simrancuty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all my frnds'. Today m here with my new OS. Thnks 4 supporting me in my  previous OS's "once love lost, lost forever"  & "trip of love" I hope u will also give the same love to this os tht u all showed to my other writings'

This concept is given by 1 of my frnd.. firstly I was nt agree to pen it out.. bt she forced me to do so.. n I decide to write it 4 my frnd' hope u guys also like this.. *fingers croosed*

Dil hua fida.

It's a cute a story' hope I can come up to ur expectations' plzz do cmnt.

Pyaar???? Pyaar kya hai??? Mje nai pta'. Bs itna pta hai.. jab koi apni zindagi kisi k naam karde'. Jab koi pyaar kab kha kaise ho jaaye.. no1 knws.. bs ek hawa ka jhoka aat hai nd we fall in love' tht time nthng come to our mind. We jst go with the flow' thts love'.  Frankly I don't believe in love.. bt I strt believing it when I saw geet.. 4m tht day I m in love.. oyee don't stress to much.. I mean I love gc n dd our MAANEET'. 4m nw story begins'

Its 4pm in the evening.. place is a departmental store.. u can imagine any1 u want'

There is a small girl of 6yrs crying'

She is damm beautiful'. So cutee.. looks like an angel' wearing a small pink colr froke complimenting her beauty' se is crasing her eyes with her small little palms.. seeing . here n there' speaking in a low voice mom.. dada'.

There was a litle boy nearly of 9yrs standing at the corner of tht place.. watching tht girl with love' 1st he was watching seeing here n there bt her crying sweet voice catch his attention n he strts moving towards her' he stood near her n took her hand in his hand ' crasing it' suddenly tht girl stop crying n look at tht boy'

The boy took her hand n bring it near his lips n place a soft kiss there n holds it tightly' girl saw him with questioning yet lovingly'

The boy dn moves near her face.. n touch her rosy cheeks with his fingers n rub it with his thumb' n pace a soft kiss on both cheeks on the tears'

Boy- stop crying princess'.

Girl jst nodded to no no'

Boy- y this sweet princess is crying?????

Girl with stammering n panting heavingly' vo vo vo' n strts crying again'

Boy dn drags her by holding her hand to a nearby restaurant' n sits on chairs'.

Boy- princess stop crying' bt she was nw where to stop' r u hungry???? Girl nodded in yes' so wipe ur tears 1st dn we will eat.. girl wipe her tears' dy orderd maggi.. cold drinks,  chocolate pastry'Italian pizza'

Dy njoy having this food' these were fav of boh of them'

Girl- yummy.. its tasty..

Boy- hmm..

Girl- oppss!!!!!!!! Boy asked vt happen' aree hmne itna to kha lia,,, bill kon dega????? Mere mummy papa kho gaye hai.. bill kon dega???

Boy- don't worry.. maan singh khurana hai na'. uske papa dege'

Girl- maan' nice name..

Maan- princess tmhara naam?

Girl- geet'. Geet handa..

Maan- ohh'. mnz song.. I luv song'

In the eanwhile two prents came their.. having tears in their eyes' n stood to maan n cupped his face with his palms' bete.. aap kha chale gaye the???? Hm kitne pareshaan ho gaye the'. Haan bete..

Maan- vo mom'

Mom- bete aage se kabhi mumma ko chod k mat jana.. mumma aapke bina nai reh sakti..

Maan- cool down mom' aap hi kahi challi gae thi' fir mje geet mil gae.. hme bhook lagi thi to hme khana kha lia'

His mom with a questioning face to tht name geet'. Bete kon???

Maan- mom meet my princess' geet'

By seeing the love of maan's mom geet remember her mother' n strts crying again'..

Mom- bete ye geet hai???? Maan nodded to yes' bete aap ro kyu rahe ho?? Kya hua'

Geet- vo vo' while crying n wiping her tears.. meri mumma gum ho gae hai'

Mom- kya' aapki mumma k aap??

Geet- meri mom.. vo mil nahi rahi.. pta nahi kha challi gae'

Maan's mom had a smile on her face by hearing tht cute words 4m a little girl' she don't een knw' kon kho gya hai'.

Aap rona band karo aur hm aapki mom ko dhudte hai.. thik hai.. nd kiss her forehead'

Maan came their n wipe her tears n said' my liltle princess chup ho jo.. dekho mumma a gae na.. ab tmhari mom bhi a jayegi'

By crying continuously ne geet strt hiccupping' maan suddenly brought water 4 her nd make her drink tht water by holding tht glass in his hands. Nw hiccups r stopped' they moves oout of tht shop to find geet's parents' when dy goes out a parent came heir enquiring abt a lil girl' n shopkeeper tell dm abt her tht she goes tht way.. parents hurridly moves their n dn dy saw geet 4m back' her mother speaks loudly geeet'.  Geet turn back n saw her mother n got happy n strt running nd hug her mother tight'.

