Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry..sorry..sorry..sorry..very very sorry for being soo late..bt i had my xms and then aftr my xms were over i became busy writing updates..so i cudnt cment..extremly sorry.. πŸ˜”

Be4 writing the comment i want to say something.. This story highlights strongly on human misundrstandings,mistakes,shortcomings and relationships n love..in a very diffrnt way..and thank you for coming up with such a diffrnt and powerful plot..thats is equally enriching and magnificient in its deliveranc..⭐️ thank u soo much..πŸ€—

till now the way you have portrayed the characters has amazed me while reading them each time, the storyline so far has kept me hooked with its sheer simplicity and realistic weaving...πŸ‘ the hate..love..spark..btwn the two protaganists..has been soo wonderfuly brought out that only 1person can do and its YOU!! πŸ‘ then the beautiful bt sad projection of emotion was simply outstanding! ⭐️
i dnt knw what you have decided abt the ending and i wnt ask because till the climax i want to enjoy the story and the wonderful charm every charactr exhales..bt yes i just nly hope pia survives and they have a happy life ahead..that would gve hope that happiness cn arrive even aftr so much obstacles...
Abhay's care..his anxiety ..all..was soo relevant considering whatevr had happnd in the past n as well in the present.. Perfct portrayal..πŸ‘πŸΌ
pia..her strong endevour to make things simple for abhay n getting him out of guilt was so realistic among two married people who love eachother beyond limit...fantastic job here..πŸ‘
Fantabulous and hard hitting way of explaining complex and realistic aspects of human nature..brilliant..!!!⭐️
plzz..consider this comment as without any exaggeration and intention to please you.. Because Its coming straight frm the heart for being ur reader for a long time..almst 4m the beginning..and never failing to follow a single update though i have failed to comment many times..

Plz continue soon..i shud stop here,dnt want to bother you with an essay..πŸ˜†
and THANKS once again for giving us such magnificient stories each time..πŸ€—
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

sorry..sorry..sorry..sorry..very very sorry for being soo late..bt i had my xms and then aftr my xms were over i became busy writing updates..so i cudnt cment..extremly sorry.. πŸ˜”

Be4 writing the comment i want to say something.. This story highlights strongly on human misundrstandings,mistakes,shortcomings and relationships n love..in a very diffrnt way..and thank you for coming up with such a diffrnt and powerful plot..thats is equally enriching and magnificient in its deliveranc..⭐️ thank u soo much..πŸ€—  No problem Indu... i replied after one month. I feel so bad. and thanks for commenting and always encourage me to write even better πŸ€— 

till now the way you have portrayed the characters has amazed me while reading them each time, the storyline so far has kept me hooked with its sheer simplicity and realistic weaving...πŸ‘ the hate..love..spark..btwn the two protaganists..has been soo wonderfuly brought out that only 1person can do and its YOU!! πŸ‘ then the beautiful bt sad projection of emotion was simply outstanding! ⭐️ Thank you so much and ufff soo much exaggeration of my writing skills πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I wanted this SS to be realistic and I guess im successful.. if u guys feel it was then im happy.. thats it πŸ˜Š 
i dnt knw what you have decided abt the ending and i wnt ask because till the climax i want to enjoy the story and the wonderful charm every charactr exhales..bt yes i just nly hope pia survives and they have a happy life ahead..that would gve hope that happiness cn arrive even aftr so much obstacles... Im still confuse about the ending to be honest πŸ˜‰
Abhay's care..his anxiety ..all..was soo relevant considering whatevr had happnd in the past n as well in the present.. Perfct portrayal..πŸ‘πŸΌ
pia..her strong endevour to make things simple for abhay n getting him out of guilt was so realistic among two married people who love eachother beyond limit...fantastic job here..πŸ‘
Fantabulous and hard hitting way of explaining complex and realistic aspects of human nature..brilliant..!!!⭐️
plzz..consider this comment as without any exaggeration and intention to please you.. Because Its coming straight frm the heart for being ur reader for a long time..almst 4m the beginning..and never failing to follow a single update though i have failed to comment many times.. in reality its humans who are most complex and its your choices that makes our live difficult or heavenly. simply our choices. it can be right, it can be wrong but OUR CHOICE is what makes your lives. i learnt life is too short for hatred and holding grudges so I wrote this. i wanted to give the same message to everyone else. 

Plz continue soon..i shud stop here,dnt want to bother you with an essay..πŸ˜†
and THANKS once again for giving us such magnificient stories each time..πŸ€— I love your essays my dear and thanks for being with me.. without the encouragement and honor you guys give me it was impossible for me to continue πŸ€—

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
res
I'm the first one
yippee!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wish u a happpy new year too Tanzie πŸ€— I hope I get to see u publish ur works soon πŸ˜ƒ This SS is one of ur spectacular best Tanzie on emotional grounds πŸ‘ This is my 2nd fav among ur works n I am feeling really sad that I wont get to read it anymore after u post the epilogue  Its been an absolute pleasure reading this SS n thanks a ton for writing it πŸ€—  I would want all of ur works to be published but first I would like to see BD n this one published πŸ˜ƒ  I would look forward to having ur book in my collection one day 😳 
Coming to the update it was very very emotional n no, it was not hurried in as u feel it is. True u wanted to write 2-3 updates more, but the story had already got a closure when Abhay n Pia sorted out their differences. All that was left was to see if Pia could fight her disease to be with Abhay  

