he saw them involving in eye lock and he could not himself to tease them and then riddhima knows she could not able to control her tears so she need to get out from there so she just

R:''main dinner lagvati hun aap sab aa jayiye please''

She said and almost ran from there and armaan so wants to rush behind her as he can see that tears on the border of eyes but before he can go his mom speaks up as

An:''armaan mujhe tujhse kuch poochna hain?''

As ananya grabbed his attention he looked at his mom then

A:''yes mom kahiye''

An:''beta riddhima theek tou hain na''

As armaan looked at her hearing her question and seeing him looking at her ananya

An:''mera matlab ooski tabiyat aur tum dono ke beech main ose subh se dekh rahii hun she is not upto herself, maine oos se pooch bhi but she said that it's mild headache. Then i did not force her beta everything fine between you two naa?''

She asked and armaan looked at her as her mother showed that pure motherly concern but he could not tell their tension to his parents so he takes hold of her hands in his and just say

A:''yea mom everything fine between us and about riddhima aap jaanti hain na kitni badi workaholic hain raat ko der tak kam kar rahi thi tou sar meiin dard tha subh se infact i tell her to take off otherwise you know her aur isi bat par maine ose subh daanta tha bas tou thodi gussa bhi hain mujhse nothing more mom''

He said lied to his parents and before ananya can say anything billy who is listening their conversation quietly till now speaks up as he

B:''kya ammy tune riddhima ko daanta?''

And armaan turned to face his father and then he

A:''yes dad maine aapki laadli riddhima ko danta kyunki bina daant ke ose koi baat samajh nahiin ati especially when it concerned to her so yes''

He said and before billy can say anything ananya speaks up

An:''billy tum leave it jao go reday riddhima is waiting for us ok''

B:''ok and armaan don't scold my daughter ok''

And armaan nodded cheekily as he knows his dad adored riddhima and then he

A:''yes''

As billy moved to washroom annaya speaks up as

An:''acha armaan sun riddhima ka dhayan rakhna ok beta aaj kal i am seeing that she is taking too much stress ok beta aur try to releave her from some of the responsibilities ok''

She said and armaan smiled at his mom's love for riddhima and then he

A:''off course mom aap tension mat lijiye aaram se jayiye main aapki laadli bahu aur aapna poora khayal rakhuga ok''

He said and ananya kissed his for head and then armaan

A:''acha mom aap freshen up ho jayiye nahin tou you get late for your flight''

As ananya nodded armaan left from their room and then he just

A:''riddhima dekh rahi ho mom dad tumse kitna pyaar karte hain je nahin paayenge tumhare bina aur main bhi nahin tiou yeh tou ho hi nahin sakta ki main aapni family ko tutne den dun. Main tumhe kabhie aapni zindagi se jaane nahin dunga. Tum jaise aaj mom ke saath ho kal bhi rahogi. Jaise aaj dad aapnein princess ke saath time beeta rahein aage bhi aisa hi hoga. Aur main jaise aaj tak aapni jaan ke saath zindagi jee raha tha aage bhi yehi karunga. Aur tum chahe jo keh lo main jaanta hun humare is ghar mein ruh basti hain tumhari tum nahin ja sakti yahan se. Aur khas taur par mujhe chod kar tou bilkul nahiin riddhima. Tum aisa kuch nahin karogi main tumhe aisa kuch karne hi nahiin doonga. Jaise maine mom se promise kiyya main tumhara dhayan rakhunga aur tum bhi humeha kii tarah mera dhayan rakhogi i make sure of tha. I love you riddhima and so you do so there is nothing coming in between us. Aur aagar tumne zayda zid kari tou tumhe aaj oos Armaan Mallik ka saamna karna padega jise tumne kabhie imagine nahin kiyya hoga. Main tumhe humari life ruin nahiin karne dunga and trust me My Love i am more than capable to stop you''

He said to himself and then moved towards the dining area where he knows that riddhima will be laying the food for the family.

Precap_

R:''its life time opportunity armaan you should do this ok''

A:''mom riddhima is fine na?''

A:''how could you riddhima?''

R:''Because its my life''

p.s i am pming only those who hit press like tab in previous post as its hard to pm 281 people and gets just 17 likes so i am sorry if i am sounding rude but hope you can understand and from now on i'll pm those people who pressed like tab in EACH mine ff. Sorry if i hurt anybody did not mean to.

Hope You Like It 

Press Like Tab If You Finds It Interesting

Lots Of Love And Regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 9 years ago