Their parents thnks to maan's aren't n dn to maan for taking care of their liltle angel'.

Family spend sm quality time together' n baato baato mn dono ache  frnds ban gaye'.. soon dy become business partners n their mothers become like bestest frnds' with passage of time.. soon maan geet become bestest frnds' 4 maan geet is her princess.. nd never let any harm reach near her princess..

4 geet maan was her prince' her role-model.. her everything.. she only listens to her.. n lwz do vt ever he asks her.. even she didn't listen to her mother'. Aur apne shehzaden ki har baat manti thi'

One day' geet was playing in ground' a grp of baoys came their n strt teasing geet'. She was playing badminton.. n nw she was of 16 yrs' boys ask her to move away as dy want to play cricket.. nd she is cming in their way..

Geet- oyee.. mn kahi nai jaane vaali.. jisko problem hai vo jaye..

Boy- suna nahi the' jagah khaali kr.. varna..

Geet- vrna kya???? Geet kisi k baap se nai darti toh tu kya chiz hai... chal fuut yha se' varna ek kan k neeche lagaugi to teri naani yaad a jayeegi'.

(geet is like gundi of the area.. &  no1 dare to mess up with her bcs of maan's anger..)

Boy came nd snatch her badminton & broke it'.

Geet- teri tohhh'. N was abt to punch tht boy on his face.. when a strong hand came 4m back nd stops her'

Maan- princess.. vts this.. mne tmhe kitni baar kha hai.. ladai mat kia karo'

Geet- maan' isne mera racket tod diya.. hw dare he??? Hw dare he.. messup with geet.. the geet handa' nw he has to pay 4 this'

Maan- no' no fight'

Boy- oee tu kaun hai.. chal chod.. leke jaa isse.. maan shoot an angry glare to tht boy'

Boy- oye ghurna band kr.. aur le ke jaa isse varna'

Geet- oyeee'. Mere dimag ki dahi mat kar.. varna esa raita failugi na.. tere ye chamche hai na.. vo bhi ikatta nai kar payege' maan leave.. mn ese btati hu..

Maan- u stay away princess'

Tht boy was abt to punch maan nd maan block his hand nd punch him on his face'.

the other boy came nd holds geet hand.. maan came & punch on his stomach  n he fell down'

geet- kyuu ab pta chala' mjse panga lene ka nateeja' hunnn

maan comeon.. marooo..

maan nw moves his leg in air n thrust it n boys stomach n he fell'

the boys go 4m there  running'

bcz of this fight as sm others maan's parents decide to snd him London 4 further studies' maaneet were nt happy with this decision bt dy cant do anything nd soon maan flew away London'. Dy were nt in contact as soon geet's parent snd her to Mumbai 4 her studies'.

AFTER 8 YRS'..

Maan nt even a single day nd aalwz remember his mishty.. his princess' his gudiya.. moreover HIS LOVE'. Yes maan loves her.. he loves her whole heartldy' she is his evrythng' nw the day has come nd he is going to India to meet his little princess.. his shona'..

He came back home' when he enter he took blessings 4m his parents' n ask abt geet' dy said tht she is in Mumbai after he gone London'

He without wasting time booked tickets.. n flew to mumbai'

Bt opsss'. He don't knw hw she looks.. he didn't see her 4m past 8 yrs.. n he even didn't take her photo' nw hw to find her in a big city like Mumbai'

Bt its nt possible tht maan couldn't recognize his love' his mare scent is enough 4 him to recognize nd find her'.

Maan was going smwhere' suddenly hawaeye chalne lagi.. nd  he feels smthg.. like thts it.. vo yehi hai.. bs yehi hai.. he sees here n there' at a distance a girl was standing nd was fighting with auto vaala'. Thts enough 4 her to find tht it is he.. his geet his princess' iske jaise kya koi kisi se jhagad hi nai skta'aweee''

He strt moving towards her' n hears this convo..

Auto vaala(a.v)- aree.. mn to itne hi paise luga..

Geet- hai???? Oyee mn to nai dene vaali' bta kya karlega???

Av- ye to galat baat hai

Geet- oyee' dedhfutt.. koi galat valet nai hai.. mn sahi paise de rahi hu.. lene hai toh lo.. varna daffa ho..