As usual this update was high on emotions ⭐️ Pia knows how it feels to lose her loved ones  She lost her father n she knows how it feels. She doesn want to be the cause for rift b/w father n son. It was touching to see that despite her own pain she was more concerned for a man who had left no stone unturned in ruining her life  Abhay has a gem of a woman for a grandmother 😳 She understands her grandson so well. Chand on the other hand 😑 Well lets come to that later. After having endured so much in life Pia doesn't want to leave her family again. After having lost her child she saw that child in lil Shreya 😳 I hope Pia pulls it through, for the kid defo needs a mother n its not fair if she has to go through that pain again all over again  Abhay's frustration on Chand being so harsh towards his sick wife was justified here. True even an animal is capable of showing more mercy than humans at times  

Coming to Chand, he is a man who is battling his own demons from the past. He does envy Abhay for he got the love of the 2 people whom he held dear n who r no longer with him. There r 2 categories of people having suffered a loss. Those who wouldn want the same to be meted out to another as they know it feels to go through it n those who dont want others to be happy for they couldn find any, in their own lives n like Rajlaxmi said he belongs to the latter. Some part of him does feel guilty indeed for he now questions himself if he used Abhay at all? Did he really love his son as much as he enforced him to believe? I doubt tat coz love is selfless  I agree he was a father who wanted to avenge his daughter's death but there were other ways to do the same as well. The worst part was he got Abhay married to Pia in the pretext of being a father who was more concerned of his son's happiness n when his son was blissfully happy in his married life he broke out the bitter truth n made him leave his wife much against his will blackmailing Abhay emotionally indirectly by making him feel he was obliged to him. Why wasn he acc to Chand? He was the one who gave an orphan a chance to live the life of a millionaire. But he forgot that money is not the only thing that matters in life  I hope now Chand realises his folly n learns to live with wat he has. If he broods over what he has lost, he will never be able to seek happiness from what he has either n sometimes realisation strikes very late 😭 He couldn be a good father to Abhay but I hope he can be a good grandfather to Shreya.

Coming back to Canada brought back both good n bad memories for Abhiya  This was the place where they found each other, found love, n then lost everything including their only symbol of love  Pia on one hand wants to relive the happy memories n Abhay on the other hand cannot overcome the guilt of wat he had done to Pia. I am certain that even if Pia has forgiven him, he will never be able to forgive himself for her miscarriage 😭 When both of them set foot here Pia was happy to be back while Abhay was reliving the nightmare Pia had gone through in his absence  

The treatment part was well explained here  n I applaud the efforts u put into the research for this SS πŸ‘ It almost felt like it was written by a med student esp the medical aspect of it πŸ‘ I really hope Pia pulls through this time n even she is determined to. I can say out of personal experience that its easier to recover when u begin to feel ur recovering rather than pity urself for being ill. The doc said that Pia needs 7-8 yrs to recover completely?  But still I hope she recovers completely then. Pia is a fighter n now destiny gave her back everything she had lost, she will hold onto life n Abhay πŸ‘  But Pia will not be able to conceive? 😲 Oh dear  But the doc said only till she recovers completely na?  7-8 yrs is a small time n they r young still. I hope once Pia recovers completely(I hope she does recover first) they have their child. They had lost one n its only fair they get that share of happiness 😳 But it depends on u of course n wat u have planned for this story πŸ˜ƒ

It was really cute to see Abhay n Pia relive their old days by hanging out at their fav spots n it was cute to see their lil tiff over a cupcake sprinkles πŸ˜† I am sure Rohit was stunned to see them together for he had also witnessed their fiasco. But being Abhay's friend he must have realised his friend did love Pia how much ever he denied before everybody 😊 I wanna say Alina deserves what she got 😑 but still thinking abt her baby makes me feel sorry for her  True karma is indeed a bitch  Though Abhiya sympathise with her plight it will be close to impossible for them to forgive her for what she had done to them. The death of 4 lives will always be her doing

I simply loved the next day morning πŸ˜ƒ Abhiya shared a lovely moment like a normal couple n this is the first time we got to see them like one as well w/o the other feeling awkward 😳 I hope this happiness n ray of hope is here to stay 😳  It was too cute the way Abhay said he needs another T-shirt bcoz Pia ripped his out πŸ˜† Pia summed up her feelings for Abhay beautifully in simple words - that even in hate she only loved him πŸ˜³ 

No matter what happens Abhay n Pia will never give up on each other n this was beautifully depicted here. The fact that life is too short to hold onto grudges n hatred 😳 I will miss this SS a lot n I hope this could be made into a mini series on television. Will be a super duper hit with masses n critics as well πŸ˜ƒ 

One more request dear - please update the epilogue first before u update ur other works 😳 I am restless to know wat happened with Abhiya. Please, please, please πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks once again Tanzie πŸ€— 

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
Last Chapter updated page 82 πŸ˜Š
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tanzie amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
😭😭pia will have to suffer more for 7/8 years😭
hmmm...alina is also paying for her sins...!!!!
feeling sad that the ss is ending😭
waiting for the epilouge...

Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG...this beautiful SS is ending.Gonna miss it loads.Eagerly waiting 4 epilogue
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
res and plz start new ff if possible and do u know RTMC couple
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!! very very emotional and heart-touching update.feeling sad for Abhiya!😭.still pia has to suffer for 7/8 years.when i read the last part of the update i just became numb πŸ˜­.U have beautifully described the depth of this relationship.πŸ‘.
Feeling sad for the ending.😭 it was one of my fav SS.