Amrit Manthan

Amrit just wait and watch..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sad start with amrit getting her plan succeed..nimrit out of the house and amrit gets the divorce papers..so confidently saying she has got the final trump card to separate Agni..

moment to watch ..Agam helpless on the terrace saying i will  go also beg for forgivness and bring your bahu back ..for you and for myself..i know you missing her but its same for me i cant live without her..

at the palace nimrit in tears touching agam's face in their wedding pic frame..she holds the picture frame close to her heart..

Agam running down the stairs  to try one last time to bring nimrit back..voila amrit does her dirty evilact sending divorce papers with nimrit signature..

Amrit wait and watch  you have  tried to act smart but that divorce paper already has agam's signature on it..how come if nimrit has sent it...

I think thats where amrit will get trapped in her  cheap act ..just want agam to backfire her plan .be ready for your slap so called princess amrit..

Its obvious our jodi wont separate as  both love each other so much and the Dhaba has to kick start well this time without amrit interference...

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you are right saveeta... Amrit has dug her own grave when she forged Nimrit's signatures and sent them to Agam... as Nimrit knows she has not signed those papers and hope she will realise that a third person is playing them for a fool... and becomes alert to the fact that the third person is none other than her evil sister Amrit...😑

awww... Agam looked so innocent and so much in love when he was saying that he will beg for forgiveness to nimrit... Agam u dont have to beg, you just have to go to her and she will come running to you... waiting to see agam n Nimrit facing each other after so many days of separation ... their love for each other can hardly keep them apart for too long... want to see them together soon..😊
shanaya28 thumbnail
Charu that divorce papers will be amrit last evil act..as you say she has forged nimrit's si gnature and dug her own grave...plus that divorce papers was on their wedding night..the date etc..this will play against amrit..

This is the high time nimrit gets the hint someone else playing a dirty game to separate her with agam..

Well we do know thats how the promo slap scene coming up..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Saveeta,

You know, I don't know why everyone is so disappointed because I am actually loving the new turn of events. I think we forget that the excitement of union is doubled when they go through a lot. (Sabar ka phal meetha hotha hai). I would like to point out to everyone that this is one show that I have watched in a long time where they don't drag issues. I was shocked to see people saying this is dragging because if people watch any other show would know what dragging is. .. I mean I see shows all the time where they drag separation tracks to months and months. If we look at Amrit Manthan's graph – You would realize how fast they resolved issues. I think the speed is so upbeat. The current track also will end asap (thanks to the promo for the inspiration). I am really excited to see how Nimrit finds out and what will happen. I guess our love for Agni forces us to be impatient, but I love the feeling.  I think we all should be positive because we know at the end of the day AgNi will be together. :D Also Saveeta like you mentioned, how can it have his signatures already? Something will definitely click. If not this then am sure by tomorrow we will get some hints.

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol I was thinking the same!
Paper have dates on them and that sign could save themπŸ˜‰
Btw I love the way u write πŸ‘
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

skylight @... you are right ... this is the first serial where i too have seen issues getting resolved fast... and so they have spoilt us ...as this time its has been more than two episodes and issue has not resolved yet...
but we can consider it as the darkest hour before dawn... hence its taking little more time .. as this time nimrit will finally become aware of what an evil person her sister Amrit is... and from then on Agam n Nimrit will tackle all the hurdles together...
yes it will be awesome to see their reunion... 😳 these two love birds cant be kept away for too long ... they are too much in love ... they just have to meet once again and I am sure notheing can keep them apart after thatπŸ˜ƒ

shanaya28 thumbnail
Gagan so well said.totally agree with every word you have mentioned above...

Patience is the virtue and yes our love for them makes us impatient but we do know also their reunion will be worth watching..

Definitely something will click and this time for nimrit ... the promo is a great relief to see her getting a backbone for her to face so bravely her sis..

This time amrit has done the blunder and cant wait to see her  getting that tight slap on her face..

Lastly its time to end this track andbring a new turn.. its our good luck nothing is being dragged in this show like other serials..so i'm game to watch amrit thinking she has won it but what awaits her we will be for a treat..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@cjs369: hahaha Absolutely! They indeed have spoiled us. I am so use to their 1 day something wrong happening the next day improvement and third day agni winning. ROFL but yes this is peak point right before Nimrit will find out so tit can be considered as the climax of this particular scene.

@Saveeta: I agree they will have to bring new turn of event as it would become repititious. I think this is where Nimrit finding out will bring the spice because earlier Nimrit did not know and once she finds out it would be an open war between the two.  Not to mention Tej is not in the limelight right now, but am sure his and amrit track will be out rolling out soon to get the two sisters face to face.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
both brothers will be in da middle of dis two sister's war, am sure Amrit will plan to get close to tej after nimrit cums to know the truth. Edited by Rimzy93 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Gagan thats what i was thinking.the show needs a new turn and an open war between the two sisters will capture the viewers interest..

.its time for nimrit to say  amrit meri pehli dost aur  meri akhri dushman..

So true time for Tej..amrit track to start also.. amrit will not change so drastically and like we say keep your friends close but your enemy closer..

So what more closer for amrit to keep her enemies.using Tej..