Av- dekhye aap mje paise de rahi hai yaa' vrnaa

Geet- oyeee' vrna kya.. .haan.. tu geet geet handa ko dhamki dega????

Nw maan was 200% sure tht its his geet.

Geet- tera to mn barta bna k kutte ko bhi nai dugi.. hai zada paise loge mjse???? Ek kheech k lagaugi' bol geet se panga lega???? N  holds him 4m his coller nt was abt to punch nd maan hodls her.. & stops her..

Geet- oyee chodooo.. kon hai.. maam stoods infront of geet..

Maan- leave him'

Geet- kyuu kyuu. Kyu choduu is gadhe ko.. zada paise leta hai mjse..

Maan-oh ho.. leave him.. don't fight'nd make her leave his coller n gave him the money nd ask him to leave

He goes 4m their hurridly saying in a low voice' kya aafat hi.. ek dam chudail hai.. hunn.

Geet- oyee.. kon ho tm.. how dare u' tmne mje roka kyu???

Maan- relaz princess' oppss.. sry miss'

geet- kya kha???

Maan- mthg' aap jhagad rahi thi to mn help karne a gya..

Geet- who told u tht I need help

Maan- mn aapki nai.. us bechaare auto vale ki madad(help) karne aya tha' geet went O shape mouth' vt????? Nd maan strt moving back'showing his back to geet..

Geet- oyee.. ruko.. kon ho tm??? Naam to btao

Maan- naam ka kya karoge???

Geet comes infront of him nd block his way

Maan- agar naam janna hai to .. to tmhe meri gf bnana hoga princess'

Geet- vt???????????? Jau mje kya tmhre naam mn..hunn n strt going..

Maan- maan' maan singh khurana.. princess' n suddenly moves back n saw him n hugs him..

Maan- o ho princess' kya hua'

geet have tears in her eyes. Having is bst frnd after so many yrs back.. so she jst embrace him in her soft arms' wnted to feel the vry moment' aweee she missed him so muxh. Cant even tell him.. maan too hug her tight.. crush her soft body in his manly strong body' aww he missed her more'

geet- I miss uu

maan- miss u tooo

geet- par' by moving back n ending the hug' tm yha kaise???

Maan- bs a gya' tmse milne princess'.

Geet- bt hw u find me????

Maan-maan ko apni princess ko dhudne nahi padta vo use mehsus kar sakta hai' with these words a blush came on geet's face'

Maan- oyee hoyee.. meri sheerni sharmati bhi hai'

Geet- nai vo toh' she was here n there all way except maan.. bt nw she moves her face infront.. no1 is there.. maan???? Maan kha ho?? There was a tap on her shoulder she moves towards tht side.. no1.. again a tap on 2nd shoulder.. she moves to see.. no1???? Maan' she shouts' n 2nd moment she found her hand holding by maan who was sitting on his knees' he place a small peck on her hand..

Maan- my prinncess' my mishty.. my everything.. I missed u so much in these yrs tht I cant even express.. bt nw I don't wanna go away 4m u.. nd don't let u to go awy 4m me' ye dil tmpe fida hai.. yeh dil tmhare liye dhadkta hai'. When I saw  a liltle grl crying in a mall.. bs uski waqt ye dil kho gya' fida ho gya.. uss laddki pe.. ab agr vo es dil k paas nahi hogi to ye dil dhakna ch.. she didn't let him to complete by placing his palm on his lips.. n he place a peck on her hand' she takes her hand back'

Shona' ab mn hmesha tmhe yha by taking her hand near his heart' es dil mn rakhna chahta hu.. hmesha apne paas' I LOVE U GEET.. Will u marry me???? ?will u be mine 4ever n ever?????

Geet has tears in her eyes' she also cm on her kness' n hugged him tight hw much she can'

Maan a moan came out'

Geet- maan.. yes' mn aapki hi ban k rehna chati hu.. hamesha apke paas.. aapke dil mn.. kabhi bhi aapse juda nahi hona chahti maan I LOVE UUU MAAN'vaada kijeye ab aap kabhi bhi mje chod k nahi jaoge??

Maan- vaadaa.. pakka vaada jaan.. .  n hug again'

All the people near dm were clapping 4  a sweet n happy couple'

Maan nd geet r nw MAANEET'.

THE END''

Edited by simrancuty - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow a sweet little OS 
love dit 
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os
loved it allot
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely n a sweat story...
Awesome... Loved eavh n every line
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
wow
awsmmm
suorbbb
lvd it..

harmeenchawla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it simo hum tujh pe fida ho gea
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os.
love it.
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part.
loved it.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
that was so cute the way little maan took care of geet then all the way through before they separated
just beautiful