Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

beautiful update as usual so I was right again about Pia suffering from some serious health problem n disease detail will be in next update n also Abhay came 2 know about it yaar jise dekho iss SS mein swargwasi hota ja raha hai πŸ˜† n also Mishka entry n as usual Misha was loud πŸ˜† n also granny is still not aware of Pia's miscarriage n her father's death na ?

Yes Ankita you were right. You, renu and someone else guessed it before i write it down πŸ˜† no rajlaxmi doesn't know anything about Pia's miscarriage but she will next update. 

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
you are doing an amazing job with the story 
thanks for the pm

Thank you much πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: vmpy

First of all thanx for pm.actually i was waiting eagerly.whn r u updating ur other ffs.actually im die hard fan of all of ur mindblowing ffs.nw coming to update,it really shwd da turning point.u fully justified da title for this chappy.im v eager to knw about this rare nd painful disease.feeling v bad for piya.plz continue soon.u ended da chapy at a v emotional yet happy note.so abhyia union is coming up. πŸ˜›

Thanks dear. I donno your name πŸ˜Š 
ohh my, thanks a lot πŸ˜³I will explain the disease and consequences in the next update. Im glad you liked it... will update within Tuesday InshAllah πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

dat was an awesome update..
emotional 1..
loved it..
thanxx for d pm.

Thank you so much πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: shria

uff so beautifully written omg she choosed abhay😳 ending was beautifull⭐️

Thank you thank you... her heart choose Abhay πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: SheDevil

awesome update tanzie.

Gosh this was one emotional & sentimental update
Mata yaar yeh bhi bta deti ki disease kaun si hai?
V all know nothing will happen 2 Pia.Abhay is their 4 her & his love will bring her back 2 life
I love Abhay massaging Pia & thn his urge 2 stop her frm leaving.Tht desperation 2 b wid her 4ever.Oh I hope sab theek ho jaaye.I loved Abhay-Shreya scene so finally Abhay allowed shreya 2 call Pia mom & misha hate Abhay & it is obvious y? But last scene was heart touching..Pia chose Abhay over rest😳.Loved it
Plz cont,...
Love uπŸ€—

sorry adaat hai you know πŸ˜† πŸ˜† will explain the disease in the next update promise. and Pia had to choose Abhay because her heart always did and both has know understood and sorted out their mistakes but forgetting was too hard. it's possible only when something bigger comes up and here it is... now their weakness will become their strength... that's being with each other...

Love you too  πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello, TanzieπŸ€—

Finally caught up with this SS and it's very different from your usual stuffπŸ˜›
I am a sucker for dark and intense stories but I'm equally fond of stuff I can connect to emotionally and this SS falls in the latter category beautifully. The tragic touch makes me empathise with the characters.

The initial subject you picked for the SS was of communication gaps and misunderstanding. Very relevant in today's time and I've seen so many relationships embitter. Love isn't enough to hold a relationship together. There has to be a certain level of trust as well. Abhay and Pia lacked that and that is why the world was able to break them apart. But I'm glad that their love was strong enough to give their broken relationship a second chance.

But of course, it had to have a kahaani mein twist. Pia's disease seems to be chronic and lethal and I wonder what it is. I guess I shall have to wait for your next update. But I love how Pia listened to her heart and chose Abhay over everyone and in front of everyone. I don't think I'm very worried about Chand being a bad news 'coz I doubt Abhay will listen to him about Pia after all that's happened and shall stay with her always.

P.S. Well, I forgive you for what you did with Aryan-Peehu in Till The End since we have them here, tooπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -BlackBeauty-

Hello, TanzieπŸ€— Helloo πŸ€—

Finally caught up with this SS and it's very different from your usual stuffπŸ˜›
I am a sucker for dark and intense stories but I'm equally fond of stuff I can connect to emotionally and this SS falls in the latter category beautifully. The tragic touch makes me empathise with the characters. Same same... πŸ˜† I decided to go for a change and write something lighter...this is light to me πŸ˜› and I tried my bets to make the character rather humanly and easily connectable πŸ˜³

The initial subject you picked for the SS was of communication gaps and misunderstanding. Very relevant in today's time and I've seen so many relationships embitter. Love isn't enough to hold a relationship together. There has to be a certain level of trust as well. Abhay and Pia lacked that and that is why the world was able to break them apart. But I'm glad that their love was strong enough to give their broken relationship a second chance. yeap the starting was very normal and humanly but everyone deserves a second chance and even in real life too second chances becomes successful if love is stronger and both parties gives equal effort to the relationship.

But of course, it had to have a kahaani mein twist. Pia's disease seems to be chronic and lethal and I wonder what it is. I guess I shall have to wait for your next update. But I love how Pia listened to her heart and chose Abhay over everyone and in front of everyone. I don't think I'm very worried about Chand being a bad news 'coz I doubt Abhay will listen to him about Pia after all that's happened and shall stay with her always. How can I write something without a twist πŸ˜† and you commented on a very good day because I will update the next one within tuesday. Abhay and Misha wont be a problem the only thing that can separate them is death itself. 

P.S. Well, I forgive you for what you did with Aryan-Peehu in Till The End since we have them here, tooπŸ˜› Im sorry but your comment on Till the end make me laugh the way you expressed your anger πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  but thank God... πŸ˜ƒhere they are a happy couple and soon you will see Peehu bonding with Pia. πŸ˜³

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Siva--

I now accept with full complete heart. You are seriously one hell writer. I expected this story to be flowers and hearts with small small fights,

What have you done, Tanzie? Why cant u give me a soothing story instead giving me heart attacks all time? I mean it.

Pia from a disease, may be incurable too? Why?

Make her better soon or I'm going to sue you.. Please?

And again, I didnt expect this turn.  Its frightening..

Thanks for the pm.

P.S: Too much of threatening? I'm sorry couldnt help controlling my fear for the couple! :(

Awww so sorry πŸ˜† this is ME... what can I do πŸ˜³ dont worry... enjoy the emotional ride... power of love and inspiration for fighting death πŸ˜Š 
dont be sad... everything will be alright πŸ€—
Thanks a lot everyone...couldn't reply to everyone but will try to update within tomorrow πŸ€—

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75,  captainplus,  ipi2011,  pink_rose,  bonna123,  shalini.shalini,  cuteriya08,  EVIIL,  

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.