Our Chicken Askhat -- The Kidult

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Our Chicken,

One more month and then you will become one of the characters floating in the history space of Indian television. I wish, we could have seen you for at least three more months. 😭😊

You always surprise me despite being the most transparent character. I didn't expect you to approach Alan, address him as Sir, and ask him to help out Meenakshi because you are incapable of doing big talks. You are Honest and willing to mend the bridges to see that your loved one benefits. The thumbs-up was sweet and for Meenakshi, the icing on the cake after listening to the confidence instilling words of Alan.

You are the SWEETEST!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
AN,I know my exams are approaching but I didn't want the show to end this soon :( I'm so goona miss our Chicken..

& I agree,Really didn't think that he'll actually ask Alan to make Meenakshi feel good but he did for her sake..for her betterment.

Yes,He
IS the sweetest.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

AN,I know my exams are approaching but I didn't want the show to end this soon :( I'm so goona miss our Chicken..

& I agree,Really didn't think that he'll actually ask Alan to make Meenakshi feel good but he did for her sake..for her betterment.

Yes,He
IS the sweetest.

When I didn't see the promos of the show last night, I knew something was wrong and the show must be on the chopping line. It's a harsh decision.

I will miss the concept of the show and Our Chicken. He is the surprise package of this show. 😊

MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heya guys...this is so upsetting !...i have exams aswell but i came on to check the update on todays epi...n found out that they're taking the show off air !...

It's really dissapointing...such a great plot...such great characters...such great potential...n it's all gonna be history in a month !

But anyways that was sweet of akshat to ask alan to encourage meenakshi...awww our chicken πŸ˜”gonna miss him ! n alan my baby 😭...

This is jus making me sad now !
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP07

Heya guys...this is so upsetting !...i have exams aswell but i came on to check the update on todays epi...n found out that they're taking the show off air !...

It's really dissapointing...such a great plot...such great characters...such great potential...n it's all gonna be history in a month !

But anyways that was sweet of akshat to ask alan to encourage meenakshi...awww our chicken πŸ˜”gonna miss him ! n alan my baby 😭...

This is jus making me sad now !

Bold: Ditto! Same here.

My claps for your Alan baby because without him, Meenakshi wouldn't have done such a fine job without any kind of fear.

I hope, we get a great one month.